After real long negotiation :bab (60): with broker i finally gt a :bab (41):deal in 2670 in NO EMI TILL POSSESSION.

Have booked a flat in Tower P 1675 area on 12th floor, hiway facing.

Koi hai mera :bab (55):neighbor ???

Heard that they are going to increase the rates by Rs 200/ sq ft from 1st Aug onwards :bab (39):

Anything related to above is more then WELCOME :D

Kindly share your views
Read more
513 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amitgup
    Great Pics... how did you reach site? is it open from DEW now?

Hey

Greetings!!

site visit is allowed.. you can take appointment from RP Customer care they would give you appointment. weekdays easy to get in for weekend you might have to wait..

one you reach site office, they would take you from there to the site via internal roads.. DWX connectivity is there now but they have blocked the newly created bridge for now ...should be open when possession is offered.

Cheers!!
    CommentQuote
  • Sharing pics , showing connectivity from Dwarka expressway to RP,37D:bab (59):
    second pic showing bridge over drain built recently and is covered temporarily for usage..:) as per rp the whole drain would be covered.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Mitraa... quite informative...

Originally Posted by mitraa
    Hey

Greetings!!

site visit is allowed.. you can take appointment from RP Customer care they would give you appointment. weekdays easy to get in for weekend you might have to wait..

one you reach site office, they would take you from there to the site via internal roads.. DWX connectivity is there now but they have blocked the newly created bridge for now ...should be open when possession is offered.

Cheers!!
    CommentQuote
  • Mitraa ji,
    I think this new development by Ramprastha will make you smile and feel better. project looks good from out side.
    Recently i was reading your post showing you were upset with builder.
    Hope every end user gets their dream home in time.
    CommentQuote
  • Good to see some positive developments in RP city, hope the end product turns out to be good. Once internal greens and external facade, common area, drop off zones start taking shape it will start looking good.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    Seeing all this development got mixed feeling whether would get my flat next year or not. Any way still positive so tried for making a 3D model for starting interior designing of flat. Here is the file created for Edge-1675 Sq.ft. flat (Numbered 1 and 4, as 2,3 numbered flat are having slightly different layout).

There are few changes in layout of flat-1 and 4 also, e.g. cupboard area missing in living room adjoining bedroom while cupboard is given in another bedroom. There would be no door in balcony only sliding full size window (although this is good). Please ignore room/wall colour they are just for differentiating purpose in software(No so colorful flat is needed by anyone, I think)

So based on my sites visits I tried to place windows/doors/walls placement as per actual site dimensions and tried to check furniture and other stuff placement. I also inserted 1 door(red colored) in bathroom for making it common.

You can also try your creativity and please do suggest your idea for better placement.

Here is the link for software for opening the file(with extension s3hd) and try further creativity.
    Sweet Home 3D | SourceForge.net

Here is the link for importing further furniture models as per one’s requirement.
    https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model.html?id=e4b9f3db854edcfae2bec9a05403b7f5

Hope this will help a little.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys ,

Which one is better Ramprastha Edge or Ramprastha Attrium. My budget is 45-60L . I am buying it for my own enduse .
    CommentQuote
  • edge is better than atrium, but it will be a fight to get the smallest size of edge in your budget, edge more open greens as compared to atrium. ,

Which one is better Ramprastha Edge or Ramprastha Attrium. My budget is 45-60L . I am buying it for my own enduse .
    CommentQuote
  • Edge is avaulable cheaper than atrium right now. Because of min. 2 years delay in delivery.

A 2bhk in edge would be better for self use if you can wait.

Atrium better for renting out
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Buyer2014
    Hi Guys ,

Hi
    Greetings

Please share your views about

Check the floor plans Edge, ATRIUM
    Check Specifications Edge, Atrium
    Check Loading on Ramprastha Projects Loading SHEET

Atrium has 312 Units
    Edge has 1080 Units (may take time for total project to be applied for OC and delivered)

What is the idea about location, cluttered towers, etc??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Is it true that Ramprastha will start giving possession in Jan'15 (as per customer Care LADY's reply to a Ramprastha City Welfare Association member) ?

Possession is for which project ? Edge OR Atrium OR View

:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

As they say, which i don't trust, jan 15 for atrium, looking at construction updates it doesn't look the case.

For edge they are saying few towers in may-15. Every two months they push the deadlines.. Crap builder...

Originally Posted by Designer
    Hi all,

Is it true that Ramprastha will start giving possession in Jan'15 (as per customer Care LADY's reply to a Ramprastha City Welfare Association member) ?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Designer
    Hi all,

Impossible.

View is most advanced. Still 6 months away.

Atrium more.

Edge not in 2015
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for some very informative posts on Atrium & Edge.

I read somewhere that Atrium can provide rentals once delivered. I visited the site today even though I couldn't get an entry. I agree that Atrium floor plans have less loading and it is possible that it would be delivered in 2015. I have a few questions.

From Hero Honda chowk, Atrium site looks some 3.5Kms away. Once the HH Chowk flyover is built, the traffic mess would be less on NH8, making entry to Atrium easier. That event is 2.5 years away. Considering that possession would be delivered by then for many of the sector 37 projects and Dway as well as HH Chowk flyover is ready, who would come to take a Sector 37 property on rent ?

I am asking because when I drove today from HH Chowk to Ramprastha site, the sector road starting from NH-8 was completely jammed with trucks etc. It is a very narrow road (with only some part of it having a divider). If I correctly recall, the first project I saw was Corona. I don't know how far is Ramprastha site from this project. Any ideas would be helpful.

My main concern is - Considering that aam junta working in Cyber City/ Udyog Vihar/ Manesar would be possible tenants, I am wondering who would drive so much from those locations inside those chocked roads through villages & unorganized settlements to reach Ramprastha site when they could have rental properties easily available in Sector 82 to 86 (for Manesar working class) or Sectors 30 to 57 (for Cyber City/Udyog Vihar class & others working on NH-8) ? The social infra also looks much less developed in Sector 37- a very crucial point for those looking for a rental property.

Sorry if the answer is too obvious for some of you, as I may have missed many points here which some of you may be aware of.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    Thanks for some very informative posts on Atrium & Edge.

I read somewhere that Atrium can provide rentals once delivered. I visited the site today even though I couldn't get an entry. I agree that Atrium floor plans have less loading and it is possible that it would be delivered in 2015. I have a few questions.

From Hero Honda chowk, Atrium site looks some 3.5Kms away. Once the HH Chowk flyover is built, the traffic mess would be less on NH8, making entry to Atrium easier. That event is 2.5 years away. Considering that possession would be delivered by then for many of the sector 37 projects and Dway as well as HH Chowk flyover is ready, who would come to take a Sector 37 property on rent ?

I am asking because when I drove today from HH Chowk to Ramprastha site, the sector road starting from NH-8 was completely jammed with trucks etc. It is a very narrow road (with only some part of it having a divider). If I correctly recall, the first project I saw was Corona. I don't know how far is Ramprastha site from this project. Any ideas would be helpful.

My main concern is - Considering that aam junta working in Cyber City/ Udyog Vihar/ Manesar would be possible tenants, I am wondering who would drive so much from those locations inside those chocked roads through villages & unorganized settlements to reach Ramprastha site when they could have rental properties easily available in Sector 82 to 86 (for Manesar working class) or Sectors 30 to 57 (for Cyber City/Udyog Vihar class & others working on NH-8) ? The social infra also looks much less developed in Sector 37- a very crucial point for those looking for a rental property.

Sorry if the answer is too obvious for some of you, as I may have missed many points here which some of you may be aware of.

Current village roads are not sector roads.

Sector roads are currently being built. Picture will totally change in 6 months.

Ramprastha via DEW to Kherki Daula once kherki daula flyover is ready takes 2 minutes driving time. So all advantages of sector 81 to 86 are also there for RP.

But Kherki Daula to HH chowk is 6 to 8 Kilometers.

RP to HH chowk is 2 kilometers by sector roads.

So 10Rs petrol for RP vs 40Rs petrol plus 60Rs toll from sector 82.

Both ways you would save about 3000Rs a month on petrol plus toll.

Renters on 40000 salary with car and motor cycle will prefer RP.

Slightly lesser rent is possible for atrium if renter cannot appreciate such calculations. Lower cost of acquisition means 10000 rent for RP is better than 12000 rent for Vatika. You can afford to undercut competition.

Remember rent rarely compensates for specifications. 2Bhk and 3Bhk rents tend to be uniform and excess specifications increase cost but not rent.

RP is well located for Udyog vihar via DEW and NH8 and for cyber city.

But it is best located for Info City.

For Manesar there is toll so 82 is better.

Main thing is that it is future ready for DEW without losing any advantages of NH8 and Sohna road.

Current traffic on NH8 will get worse.

Current traffic on Pataudi road will get better after DEW and KMP.

Closer to city center is always better. Thats why GCX is best.
    CommentQuote