After real long negotiation :bab (60): with broker i finally gt a :bab (41):deal in 2670 in NO EMI TILL POSSESSION.

Have booked a flat in Tower P 1675 area on 12th floor, hiway facing.

Koi hai mera :bab (55):neighbor ???

Heard that they are going to increase the rates by Rs 200/ sq ft from 1st Aug onwards :bab (39):

Anything related to above is more then WELCOME :D

Kindly share your views
Read more
513 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please keep us posted, would like to participate.

Originally Posted by mitraa
    Big protest with media coverage on the cards ... Get ready friends ..

Rp is taking end users for a ride for quite long now ...
    CommentQuote
  • Date is 30 march ... Please make yourself available...

Venue n other details would be shared shortly
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Ramaprastha Edge Tower --Sector 37D

Hello All

I would need your opinion for the below option

1. what should be the best Resale price (psf) for Ramaprastha Edge Tower located in Sector 37D?
    2. Out of Sector 82 or 37 D which sectoral property is good to go for residence purpose? And if any preference...

Thanks in advance for your valuable opinion
    CommentQuote
  • Last deal happened at 4250 bsp for edge , odd unit

Price trends from 4250. -4600 good units lower floor park facing...

Price is expected to go up post election

For difference i would say visit the area urself n decide....

You have to live in there so location should suit you...

Originally Posted by giftu82
    Hello All

1. what should be the best Resale price (psf) for Ramaprastha Edge Tower located in Sector 37D?

2. Out of Sector 82 or 37 D which sectoral property is good to go for residence purpose? And if any preference...

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by giftu82
    Hello All

For end use purpose, I choose 37D between 83 and 37D due to close proximity to existing habitation and excellent NPR connectivity.

Mine was original booking bcoz I was looking for CLP but if you are interested in 37D and have sufficient funds, its better to go for resale.

Whether you opt for 82/83 or 37D, in present scenario resale deals are lucrative options.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Visited the Edge tower today 1675 Sq ft flat of M tower. Here are a few photos attached (I was in M-504 flat)
    Few Observation as below:

1. Flat no 1,4 is having different layout than flat no 2,3 (In reality M block has same layout as you can see in drawing shared earlier by some friend, first photo, not mirror image as claimed by Ramprastha) However no. are incorrect in image( flat no 1,4 which is written as 2,3 in the image, don't know how to correct the image)
    2. Door width is relatively small for all doors except the main entrance, however height is more than usual doors almost touching to ceiling
    3. One bedroom adjacent to Living room don't having any space for cupboard
    4. No entrance to central green area from each tower individually, one need to come-out form the tower and go by the side of L or P tower where the gap is between the tower.
    5. The drain near to edge tower is not being covered as of now however there was no smell at all
    6. Building material quality seems to be good
    7. Balcony width is little more than 5 ft, which seems to be very decent
    8. Open space seems to be sufficient, also there was ample light was in the flat and seems to be airy
    9. Builder can't provide possession before 1 year, saying with my past exp of similar building condition of other project. People might differ. On top of that I have not seen a single labor working
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rock77

Flats 1,2 park facing have got different layout , where you get in dinning space segregated from living area...

possession still looks 1+ year away looking at the pace...
    attached the correct image

Originally Posted by rock77
    Hi,
    Visited the Edge tower today 1675 Sq ft flat of M tower. Here are a few photos attached (I was in M-504 flat)

1. Flat no 1,4 is having different layout than flat no 2,3 (In reality M block has same layout as you can see in drawing shared earlier by some friend, first photo, not mirror image as claimed by Ramprastha) However no. are incorrect in image( flat no 1,4 which is written as 2,3 in the image, don't know how to correct the image)
    2. Door width is relatively small for all doors except the main entrance, however height is more than usual doors almost touching to ceiling
    4. No entrance to central green area from each tower individually, one need to come-out form the tower and go by the side of L or P tower where the gap is between the tower.
    5. The drain near to edge tower is not being covered as of now however there was no smell at all
    8. Open space seems to be sufficient, also there was ample light was in the flat and seems to be airy
    9. Builder can't provide possession before 1 year, saying with my past exp of similar building condition of other project. People might differ. On top of that I have not seen a single labor working
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mitraa
    Hi Rock77

Flats 1,2 park facing have got different layout , where you get in dinning space segregated from living area...

Hi Mitraa,

Thanks for the changing the number in image, however flat 1,4 are park facing and 2,3 are road facing. so please correct the number again.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mitraa
    Hi Rock77

Hi
    Greetings

Possibility of Possession can be judged as 6 months AFTER landscaping, internal/external finishing, installation of lifts and confirmation by builder wrt application of Occupation Certificate.

From what appears after looking at the pictures, doubt if it is prudent to quantify a sum total of pending works as 1+ years required for possession. A lot of work is pending for applying even for a PART OC.

A lot of the things are pending and each of these individual construction/installation activities/milestones can be delayed by the builder as per his convenience

If the buyers can unite and builder shows right intentions, a minimum period of 2 years for Part OC seems achievable.

Has anyone checked whether construction of FAR, is in accordance with the Zonal Building Plan and as approved by DTCP??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rock77
    Hi,

I am shocked to see that not even a single labour is captured in all the images shred. Is any work happening on site.
    CommentQuote
  • I went to RP on Thursday and lot of development (like internal roads, market near Edge Tower) is going on but at slow pace as they are building 450 acre township. Tile & paint is going on in Edge Tower. Executive said they are planning to give the possession letter for H, I, J & K of Edge Tower in 8 months but it looks like it will take atleast 1 year.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gjain11
    I went to RP on Thursday and lot of development (like internal roads, market near Edge Tower) is going on but at slow pace as they are building 450 acre township. Tile & paint is going on in Edge Tower. Executive said they are planning to give the possession letter for H, I, J & K of Edge Tower in 8 months but it looks like it will take atleast 1 year.

Hi

Looks like u have been to site after a long span. Almost a year back executives were promising to deliver in 8 months and still it is 8 months that too with ur doubt is 1 year.

Pathetic approach by RP.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Just checked with RP customer care and they aresaying the possession would be given by Dec-2015 for edge tower.
    CommentQuote