After real long negotiation :bab (60): with broker i finally gt a :bab (41):deal in 2670 in NO EMI TILL POSSESSION.

Have booked a flat in Tower P 1675 area on 12th floor, hiway facing.

Koi hai mera :bab (55):neighbor ???

Heard that they are going to increase the rates by Rs 200/ sq ft from 1st Aug onwards :bab (39):

Anything related to above is more then WELCOME :D

Kindly share your views
Read more
508 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Dear venky, appreciate your inputs here. but I am left confused with your post where you said that bhiwadi, sohna etc will remain behind NPR. I know that entry points in all these regions have lots of price difference. Lets assume entry point in Bhiwadi is around 2200 per sq ft and in NPR its around 5000 per sq ft what kind of rates should one be looking at in 2025 in both the regions. Please also take into account the FD rates and other factors.

DEW has potential to match location price of GCX and Sohna road and SPR.

That means land prices can match and aprtment prices can match. Land is the main thing.

Manesar Bhiwadi Sohna town the land can never match main Gurgaon land prices.

The apartment price is a function of the land plus cost of construction. Both do rise. But land rises more than construction inflation.

Construction inflation is same for all locations. The delta comes from the land.

So Bhiwadi will rise with inflation. That means iron price, cement price, cost of money, cost of labour and Rupee depreciation. Prices will keep pace with these and also some general CPI.

DEW will also rise with these but land will rise in DEW. Land in Bhiwadi will not rise or rise much less than DEW.

Over 15 years Bhiwadi will be left far behind DEW. This is for buy and hold long term investors.

There is also an upper limit to locations and segments. Indrapuram will always have a ceiling of about 4000 to 5000 Rs. After ceiling only inflation returns come. NOIDA has a ceiling of 7000. These locations after maturing give CPI linked return and are better sold off.

But Gurgaon has no ceiling, Delhi has no ceiling, Bombay has no ceiling. There is no limit.

Segment also has ceiling. Affordable segment like Atrium will always appreciate less than grade A like Edge towers. It will probably be 75% or less of grade A. So if grade A 3BHK (like Edge or petals) is 10000 psf, then Atrium will be 7500 or 6000 psf. There may be ceiling effect also based on rent yield. So if rent yield falls to 2.5% Atrium will stop appreciating.

Conversely in bear market prices of affordable hold up better. So Atrium price currently at 5100 AI is better than 4400 AI for Edge towers.

This is also linked to low loading and small deal size. A person can do a 60 lakh deal even in bear market. But a 1.5 crore deal is difficult. Grade A or luxury A+ will always fall a lot in bear market.

Rent yield effect is more pronounced in Ghaziabad Indrapuram Manesar Bhiwadi Jaipur, Bangalore Chennai etc. It is also there in DDA flat. Similarly they will not fall in bear market.
    CommentQuote
  • Bless u what beautiful pictures.

I was also favourably impressed by Bangalore quality and speed of delivery.

Better than Gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • I think petals should be compared to view instead of atrium, the floor size in view is 1485 sqft as compared to petals which has 1550 sqft, both offer 3 bhk accommodations. Atrium has relatively smaller sizes so in my opinion view & petals will be a better comparison.
    Quality and apartment layout wise view is much better and in terms of open space petals has an advantage, petals has modular kitchen being offered by builder whereas view is completely raw.

Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Petals compared to atrium.

Petals larger overall size, bigger rooms and bathrooms, better quality tiling of floor and bathrooms, bigger balconies, more common area.

Dont know about Edge quality.
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU,
    On your above post you mentioned as follow.

(SOBHA has a great pedigree in the upmarket segment but their choice of location and partner in Chintels can be rated as poor to pathetic.)

Want to know why you called poor and pathetic.
    Till now I don't see Chintels has new builder done any think wrong, project going according to schedule. I don't know why you feel they are pathetic. Pl explain is something I am missing.
    Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    BlessU,
    On your above post you mentioned as follow.

(SOBHA has a great pedigree in the upmarket segment but their choice of location and partner in Chintels can be rated as poor to pathetic.)

Want to know why you called poor and pathetic.
    Till now I don't see Chintels has new builder done any think wrong, project going according to schedule. I don't know why you feel they are pathetic. Pl explain is something I am missing.
    Thanks in advance.

Hi
    Greetings

Four rather very big reasons

1] CHINTELS has no Pedigree, NO TRACK RECORD
    2] Please search on IREF about PITFALLS of JOINT VENTURES
    3] LOCATION is not at all great and chintels has kept all prime corner locations for its own commercials. Besides, Huge HT lines running right through the MIDDLE of the township and encircling Babarpur etc Villages. Not on Dway but major front towards 108 sector.
    4] Size of Township is TOO HUGE for the location to be absorbed in the next many many years, even if delivered in phases.

CHINTELS 106, 108, 109 GURGAON WITH SOBHA

I also know you wont agree but you have the prerogative not to agree.

SOBHA will deliver a world class product but for above 4 VERY GOOD reasons, it is better to give this property a pass and may be enter after a few years, once township starts shaping up. Also prices are NOT AT ALL expected to JUMP Phenomenally for the next many many years.

This is for someone who is a fan of SOBHA quality but again, pitfall of JV and CHOICE OF PARTNER IN CHINTELS, dont entice me at all.

Would also like to add that SOBHA also has had its share of troubles wrt credibility off late. https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/bangalore-real-estate/73067-sobha-garnet-sobha-ltd-new-bellundar-bangalore?t=74249

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU,
    Thank you,
    But sir, your four points you mentioned doesn't justified to call them Pathetic.
    Chintels as a New builder till now their track record is showing very good better then veteran builders.

I always respect your explanation and (Gyan) but here i disagree with you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    BlessU,
    Thank you,
    But sir, your four points you mentioned doesn't justified to call them Pathetic.
    Chintels as a New builder till now their track record is showing very good better then veteran builders.

I always respect your explanation and (Gyan) but here i disagree with you.

Few points to note:
    1. Chintels only contribution to the project is in terms of land. All design, construction, branding etc is solely Sobha’s.
    2. The pricing is futuristic esp given that the social infrastructure is still not in place. So yes it will be difficult to sell at least till the time some basic infra and connectivity is in place and there’s some habitation in 10x sectors. Having said that, phase I comprising 200 units to be offered for possession in Jan/Feb 2016 is completely sold out. Most buyers are end users
    3. Phase 2 possession should be somewhere in 2017 and hopefully development in 10x sectors would have picked up pace by then. Phase 3 and 4 will be developed by 2018-2020.
    4. As with most other adjoining projects, the attractiveness of the location depends on fully functional expressway which is still away.
    5. This is only meant for long term and should hopefully be prime real estate by 2018-2020.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Any update on Dwarka Express way and NH-8 connectivity.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Email communication from ramprastha for OC

Dear Mr.

Greetings from Ramprastha!
    We are pleased to inform you that we have applied for the Occupation Certificate (OC) for the project The Edge Towers. The same has been applied to Director General Town & Country Planning (DGTCP), Haryana.
    Please feel free to get in touch with us for any clarifications.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Customer Support Team
    Ramprastha Promoters & Developers (Pvt) Ltd
    Plot No. 114, Sector-44, Gurgaon, Haryana-122002

www.ramprastha.com
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rock77
    Email communication from ramprastha for OC

Dear Mr.

We are pleased to inform you that we have applied for the Occupation Certificate (OC) for the project The Edge Towers. The same has been applied to Director General Town & Country Planning (DGTCP), Haryana.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Customer Support Team
    Tel.: 0124-4333444|Fax: 0124-4333433
    www.ramprastha.com

Will be surprised if they get it... no external wall paint... lot of workers on the site...
    CommentQuote
  • OC normally takes 6-8 months after applying to concerned authorities, now when they have applied for OC is the question. atrium & view are much ahead in progress as compared to edge, has RP applied for their OC as well?
    however no internal site development, greens, internal roads, gates etc not sure if possession can be given in another 6 months also...

Originally Posted by amitgup
    Will be surprised if they get it... no external wall paint... lot of workers on the site...
    CommentQuote
  • Sir - Can you please share the support email address for ramprastha. I have been sending some communication to them on support@ramprastha.com but no reply.

Originally Posted by rock77
    Email communication from ramprastha for OC

Dear Mr.

Thanks & Regards,
    Customer Support Team
    Tel.: 0124-4333444|Fax: 0124-4333433
    www.ramprastha.com
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gupshup
    Sir - Can you please share the support email address for ramprastha. I have been sending some communication to them on support@ramprastha.com but no reply.

Hi,

The customer support mail id is "CustomerSupport ;" although don't expect reply from them on email.
    Sharing my past experience they normally don't reply to avoid any written commitment.
    CommentQuote
  • They have applied oc for all 3 projects on 18-nov-2014...for edge as of now only for 5 towers

Tons of work is pending at site..lets see how they finish

Originally Posted by researching
    OC normally takes 6-8 months after applying to concerned authorities, now when they have applied for OC is the question. atrium & view are much ahead in progress as compared to edge, has RP applied for their OC as well?
    however no internal site development, greens, internal roads, gates etc not sure if possession can be given in another 6 months also...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Fellow Members,

Has there been any demand from Ramprastha for Edge towers. I think last two were pending? And as per the schedule last one was at occupation and the second last one was when the internal tile work is complete? Has anyone received any email in that regard.
    CommentQuote