Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
550 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
    Still same
    Hi Venky,

    Do you think RP will be going to cover it before possession and we will not be getting foul smell after getting it covered ?

    Comment


    • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by rakeshmittal View Post
      Hi Venky,

      Do you think RP will be going to cover it before possession and we will not be getting foul smell after getting it covered ?
      RP has no plan to cover.

      Govt plans to cover it I think.

      Some tender was floated a year ago. No idea what happened after that. Check g99 thread also.

      Visit the site in summer I.e. now to check for smell.
      Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

      Comment


      • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

        I donot think RP has any plans to cover it, as per my chat with them.

        Comment


        • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

          Brokers

          Originally posted by findviren View Post
          Now a broker is offering a meeting with some relative of actual owner who has the power of Attorney to sale the unit in G or E tower of size 1470 SQFT. They are saying this is very common reason being G & E towers were lauched for NRIs and as they are not in india so these are transferred through the Power of Attorney. Is this really correct..I will try to enquire from my side but can someone please share your suggestions.
          The brokers are experts in making up stories.. Now particular tower were launched only for NRIs.. Hilarious

          Comment


          • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

            I hold a unit in tower E in tower E units are 1650 sq ft. so prob. G for 1470.

            Comment


            • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

              No, in tower E each floor have 4-1650 sqft apartment and 2-1470 sq ft apartment. I have one 1470 sqft aprtmnt on 15th floor. And Tower E and F were not reserved for NRIs but for peaople close to management or those who came through there employee reference.

              Originally posted by prabkalra View Post
              I hold a unit in tower E in tower E units are 1650 sq ft. so prob. G for 1470.

              Comment


              • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

                Seperate tower for employee refrence, is this tower going to have extra bit of cautious by builder and better construction quality.

                Originally posted by Nilesh Dhore View Post
                No, in tower E each floor have 4-1650 sqft apartment and 2-1470 sq ft apartment. I have one 1470 sqft aprtmnt on 15th floor. And Tower E and F were not reserved for NRIs but for peaople close to management or those who came through there employee reference.

                Comment


                • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

                  Dude, You gave me shock of my life...do not use builder and quality these two words in same sentence.

                  Originally posted by himrathore View Post
                  Seperate tower for employee refrence, is this tower going to have extra bit of cautious by builder and better construction quality.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

                    Good stuff, this should go to Joke of the day section


                    Originally posted by Nilesh Dhore View Post
                    Dude, You gave me shock of my life...do not use builder and quality these two words in same sentence.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

                      Is it true ???

                      Is it true that last demand for competion of 18th floor (Tower L) of 'Edge' was raised on November 2011 and next demand is expected to be raised in June 2013 ............. after a gap of 18 months !!!!!!!!!
                      __________________________________________________ __________
                      It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X