Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 17 2017
550 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Originally posted by mitraa View Post
    Big protest with media coverage on the cards ... Get ready friends ..

Rp is taking end users for a ride for quite long now ...
    Dear Mr Mitraa, when RP Association is planning to protest against Ramprastha ?? Please advise.
    Thanks
    YP

Comment

Please keep us posted, would like to participate.

Big protest with media coverage on the cards ... Get ready friends ..

Rp is taking end users for a ride for quite long now ...

Comment

Date is 30 march ... Please make yourself available...

Venue n other details would be shared shortly

Comment

RAMPRASTHA FACES THE HEAT OF PEHERDAR ON CNBC AWAAZ
          http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...aon-75281.html
          Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Ramaprastha Edge Tower --Sector 37D

Hello All

I would need your opinion for the below option

1. what should be the best Resale price (psf) for Ramaprastha Edge Tower located in Sector 37D?
            2. Out of Sector 82 or 37 D which sectoral property is good to go for residence purpose? And if any preference...

Thanks in advance for your valuable opinion

Comment

Last deal happened at 4250 bsp for edge , odd unit

Price trends from 4250. -4600 good units lower floor park facing...

Price is expected to go up post election

For difference i would say visit the area urself n decide....

You have to live in there so location should suit you...

Originally posted by giftu82 View Post
              Hello All

1. what should be the best Resale price (psf) for Ramaprastha Edge Tower located in Sector 37D?

2. Out of Sector 82 or 37 D which sectoral property is good to go for residence purpose? And if any preference...

Comment

Originally posted by giftu82 View Post
                Hello All

For end use purpose, I choose 37D between 83 and 37D due to close proximity to existing habitation and excellent NPR connectivity.

Mine was original booking bcoz I was looking for CLP but if you are interested in 37D and have sufficient funds, its better to go for resale.

Whether you opt for 82/83 or 37D, in present scenario resale deals are lucrative options.
                Last edited by Designer; April 3 2014, 12:57 PM.
                __________________________________________________ __________
                It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

Comment

Hi,
                  Visited the Edge tower today 1675 Sq ft flat of M tower. Here are a few photos attached (I was in M-504 flat)
                  Few Observation as below:

1. Flat no 1,4 is having different layout than flat no 2,3 (In reality M block has same layout as you can see in drawing shared earlier by some friend, first photo, not mirror image as claimed by Ramprastha) However no. are incorrect in image( flat no 1,4 which is written as 2,3 in the image, don't know how to correct the image)
                  2. Door width is relatively small for all doors except the main entrance, however height is more than usual doors almost touching to ceiling
                  3. One bedroom adjacent to Living room don't having any space for cupboard
                  4. No entrance to central green area from each tower individually, one need to come-out form the tower and go by the side of L or P tower where the gap is between the tower.
                  5. The drain near to edge tower is not being covered as of now however there was no smell at all
                  6. Building material quality seems to be good
                  7. Balcony width is little more than 5 ft, which seems to be very decent
                  8. Open space seems to be sufficient, also there was ample light was in the flat and seems to be airy
                  9. Builder can't provide possession before 1 year, saying with my past exp of similar building condition of other project. People might differ. On top of that I have not seen a single labor working
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by rock77; April 13 2014, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Hi Rock77

Flats 1,2 park facing have got different layout , where you get in dinning space segregated from living area...

possession still looks 1+ year away looking at the pace...
                    attached the correct image

Originally posted by rock77 View Post
                    Hi,
                    Visited the Edge tower today 1675 Sq ft flat of M tower. Here are a few photos attached (I was in M-504 flat)
                    Few Observation as below:

1. Flat no 1,4 is having different layout than flat no 2,3 (In reality M block has same layout as you can see in drawing shared earlier by some friend, first photo, not mirror image as claimed by Ramprastha) However no. are incorrect in image( flat no 1,4 which is written as 2,3 in the image, don't know how to correct the image)
                    2. Door width is relatively small for all doors except the main entrance, however height is more than usual doors almost touching to ceiling
                    3. One bedroom adjacent to Living room don't having any space for cupboard
                    4. No entrance to central green area from each tower individually, one need to come-out form the tower and go by the side of L or P tower where the gap is between the tower.
                    5. The drain near to edge tower is not being covered as of now however there was no smell at all
                    6. Building material quality seems to be good
                    7. Balcony width is little more than 5 ft, which seems to be very decent
                    8. Open space seems to be sufficient, also there was ample light was in the flat and seems to be airy
                    9. Builder can't provide possession before 1 year, saying with my past exp of similar building condition of other project. People might differ. On top of that I have not seen a single labor working
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Rock77

Flats 1,2 park facing have got different layout , where you get in dinning space segregated from living area...

possession still looks 1+ year away looking at the pace...
                      attached the correct image
                      Hi Mitraa,

Thanks for the changing the number in image, however flat 1,4 are park facing and 2,3 are road facing. so please correct the number again.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by rock77; April 13 2014, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X