After real long negotiation :bab (60): with broker i finally gt a :bab (41):deal in 2670 in NO EMI TILL POSSESSION.

Have booked a flat in Tower P 1675 area on 12th floor, hiway facing.

Koi hai mera :bab (55):neighbor ???

Heard that they are going to increase the rates by Rs 200/ sq ft from 1st Aug onwards :bab (39):

Anything related to above is more then WELCOME :D

Kindly share your views
Read more
513 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Are they crazy? Possession in dec 2015.

May god bless RP with mental health.

Originally Posted by rock77
    Hi,

Just checked with RP customer care and they aresaying the possession would be given by Dec-2015 for edge tower.
    CommentQuote
  • i dont blame builder , they have delived good projects in past with quality
    but seems marketing team of edge tower is making money with the help of property consultant and cheating end users/investors....i think top management need to check this......
    CommentQuote
  • Ramprastha "Edge", Sec 37D, Gurgaon

Its not the only marketing team responsibility to deliver the project..

Builder's intention are not good.. Its almost two years when they collected the last instalment in the completion of roof, thereafter no work.,

Np payments are done by builder to their contractors and all ran due to this..
    Now don't say marketing team is enjoying the money and builder don't know it...

Many people invested into rp looking at their track obly, now golden days are over..

If they will deliver now then only they would be able to sell otherwise only legal cases would cone now..

Originally Posted by Om1008
    i dont blame builder , they have delived good projects in past with quality
    but seems marketing team of edge tower is making money with the help of property consultant and cheating end users/investors....i think top management need to check this......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mitraa
    Its not the only marketing team responsibility to deliver the project..

Builder's intention are not good.. Its almost two years when they collected the last instalment in the completion of roof, thereafter no work.,

Np payments are done by builder to their contractors and all ran due to this..
    Now don't say marketing team is enjoying the money and builder don't know it...

Many people invested into rp looking at their track obly, now golden days are over..

If they will deliver now then only they would be able to sell otherwise only legal cases would cone now..

Could not understand why the hell are they behaving like this. Anybody will do so only if he doesn't want this project to be successful. Again back to same question, what benefit RP will get from this?
    CommentQuote
  • My guess for one of the reason for delay in possesion might b due to new government law of awarding OC only after builder has got the OC for EWS...anybody having any information on the status of EWS in RP city...it will be interesting to know the same to have some guestimates...my guess is as good as urs..
    CommentQuote
  • RP is using the money collected from structure completion at other places.. If they need to finish tge project they need to buy material and they need to pay

Originally Posted by neerajgandas
    Could not understand why the hell are they behaving like this. Anybody will do so only if he doesn't want this project to be successful. Again back to same question, what benefit RP will get from this?
    CommentQuote
  • Oc wiukd come into picture when flats are ready..

Visit the site once, you would not guess like this... Speak the truth bit just guess

Originally Posted by monarch7977
    My guess for one of the reason for delay in possesion might b due to new government law of awarding OC only after builder has got the OC for EWS...anybody having any information on the status of EWS in RP city...it will be interesting to know the same to have some guestimates...my guess is as good as urs..
    CommentQuote
  • I am out of country and hence not able to visit the site...but yes would appreciate if you can throw some light on the status of EWS.
    CommentQuote
  • Status

Hello Guys,

Does anyone know about the construction status of this project? It seems stuck at where it was a year back.

What does the RP management have to say about the possession? 2014 Diwali is just next month - now it seems that even 2015 Diwali wont be possible looking at the state of affairs. How frustrating.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I had visited RP Edge tower 15 days back and saw 1st floor flat from inside; and unfortunately, there is no sign of getting ready of Edge towers A B C D P M N in the next 12 months (min).

I could see good number of labors were on the ground/jobs, but the speed and the pending works would definitely take more than 12 months. Also, even if RP decides to handover possession of some of the towers of Edge in next 9-12 months, all required facilities like car parking, club, swimming pool would not be available for them...... ::D

Rgds...
    CommentQuote
  • What kinda jobs labours were doing ?

Any pics ?

Originally Posted by shyamraaj
    Hi

I had visited RP Edge tower 15 days back and saw 1st floor flat from inside; and unfortunately, there is no sign of getting ready of Edge towers A B C D P M N in the next 12 months (min).

I could see good number of labors were on the ground/jobs, but the speed and the pending works would definitely take more than 12 months. Also, even if RP decides to handover possession of some of the towers of Edge in next 9-12 months, all required facilities like car parking, club, swimming pool would not be available for them...... ::D

Rgds...
    CommentQuote
  • Just checked with RP customer care and now they are saying thay Edge tower possession will start from Dec-15 onwards, GOD know when we would be able to stay in our home
    CommentQuote
  • Last time I checked with god, even he is not sure
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilesh dhore
    last time i checked with god, even he is not sure

lol
    CommentQuote
  • Choor builder hai

Dream to have a house in ggn is still a dream even after paying 85 percent n

Big choooooor

ch*t*ya ceo

Originally Posted by rock77
    Just checked with RP customer care and now they are saying thay Edge tower possession will start from Dec-15 onwards, GOD know when we would be able to stay in our home
    CommentQuote