After real long negotiation :bab (60): with broker i finally gt a :bab (41):deal in 2670 in NO EMI TILL POSSESSION.

Have booked a flat in Tower P 1675 area on 12th floor, hiway facing.

Koi hai mera :bab (55):neighbor ???

Heard that they are going to increase the rates by Rs 200/ sq ft from 1st Aug onwards :bab (39):

Anything related to above is more then WELCOME :D

Kindly share your views
Read more
509 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • All from Edge tower (3BHK/ 4BHK only ) who want to file consumer case please join association immediately
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all,

Got info from group that Ramprastha's accounts are sealed by income tax departments and they are in trouble.

Can anyone get confirmed news, whats going on ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mitraa
    Dear all,

Got info from group that Ramprastha's accounts are sealed by income tax departments and they are in trouble.

Can anyone get confirmed news, whats going on ?

Hi
    Greetings

Another blow on RE.. Govt knows MAXIMUM Black money is in Real Estate and hence the raids.

Most builders are facing IT raids,, Earlier this week a big builder in Bangalore was raided

Nitesh Estates raided for suspected tax evasion

Other in news CBI conducts raids at offices of real estate companies PACL and PGF - Livemint

Tapas Pal raided in CBI Rose Valley blitz - The Times of India

More are likely to follow.. Many Singapore, cyprus, gurnsey island, mauritius PE players have seriously routed black money invested in RE..

Single point agenda of this govt is to freak out investors in RE and make them move their money to stock market, suppress real estate prices for affordable housing objective. Proofs in the budget. Slow down in Possessions due to delayed OC https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/85781-5000-possessions-pending-due-to-occupation-certificate-expected-in-2015-gurgaon?t=86605

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • But question is why there is no news in the market/newspaper for this ?

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Another blow on RE.. Govt knows MAXIMUM Black money is in Real Estate and hence the raids.

Most builders are facing IT raids,, Earlier this week a big builder in Bangalore was raided

Nitesh Estates raided for suspected tax evasion

Other in news CBI conducts raids at offices of real estate companies PACL and PGF - Livemint

Tapas Pal raided in CBI Rose Valley blitz - The Times of India

More are likely to follow.. Many Singapore, cyprus, gurnsey island, mauritius PE players have seriously routed black money invested in RE..

Single point agenda of this govt is to freak out investors in RE and make them move their money to stock market, suppress real estate prices for affordable housing objective. Proofs in the budget. Slow down in Possessions due to delayed OC https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/85781-5000-possessions-pending-due-to-occupation-certificate-expected-in-2015-gurgaon?t=86605

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    All from Edge tower (3BHK/ 4BHK only ) who want to file consumer case please join association immediately

Venky Sir why not 2 BHK?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pankal007
    Venky Sir why not 2 BHK?

Tax raid is routine in feb march. I remember 2 previous raids on RP.

2bhk edge needs different case in different court.

Amount is less than 1 crore. So cannot file in NCRC.

As soon as 3bhk case is filed then we move for 2bhk and other projects. Probably in April
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks

As soon as 3bhk case is filed then we move for 2bhk and other projects. Probably in April

Tax raid mein RP happy holi toh bhej raha hai lekin construction update nahin kar raha hai. Joker bana diya hai logon ka.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gupshup
    Tax raid mein RP happy holi toh bhej raha hai lekin construction update nahin kar raha hai. Joker bana diya hai logon ka.

Are bhai khoon khaulta hai greetings from ramprastha dekh ke...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks mitraa, the emails worked. I think the problem was with the image content that I was copying as fee transaction proof.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jackisgood
    I went to see the site construction progress and was in for a rude shock to see a near complete standstill. For the mamoth project, workers deployed was less than 100 and odd work at some flats and some external works were being done.

There is no way on earth that they can complete construction in next 2 years. Infact, I now have serious doubts on thier intention to complete this project.

On small positive side, access road from DWARKA expressway looks good and AMB mall, when it comes up, will give a big boost to the project. The 3 bedroom flat looked spacious enough though the bedrooms looked slightly small.

Ramprastha is managing the construction now and making a joke of it. They do not have the expertise of doing it and I have serious doubts now on the quality of the product.

I would like to become part of the association, if its not too late now.

Venky - can you please help on how should I proceed ( is the old process of joining still valid?).

My humble request to all owners - lets do something about it quickly, else we will have to see our hard earned money going down the drain pretty quickly. I haven't been active and hence don't know if some concrete steps have already been initiated by the associatio members here. Apologies for my ignorance.

If there is a whats app group, please add me on. I can PM my number to the anyone who is on the group and can get me added. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Venkytalks

Hi Venky, this is April now. Are you planing to file case for 2BHK. Count me in. I am waiting for membership approval in RPCWA. Already sent the docs.

cheers
    Mohammad
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Does anyone have any news on filing of 2 BHK case for Edge towers? They are already running 3 years late and by the looks of it ...it might take another 1.5 to 2 years.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohammadazim
    Hi Venky, this is April now. Are you planing to file case for 2BHK. Count me in. I am waiting for membership approval in RPCWA. Already sent the docs.

cheers

Mohammad

Please discuss such things on rwa group... If you are not a member join in
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NCsingh
    Hi,

Does anyone have any news on filing of 2 BHK case for Edge towers? They are already running 3 years late and by the looks of it ...it might take another 1.5 to 2 years.

Thanks.

Join association if not already joined.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mitra,

Unfortunately I am still waiting for to be added to the RPCWA yahoo group. Even after paying the fee and sending the documents. Someone has added me to the facebook group but not in the Yahoo and google group. I am bit frustrated on this. Can you pleas help.

Many Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Need advise from members about the NALA next to Edge towers. Will it be a problem in future like foul smell etc ??
    CommentQuote