After real long negotiation :bab (60): with broker i finally gt a :bab (41):deal in 2670 in NO EMI TILL POSSESSION.

Have booked a flat in Tower P 1675 area on 12th floor, hiway facing.

Koi hai mera :bab (55):neighbor ???

Heard that they are going to increase the rates by Rs 200/ sq ft from 1st Aug onwards :bab (39):

Anything related to above is more then WELCOME :D

Kindly share your views
Read more
508 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by striker_84
    Need advise from members about the NALA next to Edge towers. Will it be a problem in future like foul smell etc ??

The nala requires some landscaping work but is likely to be both extensively covered as well as landscaped to mostly hide it.

Trees have already been planted mostly neem trees.

Plots and school are coming on both sides and will make it mostly hidden in future.

In winter i.e. nov, march april etc when i have visited, it doesnt smell. Post monsoon also it doesnt smell.

But worst is may june when most nalas smell maximum.

That time I have not visited.

I think it can be ignored. In fact its presence indicates that drainage will be good and post monsoon water will drain well provided the project engineers have used their brain (Indian project engineers are mostly useless regarding drainage though)
    CommentQuote
  • I went there last month and it was smelling very bad. i was in k tower of edge 3rd floor and also many disease can spread bez of this nalla in long term.
    CommentQuote
  • Edge Towers

I would be extremely grateful if someone can provide an update on the construction and possession related details on Edge Towers. I had bought my unit in 2009 and it seems like ever waiting for it to get completed. Also, I would also like to join any working social groups of end users on facebook/ whtatsupp etc. where information/ updates can be easily available to keep myself updated. Kindly do provide the details for me to join. Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Please visit www.rpcwa.blogspot.com for registered association for Ramprastha

Second batch of cases has started. Please join if interested.

This is the new official website of association:

http:///ramprasthacity
    CommentQuote
  • The link for new website of RPCWA is not opening.

Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Please visit www.rpcwa.blogspot.com for registered association for Ramprastha

Second batch of cases has started. Please join if interested.

This is the new official website of association:

http:///ramprasthacity
    CommentQuote
  • Went to the site last week, there was no smell from the drain as such.

Site update - hand full of laborers can be seen working on every project, no visible change in the site last seen around 2 months back.
    They have constructed a new site office just at the main entrance of RP city it will be ready in 1 month as per the officials there, again no confirmation on possession. they are working on the main entrance, some cosmetic changes are visible at the main entrance.

For Skyz brick work was going on and is complete till top floors for towers a/b/c/d, e/f structure work in progress, g/h/i brick work reached till 12/13th floors.

Rise & Primier are the only money spinners fro RP at present as they can construct floors & suck money from investors stuck in CLP plan.

Edge is at same stage as 1 year back, club structure around 60% complete but again no construction happening at the club also, no sign of any greenery/plantations at the site.

Internal roads for edge/view are coming up with drop off points at the entrance of towers but again only initial work is done in this area also.

View - they are working on the entrance lobbies/drop off points, structure, internal finishing are almost done, lifts also installed. Good to see that they have changed the exterior colour scheme for view, at least looks good now earlier it was very pathetic.

Atrium - again structure complete with interior finishing almost done, working on drop offs in front of towers.

Overall seeing the current stage of the edge/atrium/view possession still looks a distant dream, at least 1-1.5 yrs if RP rolls up its sleeves and work

Originally Posted by striker_84
    Need advise from members about the NALA next to Edge towers. Will it be a problem in future like foul smell etc ??
    CommentQuote
  • They will have to roll up their sleeves to work now. No way they can flee from customers with the lame excuses that they have been giving so far.

Originally Posted by researching
    Went to the site last week, there was no smell from the drain as such.
    Site update - hand full of laborers can be seen working on every project, no visible change in the site last seen around 2 months back.
    They have constructed a new site office just at the main entrance of RP city it will be ready in 1 month as per the officials there, again no confirmation on possession. they are working on the main entrance, some cosmetic changes are visible at the main entrance.

For Skyz brick work was going on and is complete till top floors for towers a/b/c/d, e/f structure work in progress, g/h/i brick work reached till 12/13th floors.

Rise & Primier are the only money spinners fro RP at present as they can construct floors & suck money from investors stuck in CLP plan.

Edge is at same stage as 1 year back, club structure around 60% complete but again no construction happening at the club also, no sign of any greenery/plantations at the site.
    Internal roads for edge/view are coming up with drop off points at the entrance of towers but again only initial work is done in this area also.

View - they are working on the entrance lobbies/drop off points, structure, internal finishing are almost done, lifts also installed. Good to see that they have changed the exterior colour scheme for view, at least looks good now earlier it was very pathetic.

Atrium - again structure complete with interior finishing almost done, working on drop offs in front of towers.

Overall seeing the current stage of the edge/atrium/view possession still looks a distant dream, at least 1-1.5 yrs if RP rolls up its sleeves and work
    CommentQuote
  • My query is regarding sector 37 in Gurgaon. I want to buy a 2 BHK in resale, but I am not able to decide between Atrium by Ramprastha and ILD Greens.

Kindly guide me which project is good in views of:
    1. Good annual return.
    2. Rent aspect in future.
    3. Early possession.
    4. Construction quality.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • None is active in this group
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raman336
    None is active in this group

Go thru Atrium thread from beginning
    CommentQuote
  • Ramprastha City -The Edge Towers, Buyers: Though Ramprastha management has started some work on the site it's focused on The View & Atrium. No work is being done on the Edge Towers, so possession is unlikely before December 2017 or early 2018. Even, with the current speed of work at the The View & Atrium it is only likely to be delivered by Mid 2017 (the most optimistic estimate - if the management is able to sort out the technical problems with Gurgaon Municipal Corporation)

The management still maintains it will deliver some of the Towers by June 2016- it's impossible to deliver them if you have visited the site it will be clear based on the current work force deployed its will take them another 2 to 3 years to complete even the first phase of this project. Moreover, the group is having problems in getting the 'Completion Certificate' due to some technical problems and it might cause even more problems with the Ramprastha City project, so brace for the impact on your pocket.

I am stuck with this project as the market price has plummeted and is likely continue the trend given the constant delays, but anyone considering any of the Ramprastha City projects keep in mind it take the builder a decade (10 years) to deliver any of its projects from the expected delivery date.

To my fellow buyers and investors sorry, for the bad news this New Year
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kingseared
    Ramprastha City -The Edge Towers, Buyers: Though Ramprastha management has started some work on the site it's focused on The View & Atrium. No work is being done on the Edge Towers, so possession is unlikely before December 2017 or early 2018. Even, with the current speed of work at the The View & Atrium it is only likely to be delivered by Mid 2017 (the most optimistic estimate - if the management is able to sort out the technical problems with Gurgaon Municipal Corporation)

The management still maintains it will deliver some of the Towers by June 2016- it's impossible to deliver them if you have visited the site it will be clear based on the current work force deployed its will take them another 2 to 3 years to complete even the first phase of this project. Moreover, the group is having problems in getting the 'Completion Certificate' due to some technical problems and it might cause even more problems with the Ramprastha City project, so brace for the impact on your pocket.

I am stuck with this project as the market price has plummeted and is likely continue the trend given the constant delays, but anyone considering any of the Ramprastha City projects keep in mind it take the builder a decade (10 years) to deliver any of its projects from the expected delivery date.

To my fellow buyers and investors sorry, for the bad news this New Year

Why don't you join buyers association?
    CommentQuote
  • from Ramprastha website
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

Planning to buy a flat in Edge towers , could someone please update on the recent status of construction and actual possession dates? Also have heard that the OC for this project is still pending...I am planning to buy as an end user , not for investment and need possession by end of this year or next year starting .Should I invest in this Project?

Any help would be appreciated... :-)
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbhatt14
    Hi Guys,

Planning to buy a flat in Edge towers , could someone please update on the recent status of construction and actual possession dates? Also have heard that the OC for this project is still pending...I am planning to buy as an end user , not for investment and need possession by end of this year or next year starting .Should I invest in this Project?

Any help would be appreciated... :-)
    Thanks

Dont buy stay away. OC can happen when work is complete. looking at current speed it might take couple more years to be ready. If they get ready.

There are many other options in 37C you can check them.

In Gurgaon stay away from -

- BPTP
    - Unitech
    - Ramprasta
    - ERA\ ADEL
    - AKME
    - Universal
    CommentQuote