After real long negotiation :bab (60): with broker i finally gt a :bab (41):deal in 2670 in NO EMI TILL POSSESSION.

Have booked a flat in Tower P 1675 area on 12th floor, hiway facing.

Koi hai mera :bab (55):neighbor ???

Heard that they are going to increase the rates by Rs 200/ sq ft from 1st Aug onwards :bab (39):

Anything related to above is more then WELCOME :D

Kindly share your views
Read more
510 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by brij_shukla200
    Would any one like to give the comments on "The Atrium ", " The View " projects in Ramprastha city, the prices of Atrium & View are lesser than Edge tower.

They have much lower specifications, hence the price differential. Both are sold out and available only on resale. I have no idea of resale prices - anyone enquired?
    CommentQuote
  • Can we compare Ramprastha project with Mahindra aura...as mahindra aura is also available in resale in almost same rate...

which one is better...

also if we compare ramprastha with other upcoming project in that area...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek1983
    Can we compare Ramprastha project with Mahindra aura...as mahindra aura is also available in resale in almost same rate...

which one is better...
    also if we compare ramprastha with other upcoming project in that area...

mahindra aura would be a better investment than ramaprastha. mahindra has a better name and also limited supply. as for other projects in that area ild spire, raheja and indiabulls i would say they all fall in the same bracket except that raheja projects would be delivered earlier than others so would involve more cash outflow.
    CommentQuote
  • Mahindra Aura is far better as it's located at Sec 110 A, which is hardly 3km from T-3 airport terminal & very close to diplomatic enclave and Palam vihar 1

The advantage of 340 acre Ramprastha is of being a complete township including hospitals, malls, schools within the complex and good for self use, but location wise just can't be compared with Mahindra Aura phase 2
    CommentQuote
  • Mahindre Aura is in a different class and price range. Ramprastha is more down market.

Aura has an "aura"
    CommentQuote
  • Let me start this thead again. Guys any idea wht is going on these days with Ramprastha Edge towers.

Any idea when the proposed metro is going to start running and same applies to Dwaraka express also

Is it still good book a 2BHK over thr.

Guys (senior/junior) members please help this new member
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by er_gaurav_garg
    Let me start this thead again. Guys any idea wht is going on these days with Ramprastha Edge towers.

Any idea when the proposed metro is going to start running and same applies to Dwaraka express also

Is it still good book a 2BHK over thr.

Guys (senior/junior) members please help this new member

Construction is going on in full swing. No problem on its current pace. Will be delivered in 2012.

Whether it is a good buy depends on

1. Are you an investor or end user?
    2. If investor, what is your time frame?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Venkay, acutally i was out of town so couldn't reply.

I am an end use. I know these guys will be able to complete their project in time but i am worried about Metro and the dwaraka expressway wht is the time frame from them

and i think project is totally sold out, please suggest shd i go for resale or
    wait for some new upcoming project
    CommentQuote
  • Still available

Originally Posted by er_gaurav_garg
    Thanks Venkay, acutally i was out of town so couldn't reply.

I am an end use. I know these guys will be able to complete their project in time but i am worried about Metro and the dwaraka expressway wht is the time frame from them

and i think project is totally sold out, please suggest shd i go for resale or
    wait for some new upcoming project

I talked to their marketing guy and a broker as well. there are 2, 3 units still available..

here is the email

Dear Sir,

"The option in the Edge Towers, Abilities in the tower G is Ground floor And 2nd is Tower J is 17th floor.
    Pls reply soon ..........."

but the no emi till possession scheme has been suspended since last 28th. and it is available at 2800 psf, now that will cost you 46 lack in gross
    CommentQuote
  • I feel that buying Ramprastha for longer horizon is safe bet.

Since it's a complete township of 350 acres with malls , multiplexes, temples, post office, hospitals, schools etc inside , you don't have to go out of the vicinity for anything for daily need stuff.

It has already road connectivity thru Patudi road and h
    Hero honda chowk.

Now imagine the plight of people staying at 10 acre and 12 acres projects in Sec 106, 109, 103 , 80 , 91 nd lot more where there is no shop no mall and no schools nearby and to buy daily household things you will have to drive down to nearby village till the time retail outlet comes in shape and during night, you cant even think of coz of security issues.

Ramprastha will be a complete mini town with most of the things inside only, so its safer for families.

And once D.E-way and Metro will be operational then This particular project will have maximum benefit as the entrance of this project is bang on proposed Metro station and entry straight to E-way.
    CommentQuote
  • Negative is that it will take minimum 7/8 years , for all the projects in this township to complete.

It would remain an headache for end users. Similarly , investors will not not able to see max. appreciation,, till all the construction in the township gets complete.
    CommentQuote
  • Durb, i agree with u when you talk about benefits of big townships.. You said you booked a flat facing the NPR...my question is that since you may already have seen the site, and NPR construction may not have yet started, how would it be known right now which buildings face the NPR?

Manoja, I sincerely believe that you would become an NPR believer/ investor in 1 or2 years but prices would rise substantially by then...:)
    CommentQuote
  • I have nothing against the NPR or guys investing there. I just do not like to dream about the NPR & its benefits , till i see something soilid on the ground on NPR. Once & if NPR becomes a reality , i would love to scout around.

I cannot put my hard earned money on hearsay.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    Durb, i agree with u when you talk about benefits of big townships.. You said you booked a flat facing the NPR...my question is that since you may already have seen the site, and NPR construction may not have yet started, how would it be known right now which buildings face the NPR?

Manoja, I sincerely believe that you would become an NPR believer/ investor in 1 or2 years but prices would rise substantially by then...:)

Ramyu ,

When you will see the elevation plan of particular project at builder's office, you will understand the facing as well as which side the hi way will fall. Moreover you need to ask the architect and engineers about these details by visiting the construction site.

Regarding Ramprastha, i have personal met the official of Supreme Infratech on construction site and have understood the same from them. Also i enquired from them and saw the master plan of township to confirm that there will be no further tower in future in front of my apartment to block the view.

Since i want to hold Ramprastha for longer prospective, i booked E-Way facing property on 11th Floor, where there will be unobstructed view of E-way & Metro with ample day light and wind breeze.

E-way projects are already on a higher side and the price uptrend will begin soon with the entry of Shobha Develeopers at Rs 4500/ and still it will be sold out as maximum investors from Mumbai, Pune & Gujrat invest in Shobha developers.
    CommentQuote
  • Ramyu ,

FYI

Check the position of E-way and Metro corridor.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote