Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 17 2017
550 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

    in mu opinion even RP dnt know the exact date

    Originally posted by NCsingh View Post
    Every 3 months RP changes the possession date, called them in Jan ...they said by aug 13, called them in April they said oct 13, called them in June they said jan 14!!
    Does anyone know the actual n Real date?

    Comment


    • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

      Hi,

      Can anyone please advise regarding the current rates for 1470sqft - 3bhk in edge?
      Also, why does RP does not have the floor plans for 1470 sqft apartments on their site?

      Thanks.

      Comment


      • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

        can you share floor plan of 1470 in edge tower.

        Comment


        • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
          Arent there much better projects than Takshila and Anantraj in the area? I would go with better builders.

          Of the three, RP is a clear winner. This is a very strong and reliable builder long term with little risk of company collapse. Very little leverage by the builder and stable land bank, which they are not expanding. Very slow and steady business model. I preferred this to Unitech in 2009 (which proved to be the right decision in terms of risk - even if returns in Unitech were actually much better)
          Hi
          Greetings

          Nice summary... however, RP is facing same problem as Unitech, with poor connectivity, delayed sector roads and deliveries..

          its been 5 years now since some of its launches.

          If RP is not expanding land base, why does chaudhry sahib need to sit on peoples money and prefer not to deliver?

          blank assurance of possession being planned for holi, then diwali and then holi without applying for OC is a stupid trick played by laggards and third rate builders of the industry.

          It would be a good thing if the builder comes up with a commitment at providing delivery along with connectivity and infra within the committed time frame in BBA. At least for the first couple of projects.

          This is even more important for the builder if they ever wishes to be successful in ggn market, where more than 100s of options are available and dozens more come up every month.

          Or does the builder find itself comfortable with similarities and being counted "better" amongst the league of incognito builders like Takhshila, BPTP, Imperia, ILD, occus etc?

          If it has to prove itself, it should work towards inviting business, bpo/ites and industry to set shop in that area. Areas dont get populated by themselves, dlf made efforts to bring GE and others and provided requisite infra which today gives identity to Ggn that we know. Hence RP if wants to play in the BIG league should work and not merely think about itself as a big builder.

          I see complacency setting in this builders approach and working.


          Cheers
          Last edited by BlessU; July 16 2013, 04:11 PM.

          Comment


          • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by BlessU View Post
            Hi
            Greetings

            Nice summary... however, RP is facing same problem as Unitech, with poor connectivity, delayed sector roads and deliveries..

            its been 5 years now since some of its launches.

            If RP is not expanding land base, why does chaudhry sahib need to sit on peoples money and prefer not to deliver?

            blank assurance of possession being planned for holi, then diwali and then holi without applying for OC is a stupid trick played by laggards and third rate builders of the industry.

            It would be a good thing if the builder comes up with a commitment at providing delivery along with connectivity and infra within the committed time frame in BBA. At least for the first couple of projects.

            This is even more important for the builder if they ever wishes to be successful in ggn market, where more than 100s of options are available and dozens more come up every month.

            Or does the builder find itself comfortable with similarities and being counted "better" amongst the league of incognito builders like Takhshila, BPTP, Imperia, ILD, occus etc?

            If it has to prove itself, it should work towards inviting business, bpo/ites and industry to set shop in that area. Areas dont get populated by themselves, dlf made efforts to bring GE and others and provided requisite infra which today gives identity to Ggn that we know. Hence RP if wants to play in the BIG league should work and not merely think about itself as a big builder.

            I see complacency setting in this builders approach and working.


            Cheers
            Agree with this.

            It is time to show some delivery by RP. Otherwise it will degenerate its brand value and future value.

            As i said in original post, RP was better than other two very poor builders which the query had posted as choice between 3 builders, but there are much better builders who can be preferred over RP.

            Presence of Vatika on the other side of expressway from Ramprastha City is a big benefit though. Vatika is a much bigger player and has really delivered in Gurgaon. Sp some of the shine will rub off on RP.

            Still, delivery is crucial. With a prolonged 2 year recession ahead of us, it will be easy for builders to degenerate into go slow and not complete anything and drag on and on. If RP falls into this trap, it will finish its remaining reputation. And its customers will face a lot of hardship which means RP will never recovver any goodwill
            Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

            Comment


            • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

              Latest information

              Hi,

              I have recently visited ramprastha city edge tower and have discussed about construction with the supervisor incharge for my BLOCK in edge tower.

              when it will be available
              overall I have got information, Ramprastha will be able to give you possession by year 2014 end max. (assuming there is no BLOCKing factor either from govt. or any special rule).
              and earliest by mid of year 2014 (not before that this is sure).

              What is current rate in market
              I have got the offer max. 4100 PSF (for selling my unit). I am not currently interested in selling my unit but just to have rough idea. I am not sure if you go for purschasing any RP unit what will be the price offered to you.


              regards
              Dhiraj Kumar

              Comment


              • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

                Hi,
                Recently i visited ramprastha site and observed that finishing work is in full swing.ramprastha ia also getting pressure from all corners as it can be a stepping stone to their existence in gurgaon.

                Comment


                • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by chandolaamit View Post
                  Hi,
                  Recently i visited ramprastha site and observed that finishing work is in full swing.ramprastha ia also getting pressure from all corners as it can be a stepping stone to their existence in gurgaon.
                  Chandolaamit

                  If ramprastha goes by the speed he is doing finishing work it will take 2 yrs ....

                  Comment


                  • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

                    All

                    We are meeting ramprastha people again this month on 31-Aug 11 AM at their office with respect to construction updates , Edc Idc issues etc ...do come along with ur families n show them the unity once again

                    People from all 3 old projects would be joining inn. People from Skyz n rise may join inn

                    Cheers!!


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

                      Hi,
                      good effort will try to make if in gurgaon. apart from the points mentioned, if following points can be checked with RP officials-
                      1. sector road status
                      2. is RP providing LPG pipelines or not in the projects, if not then we should force them to do so as it is a very important thing in today's household.

                      Originally posted by mitraa View Post
                      All

                      We are meeting ramprastha people again this month on 31-Aug 11 AM at their office with respect to construction updates , Edc Idc issues etc ...do come along with ur families n show them the unity once again

                      People from all 3 old projects would be joining inn. People from Skyz n rise may join inn

                      Cheers!!


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X