After real long negotiation :bab (60): with broker i finally gt a :bab (41):deal in 2670 in NO EMI TILL POSSESSION.

Have booked a flat in Tower P 1675 area on 12th floor, hiway facing.

Koi hai mera :bab (55):neighbor ???

Heard that they are going to increase the rates by Rs 200/ sq ft from 1st Aug onwards :bab (39):

Anything related to above is more then WELCOME :D

Kindly share your views
Read more
508 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mitraa
    They have applied oc for all 3 projects on 18-nov-2014...for edge as of now only for 5 towers

Tons of work is pending at site..lets see how they finish

Hi,

As they have applied for OC now, so can we expect that flat would be delivered in Dec-2015 atleast? please share your views.
    CommentQuote
  • Mate you are taking a good buffer for a year :-)

Fingers crossed, its ramprastha n they are yet to show their true colour in gurgaon

Originally Posted by rock77
    Hi,

As they have applied for OC now, so can we expect that flat would be delivered in Dec-2015 atleast? please share your views.
    CommentQuote
  • Last 3 instalments are pending

On comp of flooring
    On receipt of oc
    On offer of possession

Originally Posted by Ketce15
    Hi Fellow Members,

Has there been any demand from Ramprastha for Edge towers. I think last two were pending? And as per the schedule last one was at occupation and the second last one was when the internal tile work is complete? Has anyone received any email in that regard.
    CommentQuote
  • Installments

Originally Posted by mitraa
    Last 3 instalments are pending

On comp of flooring
    On receipt of oc
    On offer of possession

So they have raised OC request without even flooring? Have they raised payment request?
    CommentQuote
  • Nopes mate, flooring is done and they will raise last 3 instalments together on offer of possession.

Originally Posted by Ketce15
    So they have raised OC request without even flooring? Have they raised payment request?
    CommentQuote
    Nopes mate, flooring is done and they will raise last 3 instalments together on offer of possession.

Mitra ji, can RP do that - all three instalments together. ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by palyash
    Mitra ji, can RP do that - all three instalments together. ?

Rp can do anything.. This is as per CEO words. Rest RP is highly unpredictable, they may ask for 1 instalment soon as oc is applied for 5 towers in case of edge..

Also tons of work is still pending a site, not sure if they will get OC quickly.. Looks like an eyewash to keep RWA people calm.
    CommentQuote
  • Construction pics updated on ramprastha site, no visible changes except entry seems to be concreted in front of M and N tower.

The Edge Towers | Premium Apartments in Gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • Another change, tower a b c is separated from tower p now as no work is going on other side.

Originally Posted by rock77
    Construction pics updated on ramprastha site, no visible changes except entry seems to be concreted in front of M and N tower.

The Edge Towers | Premium Apartments in Gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • Can the last installment be adjusted against the amount due due to delays ie. 5Rs/ sft? When Ramprastha raises the demand , can we raise this point... It shoudl eb close to 2.2 lakhs ( delay for 3 years) and I think for Edgde -1310 sft my installment is clsoe to 3 lakhs....
    Also do u have idea about the other charges like Club house .maintenance etc .. we havent paid that .. Hope no great surprises at the time of taking possession..
    CommentQuote
  • W8 n watch.. I have big doubt if RP would provide any penality..

Also current OC filed by rp is just to mislead end users.., do you projects in rtm state... No where landscaping is there...

Originally Posted by grkr2001
    Can the last installment be adjusted against the amount due due to delays ie. 5Rs/ sft? When Ramprastha raises the demand , can we raise this point... It shoudl eb close to 2.2 lakhs ( delay for 3 years) and I think for Edgde -1310 sft my installment is clsoe to 3 lakhs....
    Also do u have idea about the other charges like Club house .maintenance etc .. we havent paid that .. Hope no great surprises at the time of taking possession..
    CommentQuote
  • As per my todays call with RP CC. they told me the possession will be by july 2014.... when i asked specifically that do you think Towers are ready for possession, She said Yes it will be ready by that time.......
    CommentQuote
  • Rp customer care n mngmt is misleading people, there is no labor at site.. Hardly 10-15 people are working there..,

Up ka builder up ka hi rahega... Made wrong decision for lifetime.

Originally Posted by maninder99
    As per my todays call with RP CC. they told me the possession will be by july 2014.... when i asked specifically that do you think Towers are ready for possession, She said Yes it will be ready by that time.......
    CommentQuote
    Rp customer care n mngmt is misleading people, there is no labor at site.. Hardly 10-15 people are working there..,

Join the association and the court case being filed.
    CommentQuote
    Rp customer care n mngmt is misleading people, there is no labor at site.. Hardly 10-15 people are working there..,

Hi
    Greetings

The website also does not find latest updates. Normally they appear by this time.

Delays are all on the part of the builder and needs to compensate for the same.

Cheers
    CommentQuote