After real long negotiation :bab (60): with broker i finally gt a :bab (41):deal in 2670 in NO EMI TILL POSSESSION.

Have booked a flat in Tower P 1675 area on 12th floor, hiway facing.

Koi hai mera :bab (55):neighbor ???

Heard that they are going to increase the rates by Rs 200/ sq ft from 1st Aug onwards :bab (39):

Anything related to above is more then WELCOME :D

Kindly share your views
Read more
510 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thank you Sir for a very informative reply, as usual. I think the previous government failed to develop these new upcoming areas and going by what new CM is stating here and there, it doesn't look too promising for new sectors 58-115.

Just a couple of more questions. Is it possible to know which sector roads are being built as of now (say on google maps) or by site visit ? If I correctly understand the sector roads stated by you would start from HH Chowk and lead to RP City.

Secondly, what is Info city ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    Thank you Sir for a very informative reply, as usual. I think the previous government failed to develop these new upcoming areas and going by what new CM is stating here and there, it doesn't look too promising for new sectors 58-115.

Just a couple of more questions. Is it possible to know which sector roads are being built as of now (say on google maps) or by site visit ? If I correctly understand the sector roads stated by you would start from HH Chowk and lead to RP City.

Secondly, what is Info city ?

No, the sector roads will connect Pataudi road to DEW and Basai road.

You can go after a month to get better idea because currently being actively laid and by then picture will become clear.

Pataudi road to HH Chowk will remain same. There is no space for any new road but existing roads can be widened and imoroved.

So until HHChowk flyover gets built it will be difficult. Minimum 3 years.

Main connectivity for RP is DEW. Pataudi road is just a back door. Once Kherki daula flyover is built DEW will be main entrance

Info city is largely empty IT zone on the road connecting HH Chowk to Sohna road. Likely to expand once the commercial real estate recovers.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for some very informative posts on Atrium & Edge.

I read somewhere that Atrium can provide rentals once delivered. I visited the site today even though I couldn't get an entry. I agree that Atrium floor plans have less loading and it is possible that it would be delivered in 2015. I have a few questions.

From Hero Honda chowk, Atrium site looks some 3.5Kms away. Once the HH Chowk flyover is built, the traffic mess would be less on NH8, making entry to Atrium easier. That event is 2.5 years away. Considering that possession would be delivered by then for many of the sector 37 projects and Dway as well as HH Chowk flyover is ready, who would come to take a Sector 37 property on rent ?

I am asking because when I drove today from HH Chowk to Ramprastha site, the sector road starting from NH-8 was completely jammed with trucks etc. It is a very narrow road (with only some part of it having a divider). If I correctly recall, the first project I saw was Corona. I don't know how far is Ramprastha site from this project. Any ideas would be helpful.

My main concern is - Considering that aam junta working in Cyber City/ Udyog Vihar/ Manesar would be possible tenants, I am wondering who would drive so much from those locations inside those chocked roads through villages & unorganized settlements to reach Ramprastha site when they could have rental properties easily available in Sector 82 to 86 (for Manesar working class) or Sectors 30 to 57 (for Cyber City/Udyog Vihar class & others working on NH-8) ? The social infra also looks much less developed in Sector 37- a very crucial point for those looking for a rental property.

Sorry if the answer is too obvious for some of you, as I may have missed many points here which some of you may be aware of.

Hi
    Greetings

Your concerns are valid and without sector roads, 37c/d looks more a clutter of apartments between shackles and kaccha structures accessible through congested, unkept, serpentine, muddy village roads.

This will change with sector and master roads as tenders have been floated in two important access roads from 45 mtrs Basai Road and 85 mtrs Pataudi Road, which is a state highway. Perhaps you may have missed the development shared and discussed on the thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/16324-what-is-the-status-of-sector-roads-in-new-gurgaon/page5?t=18526&page=5

Besides there are lot more triggers like
    -Connection of pataudi road to Manesar,
    -3x/99 ROB,
    -Dway Connectivity to NH8 (Cybercity/Udyog vihar/Airport will be faster expressway connected than may 5x/6x/4x sectors)
    -Sector/Master roads connecting 3x to pataudi road, Basai, dway and 8x sectors
    -Hero Honda Flyover (Huda city center, SPR, Sohna road within 15- 20 mins)
    (most of the above except CPR are under construction with a timeline of 2-3 years)
    -Removal of kherki dhaula toll (Proposed)
    -CPR(Proposed)
    -ISBT and MRTS at sector 36(Proposed)
    -Commercial belt in 37 and 8x(Many commercials under construction, search threads)
    -flyover on Basai Road/Pataudi Road intersection(Proposed)

Many people from existing HUDA sectors, those working in Pace City sector 36, IMT ph1, 2, dharuhera, pataudi, farukhnagar, 10x factories, those working in proposed purely commercial sector 88 and commercial belt of 3x and 8x, normal migration to city looking for affordable, clean & green organised sectors etc. will easily shift.

Have a look at Tulip Petals, which is even further away and nothing in vicinity, still 80% habitation in under 3 years.. Will be interested to know the tenantprofile of Tulip Petals 89

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you Venkytalks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Your concerns are valid and without sector roads, 37c/d looks more a clutter of apartments between shackles and kaccha structures accessible through congested, unkept, serpentine, muddy village roads.

This will change with sector and master roads as tenders have been floated in two important access roads from 45 mtrs Basai Road and 85 mtrs Pataudi Road, which is a state highway. Perhaps you may have missed the development shared and discussed on the thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/16324-what-is-the-status-of-sector-roads-in-new-gurgaon/page5?t=18526&page=5

Besides there are lot more triggers like
    -Connection of pataudi road to Manesar,
    -3x/99 ROB,
    -Dway Connectivity to NH8 (Cybercity/Udyog vihar/Airport will be faster expressway connected than may 5x/6x/4x sectors)
    -Sector/Master roads connecting 3x to pataudi road, Basai, dway and 8x sectors
    -Hero Honda Flyover (Huda city center, SPR, Sohna road within 15- 20 mins)
    (most of the above except CPR are under construction with a timeline of 2-3 years)
    -Removal of kherki dhaula toll (Proposed)
    -CPR(Proposed)
    -ISBT and MRTS at sector 36(Proposed)
    -Commercial belt in 37 and 8x(Many commercials under construction, search threads)
    -flyover on Basai Road/Pataudi Road intersection(Proposed)

Many people from existing HUDA sectors, those working in Pace City sector 36, IMT ph1, 2, dharuhera, pataudi, farukhnagar, 10x factories, those working in proposed purely commercial sector 88 and commercial belt of 3x and 8x, normal migration to city looking for affordable, clean & green organised sectors etc. will easily shift.

Have a look at Tulip Petals, which is even further away and nothing in vicinity, still 80% habitation in under 3 years.. Will be interested to know the tenantprofile of Tulip Petals 89

Cheers

Tulip petals has higher specification and quality than Ramprastha.

Priced at 90L for 3BHK. Rent 15K (not sure if I remember right). Lots of IT pros rent here
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Tulip petals has higher specification and quality than Ramprastha.

Priced at 90L for 3BHK. Rent 15K (not sure if I remember right). Lots of IT pros rent here

Hi
    Greetings

how much higher?? than which RP project?? what other projects than RP, in 37c/d have better specifications and likely to be offered possession?? Anyone??
    http://www.tulipgroup.in/tulipgroup/specification%20peatls.html
    http://www.ramprastha.com/projects/gurgaon/the-atrium/specifications.asp?lk=ab3
    http://www.ramprastha.com/projects/gurgaon/the-edge-towers/specifications.asp?lk=ab3
    http://www.ramprastha.com/projects/gurgaon/the-view/specifications.asp?lk=ab3
    http://www.ramprastha.com/projects/gurgaon/skyz/specifications.asp?lk=ab3

Main idea was to know about who lives there, and I you answered it.. If IT guys live on rent, they would certainly be working in Cyber City or Udyog Vihar or thereabouts BUT Live FURTHER Away from RP with not much of a socio/public infra.

Whats the rent there at Petals.?? Anyone??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

how much higher?? than which RP project?? what other projects than RP, in 37c/d have better specifications and likely to be offered possession?? Anyone??
    http://www.tulipgroup.in/tulipgroup/specification%20peatls.html
    http://www.ramprastha.com/projects/gurgaon/the-atrium/specifications.asp?lk=ab3
    http://www.ramprastha.com/projects/gurgaon/the-edge-towers/specifications.asp?lk=ab3
    http://www.ramprastha.com/projects/gurgaon/the-view/specifications.asp?lk=ab3

Main idea was to know about who lives there, and I you answered it.. If IT guys live on rent, they would certainly be working in Cyber City or Udyog Vihar or thereabouts BUT Live FURTHER Away from RP with not much of a socio/public infra.

Whats the rent there at Petals.?? Anyone??

Cheers

Petals compared to atrium.

Petals larger overall size, bigger rooms and bathrooms, better quality tiling of floor and bathrooms, bigger balconies, more common area.

Dont know about Edge quality.
    CommentQuote
    Petals compared to atrium.

Petals larger overall size bigger rooms better tiling more common area.

Dont know about Edge

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks

Inputs matter in the cost but not sure how much perceptual difference is there in tiles, unless the difference in Modular Kitchen, VRM, automation, 3 tier security, aesthetics/arboriculture/landscaping/open areas.

Tulip Petal floor plan is very functional with 3 BR, single size 1550 sq ft, which most builders would not sell for less than 1700 sq ft.

RP is a township and cannot therefore be compared with a stand alone GHS.

Which other such TOWNSHIP with mix of High, mid and villas exist in GURGAON for reasons of comparison??

Townships once completed provide a self contained eco system but take much much longer for possession and even longer for being fully inhabited, unless they also provide place of work inside or near vicinity. Hope the township gets delivered, in a manner as intended and promoted by the builder with club, connectivity, parks, schools, amenities etc., while buyers still await possession since last 8 years!!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Again, thanks both of you for a very balanced and informative perspective. I was considering to buy around that place.

Out of 450 acres for Ramprastha city in sector 37, area under development is currently 100 acres or so only. That also means that this place would be under development for next many years.

Good thing is- the work has been under process for the last many years already. It would take 3 years for a decent connectivity to come up as HH Chowk flyover would have been ready and some new sector roads as well as some new schools (e.g. DPS in 102) would have come up. Hopefully, Dway in its present form would have been completed too by then. Nearby AMB selfie square would be up and running in 5 years, given much needed social infra.

Government really needs to speed up work now in these new sectors. The present speed of work is frustrating.
    CommentQuote
    Again, thanks both of you for a very balanced and informative perspective. I was considering to buy around that place.

Out of 450 acres for Ramprastha city in sector 37, area under development is currently 100 acres or so only. That also means that this place would be under development for next many years.

Good thing is- the work has been under process for the last many years already. It would take 3 years for a decent connectivity to come up as HH Chowk flyover would have been ready and some new sector roads as well as some new schools (e.g. DPS in 102) would have come up. Hopefully, Dway in its present form would have been completed too by then. Nearby AMB selfie square would be up and running in 5 years, given much needed social infra.

Government really needs to speed up work now in these new sectors. The present speed of work is frustrating.

Hi
    Greetings

My friend, biggest pleasure is we today have yourself as a staunch believer and investor in DWAY 10x sectors, scouting for property in I was considering to buy around that place.:D:D

Most welcome!!!

Further, Dway is a BEAUTIFUL concept of alternate Delhi connectivity (Most wrongly misinterpret 10x as closer to airport connectivity, which it is not). From past experience, large public infra projects in India with geographical barriers (canals, railway line, HUGE wide roads) take at least 10-15 years. Further, it was very clear from the nature of land bank owners in 10x that thing would be choppy and uncertain (Chintels, Puri, BPTP, ERA, Landmark, Antriksh, Spire, Raheja, Kashish, experion, ATS, Desert moon developers, earth, Geoworks, Michael schumaker etc. etc..). Most are Local operators, many are Crooks, Cheaters with history of non delivery, illegal abusive charges and rest are first time developers and yet to prove credibility, will take 90% and blame it on infra/competent authorities.

Good to know that Brisk LUMBINI is getting delivered and really appreciate the time taken to deliver and seemingly good quality along with club and related amenities, as heard. Raheja 109 has delivered but buyers have already moved court. Mahindra AURA delivery was much on expected lines and also hearing

It is too early to say about others, let the tide go down and we will see who was swimming naked- Warren Buffet

However a few have already started showing up, buyers already have legal altercations in Spire, Landmark, Era. Out of this LANDMARK, BPTP, ERA are highly unlikely to deliver in the next many many years...

We have many over zealous builders like who have too much energy and fire to reach the moon.. Again remembering Warren Buffet most in the 10x reflect this definition of an overzealous guy who is most likely to dump/burn your money.

We have had people aggressively promoting DP, when Euro was 69, pound 79 and $ 49. Those NRIs who bought in CLP 3000 will actually end up paying 20-30% less or 2100-2300 per square feet from Income abroad, while DP customer would effectively pay 3600-3900 !!!

Not that they dont have a role to play, certainly overzealous and aggressive promoters and builders have helped expand the market and raise aspirational pricings!!!:D:D

Bottom line is put your money on the guy with whom you can be sure that if you come back after going across the world, you will be able to get your money back.
    -Have a 4-7 years horizon.
    -Try to buy something which has some sort of existing connectivity.
    -Not buy something which is FAR FAR away and segregated from social eco system.
    -Location matters a lot and Current and Projected Points of Interests/Commercial Centers/Highways/Employment Centers should be connected from day one,
    -Cost should be in the AFFORDABLE bracket, easy to offload if required
    -Invest only for which you can pay from own accruals,
    -Buy from a builder with all approvals, NEVER BUY a JV Project, Segregate between crooks and difficult builder,
    -Dont buy high brands as their price will always discount next many years appreciation.
    -Enter when a few builders start advertising
    -Exit if builder doesnt share approvals
    -Read your BBA, Payment Plan, Floor specs, check loading,

3x and 8x qualify to most, but has its share of bad fish, first time builders, local operators, JVs etc. and problems have started cropping in.

The biggest plus for 3x/8x is that these sectors are connected to EXISTING EXPRESSWAY NH8, which many dont appreciate!! Remember, Udyog Vihar and CYBER CITY are both on Either sides of Expressway!!! All 5 star hotels are on or near Expressway. Some of the costliest malls like Ambience is on Expressway!!! MOST Commercials are on either side of National Expressway!!! Expressway connects Airport from Kherki Dhaula in 20-25 minutes flat!! All Proposed SUPER DUPER expressways and existing Golf Course, Sohna Road, GCX are drawn to connect the EXISTING National Expressway.

Besides, 90% of sector roads in 8x/3x are complete/progressing and ready to be connected to NH8/Dway/Pataudi/Basai Road. These sectors have benefit of existing State Highway in Pataudi Road which many have not factored in, but very important for intercity connectivity.

Today close to 5000 units have been offered possession in 3x/8x sectors and likely to hit 10000 by 2015. This would be fastest deliveries in comparison to any micro market of Gurgaon.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

My friend, biggest pleasure is we today have yourself as a staunch believer and investor in DWAY 10x sectors, scouting for property in I was considering to buy around that place.:D:D

Most welcome!!!

Further, Dway is a BEAUTIFUL concept of alternate Delhi connectivity (Most wrongly misinterpret 10x as closer to airport connectivity, which it is not). From past experience, large public infra projects in India with geographical barriers (canals, railway line, HUGE wide roads) take at least 10-15 years. Further, it was very clear from the nature of land bank owners in 10x that thing would be choppy and uncertain (Chintels, Puri, BPTP, ERA, Landmark, Antriksh, Spire, Raheja, Kashish, experion, ATS, Desert moon developers, earth, Geoworks, Michael schumaker etc. etc..). Most are Local operators, many are Crooks, Cheaters with history of non delivery, illegal abusive charges and rest are first time developers and yet to prove credibility, will take 90% and blame it on infra/competent authorities.

Good to know that Brisk LUMBINI is getting delivered and really appreciate the time taken to deliver and seemingly good quality along with club and related amenities, as heard. Raheja 109 has delivered but buyers have already moved court. Mahindra AURA delivery was much on expected lines and also hearing

It is too early to say about others, let the tide go down and we will see who was swimming naked- Warren Buffet

However a few have already started showing up, buyers already have legal altercations in Spire, Landmark, Era. Out of this LANDMARK, BPTP, ERA are highly unlikely to deliver in the next many many years...

We have many over zealous builders like who have too much energy and fire to reach the moon.. Again remembering Warren Buffet most in the 10x reflect this definition of an overzealous guy who is most likely to dump/burn your money.

We have had people aggressively promoting DP, when Euro was 69, pound 79 and $ 49. Those NRIs who bought in CLP 3000 will actually end up paying 20-30% less or 2100-2300 per square feet from Income abroad, while DP customer would effectively pay 3600-3900 !!!

Not that they dont have a role to play, certainly overzealous and aggressive promoters and builders have helped expand the market and raise aspirational pricings!!!:D:D

Bottom line is put your money on the guy with whom you can be sure that if you come back after going across the world, you will be able to get your money back.
    -Have a 4-7 years horizon.
    -Try to buy something which has some sort of existing connectivity.
    -Not buy something which is FAR FAR away and segregated from social eco system.
    -Location matters a lot and Current and Projected Points of Interests/Commercial Centers/Highways/Employment Centers should be connected from day one,
    -Cost should be in the AFFORDABLE bracket, easy to offload if required
    -Invest only for which you can pay from own accruals,
    -Buy from a builder with all approvals, NEVER BUY a JV Project, Segregate between crooks and difficult builder,
    -Dont buy high brands as their price will always discount next many years appreciation.
    -Enter when a few builders start advertising
    -Exit if builder doesnt share approvals
    -Read your BBA, Payment Plan, Floor specs, check loading,

3x and 8x qualify to most, but has its share of bad fish, first time builders, local operators, JVs etc. and problems have started cropping in.

The biggest plus for 3x/8x is that these sectors are connected to EXISTING EXPRESSWAY NH8, which many dont appreciate!! Remember, Udyog Vihar and CYBER CITY are both on Either sides of Expressway!!! All 5 star hotels are on or near Expressway. Some of the costliest malls like Ambience is on Expressway!!! MOST Commercials are on either side of National Expressway!!! Expressway connects Airport from Kherki Dhaula in 20-25 minutes flat!! All Proposed SUPER DUPER expressways and existing Golf Course, Sohna Road, GCX are drawn to connect the EXISTING National Expressway.

Besides, 90% of sector roads in 8x/3x are complete/progressing and ready to be connected to NH8/Dway/Pataudi/Basai Road. These sectors have benefit of existing State Highway in Pataudi Road which many have not factored in, but very important for intercity connectivity.

Today close to 5000 units have been offered possession in 3x/8x sectors and likely to hit 10000 by 2015. This would be fastest deliveries in comparison to any micro market of Gurgaon.

Cheers

Brilliant stuff Bless U bhai.

Legendary !

The area around DEW in my opinion will develop most in future. Most of Delhi and Haryana empty farmland which is developable is in this region.

After 2025 these areas will be unrecognisable.

Manesar Sohna town and Bhiwadi will be much behind DEW.

But GCX and SPR will always be ahead of DEW.
    CommentQuote

Out of this LANDMARK, BPTP, ERA are highly unlikely to deliver in the next many many years...

I had invested in all 3 of them at different points of time. I learnt my lessons. Later I started investing in better builders.

I correctly predicted Brisk Lumbini success and I still believe that Dway projects has the potential to outperform all markets of Gurgaon but this litigation has to end first. The end of litigation would bring best of the investors to Dway properties. Till then let's stay invested and be patient.
    CommentQuote
    I had invested in all 3 of them at different points of time. I learnt my lessons. Later I started investing in better builders.

I correctly predicted Brisk Lumbini success and I still believe that Dway projects has the potential to outperform all markets of Gurgaon but this litigation has to end first. The end of litigation would bring best of the investors to Dway properties. Till then let's stay invested and be patient.

The prices in DEW are hugely suppressed. Its a buying opportunity for risk takers.
    CommentQuote
    Brilliant stuff Bless U bhai.

Legendary !

The area around DEW in my opinion will develop most in future. Most of Delhi and Haryana empty farmland which is developable is in this region.

After 2025 these areas will be unrecognisable.

Manesar Sohna town and Bhiwadi will be much behind DEW.

But GCX and SPR will always be ahead of DEW.

Dear venky, appreciate your inputs here. but I am left confused with your post where you said that bhiwadi, sohna etc will remain behind NPR. I know that entry points in all these regions have lots of price difference. Lets assume entry point in Bhiwadi is around 2200 per sq ft and in NPR its around 5000 per sq ft what kind of rates should one be looking at in 2025 in both the regions. Please also take into account the FD rates and other factors.
    CommentQuote
  • Market Scenario in various Micro markets

Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    The prices in DEW are hugely suppressed. Its a buying opportunity for risk takers.

Hi
    Greetings

AURA 110, Centrum 103, Brisk 109, Vatika Floors 83, dlf 86, tulip petals 89 are RTM and good buy.

RP Edge/Atrium/View, Spaze 8t4, Alpha Gone, Emaar PG, are structure complete, are Good buy

For low budget, sare, 9x rtm are good buys

Might have missed a few and have not rated them from 1-10.

Stay away from BPTP, ERA, Landmark, Antriksh, SS, SPIRE, Ansal in 84/103 on era license and few of the new builders who have no delivery track record, delayed beyond 5 years, without checking credentials.

I am however very surprised at Bestechs attitude, though their launch rates were 20-30% higher than market, they are still much delayed and there is absolutely no clarity on what the hell is wrong with them. Why are they not delivering?? Another big disappointment is Orris, which probably has tried to bite more than what it could chew and have messed up right in the very first project carnation.

On the other side of HN8 EmaarPH/Uppal/Godrej 7x have great potential.

GCX is too pricey, has low appeal for appreciation in my view, for the current market and I dont see a distinct value proposition in offerings in PLP, SUBVENTION or even in Resale. IREO is on the verge of moving into over zealous and ambitious category with very negative buyer undertones from its latter projects. Tata Primanti (delayed but expected in Aug 15) and Raisina (delivered) but both have not brought any major profits to investors but good that delivery has happened/oncourse. Likewise 113 dway project is not expected to deliver any returns for some time and may be in losses to investors for the next couple of years.

CHD 71 has been a wonderful surprise for their delivery in 4 years and happy to know 60 families have moved in. Conscient 62 looks great and will be a cherished property for ensuers

Fate of UNITECH projects is in doldrums as the misadventures of owners in unrelated business have cost them heavily in terms of incarceration/loss of brand value and goodwill/liquidity crunch/one lie needs 10 more to cover up etc.

SOBHA has a great pedigree in the upmarket segment but their choice of location and partner in Chintels can be rated as poor to pathetic. Besides pricing is futuristic and minimum ticket size not invitational. They will be stuck in lot of unsold inventory for the next many many years and will have a VERY LOW habitation for many years after delivery. No doubt they will deliver an iconic project with great aesthetic appeal but with no food for though for a high turnover, high profit story either for company or investors. I may be wrong but have assessed all possible parameters, unless some are unknown to me. Heart says yes but MIND says why not two small properties, one at a time. Just to cheer up buyers some AMAZING properties and snaps of their first few projects in Bangalore. A lot to learn from them for NCR builders.

Cheers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote