After real long negotiation :bab (60): with broker i finally gt a :bab (41):deal in 2670 in NO EMI TILL POSSESSION.

Have booked a flat in Tower P 1675 area on 12th floor, hiway facing.

Koi hai mera :bab (55):neighbor ???

Heard that they are going to increase the rates by Rs 200/ sq ft from 1st Aug onwards :bab (39):

Anything related to above is more then WELCOME :D

Kindly share your views
Read more
513 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by manujmohla
    Dont buy stay away. OC can happen when work is complete. looking at current speed it might take couple more years to be ready. If they get ready.

There are many other options in 37C you can check them.

In Gurgaon stay away from -

- BPTP
    - Unitech
    - Ramprasta
    - ERA\ ADEL
    - AKME
    - Universal

Also EMAAR-MGF.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks guys...

I was actually getting a very lucrative deal in ramaprastha and was a bit inclined towards it as they are the only knes offering a township in that area.

Also what do you guys suggest about ILD greens in 37C?

Thanks again
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbhatt14
    Thanks guys...

I was actually getting a very lucrative deal in ramaprastha and was a bit inclined towards it as they are the only knes offering a township in that area.

Also what do you guys suggest about ILD greens in 37C?

Thanks again

Dont go for ILD also... there are few ready to move in properties in this area try for those. or share your budget so that can advise you better.
    CommentQuote
  • I have a budget constrain ... Want. 3BHK ... Within 75-80 lakhs... Please suggest other feasible options...
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
    I have a budget constrain ... Want. 3BHK ... Within 75-80 lakhs... Please suggest other feasible options...
    Thanks

You have below mentioned options -

- Mapsko Casabella 1430 Sqft (75 All inc) (Ready to move in)
    - Orris Carnation (75 All Inc)
    - SARE Phase 3 (posession in one year)
    - Mapsko Paradise 1340 sqft (65 All Inclusive ) Posession in six Months

You can also try takshila heights in 37 sector. Should be less than 80 lakhs.
    CommentQuote
    I have a budget constrain ... Want. 3BHK ... Within 75-80 lakhs... Please suggest other feasible options...
    Thanks

In my opinion if you have a budget of 75-80lakhs you can consider view & edge by RP, the other options shared above are a bit far from RP, I agree that RP has not yet offered possession even after 8 years but if they are able to handover projects by this year we can see table turning for them, also the location and floor layouts of RP are much better. If looking for sector 37, i will suggest to stick with RP only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by researching
    In my opinion if you have a budget of 75-80lakhs you can consider view & edge by RP, the other options shared above are a bit far from RP, I agree that RP has not yet offered possession even after 8 years but if they are able to handover projects by this year we can see table turning for them, also the location and floor layouts of RP are much better. If looking for sector 37, i will suggest to stick with RP only.

I would suggest only Atrium and View.

Edge tower will take more time to complete - much backwards as compared to other two. Might take till mid 2017 at least or even later.

Also, with delivery of these two projects, price discovery of this area will improve.

If price discovery is lower than expected, company will delay in Edge towers because they have unsold inventory. They might go slow till DEW is completed. That way they will be able to sell their flats at much better rates and also investors with big inventory are more in Edge towers - who benefit by delay till DEW completion.

Resale prices in View and Atrium (which have no club house or pool) can serve as a big jolt for investors in Edge towers - I have a feeling that the prices will not jump much in these two projects and stay where they currently are i.e. static prices even after delivery.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the Inputs Guys...appreciate the help...
    CommentQuote
  • So basically... When are they giving possession for edge tower
    CommentQuote
  • It was scheduled to be delivered in 2012
    CommentQuote
  • And it's 2016...but still not delivered
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any what's up or any other group for edge tower buyers..please tell
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mitraa
    jackisgood

old process to join the associations is still valid and you can follow the same.
    let me know if you face any issues.

further you would be added to whatsapp/telegram group once you are an association member.

Sad part is RP is playing with hard earned money and deserves cases with 18% interest to be paid to buyers along with renal borne by the investors.

Cheers!!

Hi..I have flat in edge tower..do u have any what's up group that I can join..v much frustrated as they have yet not delivered the project
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Venkytalks; .. Ramprastha is saying Edge towers are completely sold out...all inventory they have is in primera and skyz... I dnt think unsold inventory should be causing delays in case of edge towers.I visited ramaprastha last sunday... A lot of landscaping , finishing work was done around view towers,electric fittings and bathroom fittings completed,lobby entrance all glass work complete... I really like layout of Edge...moreover its location is beter thn other builders...
    Please suggest should i go for edge or not, would be fine with me even if the posession happens around 2017 end but not later thn that...
    Do u guys think builder wud be able to wind up edge by that time?
    Thanks again
    CommentQuote
    Hi Venky... Ramprastha is saying Edge towers are completely sold out...all inventory they have is in primera and skyz... I dnt think unsold inventory should be causing delays in case of edge towers.I visited ramaprastha last sunday... A lot of landscaping , finishing work was done around view towers,electric fittings and bathroom fittings completed,lobby entrance all glass work complete... I really like layout of Edge...moreover its location is beter thn other builders...
    Please suggest should i go for edge or not, would be fine with me even if the posession happens around 2017 end but not later thn that...
    Do u guys think builder wud be able to wind up edge by that time?
    Thanks again

Sbhatt14: RP might want to hold inventory of Edge. If you can wait till next year, you should go for Edge. It has better facilities at very good price. Rates are bound to increase after possession.
    CommentQuote