Collapse

Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 17 2017
550 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Finding this perticular size is not very easy, being small 3BHK it was bought mostly by end users.

Originally posted by findviren View Post
    I am planning to buy a flat in The Edge Tower. I have heard that tower F and G have few units which are 1470 sqft. I am interested to bur this since it falls in my budget and bigger units, 1600+ are out of my budget.

Please can someone confirm if 1470 size is available. Anyone willing to sell a unit. We have been checking various projects in Gurgaon since 2-3 weeks.

Finally decided to buy in RP Edge Tower. Please help us find a 1470 sqft unit in this project.

Comment

Are Neelesh bhai... finally I have found someone in tower E and an end user. i.e. hopefully my neighbour as I have also booked in tower E but 7th floor... Hopefully will meet some day in 2014..

However I have seen post from BlessU regarding the OC, Sewage,Electricity and other basic aminities status in this area. We prob. need to check this with RP. I have seen the site. though the sea of people working is very encouraging but I can't see them making it by end of this year as sheer amount of work that is left is significant. To be honest whil booking also I was expecting it to be late 2013. so not much of a surpise to me.

My infact most of the RP EU's concern would be the infrastructure at that time. as we don't have any alternate from Delhi side but to come all the way from Toll or from Rajeev Chownk through OLD GGN. which is again very cumbersome and not to mention the sector roads.

Comment

We are getting a deal in G tower 1470/- which is not Park facing, not sure but might be View facing. So do you suggest its a good deal at 73 L all inclusive.

What are the plus & minus of non Park facing.
        Last edited by cavarun; April 14 2014, 12:00 AM. Reason: Broker details requested through PM.

Comment

*1470 sqft

Comment

Why a dealer?

Findviren,

If you already have a deal, why would you need a dealer?

We are getting a deal in G tower 1470/- which is not Park facing, not sure but might be View facing. So do you suggest its a good deal at 73 L all inclusive.

Can someone please share the genuine dealer number through PM.

Comment

PM

Findviren,

Noticed that you are a new member and have only 3 posts.
              Even if someone wanted to PM you as per your request, he won't be able to do so because your PM will be activated only after you have more than 10 posts.

Can someone please share the genuine dealer number through PM.

Comment

This is going to be my first investment in Gurgaon.

If some one has recently bought in resale, please suggest a good dealer. Ramaprashta is the only risk free project we liked in 37 sector.

In case, I do not get anything in the Edge Tower, I am also exploring Raheja Sampada.
                Last edited by findviren; May 2 2013, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Resale

Findviren,

My question is still the same.
                  In one of yours previous posts you said you've already got a deal at a certain price.
                  If you already have a deal and are happy with it, why would you want to involve a broker?

This is going to be my first investment in Gurgaon.

If some one has recently bought in resale, please suggest a good dealer.

Comment

The deal is thru broker only.

Comment

Mr. Captain...I called up few dealers and one of them said he has availability but party will not coming in the meeting for Token etc. May be its of Investor which I don't want to take. Any more doubt???

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X