Last updated: August 17 2017
550 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Originally posted by mitraa View Post
    Hi Rock77

Flats 1,2 park facing have got different layout , where you get in dinning space segregated from living area...

possession still looks 1+ year away looking at the pace...
    attached the correct image
    Hi
    Greetings

Possibility of Possession can be judged as 6 months AFTER landscaping, internal/external finishing, installation of lifts and confirmation by builder wrt application of Occupation Certificate.

From what appears after looking at the pictures, doubt if it is prudent to quantify a sum total of pending works as 1+ years required for possession. A lot of work is pending for applying even for a PART OC.

A lot of the things are pending and each of these individual construction/installation activities/milestones can be delayed by the builder as per his convenience

If the buyers can unite and builder shows right intentions, a minimum period of 2 years for Part OC seems achievable.

Has anyone checked whether construction of FAR, is in accordance with the Zonal Building Plan and as approved by DTCP??

Cheers
    Last edited by BlessU; April 13 2014, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Haryana government gives eight acres for flyover, underpass at Hero Honda Chowk | The Indian Express

Comment

Originally posted by rock77 View Post
        Hi,
        Visited the Edge tower today 1675 Sq ft flat of M tower. Here are a few photos attached (I was in M-504 flat)
        Few Observation as below:

1. Flat no 1,4 is having different layout than flat no 2,3 (In reality M block has same layout as you can see in drawing shared earlier by some friend, first photo, not mirror image as claimed by Ramprastha) However no. are incorrect in image( flat no 1,4 which is written as 2,3 in the image, don't know how to correct the image)
        2. Door width is relatively small for all doors except the main entrance, however height is more than usual doors almost touching to ceiling
        3. One bedroom adjacent to Living room don't having any space for cupboard
        4. No entrance to central green area from each tower individually, one need to come-out form the tower and go by the side of L or P tower where the gap is between the tower.
        5. The drain near to edge tower is not being covered as of now however there was no smell at all
        6. Building material quality seems to be good
        7. Balcony width is little more than 5 ft, which seems to be very decent
        8. Open space seems to be sufficient, also there was ample light was in the flat and seems to be airy
        9. Builder can't provide possession before 1 year, saying with my past exp of similar building condition of other project. People might differ. On top of that I have not seen a single labor working
        I am shocked to see that not even a single labour is captured in all the images shred. Is any work happening on site.

Comment

I went to RP on Thursday and lot of development (like internal roads, market near Edge Tower) is going on but at slow pace as they are building 450 acre township. Tile & paint is going on in Edge Tower. Executive said they are planning to give the possession letter for H, I, J & K of Edge Tower in 8 months but it looks like it will take atleast 1 year.

Comment

Originally posted by gjain11 View Post
            I went to RP on Thursday and lot of development (like internal roads, market near Edge Tower) is going on but at slow pace as they are building 450 acre township. Tile & paint is going on in Edge Tower. Executive said they are planning to give the possession letter for H, I, J & K of Edge Tower in 8 months but it looks like it will take atleast 1 year.
            Hi

Looks like u have been to site after a long span. Almost a year back executives were promising to deliver in 8 months and still it is 8 months that too with ur doubt is 1 year.

Pathetic approach by RP.

Comment

Hi,

Just checked with RP customer care and they aresaying the possession would be given by Dec-2015 for edge tower.

Comment

Are they crazy? Possession in dec 2015.

May god bless RP with mental health.

Originally posted by rock77 View Post
                Hi,

Just checked with RP customer care and they aresaying the possession would be given by Dec-2015 for edge tower.

Comment

i dont blame builder , they have delived good projects in past with quality
                  but seems marketing team of edge tower is making money with the help of property consultant and cheating end users/investors....i think top management need to check this......

Comment

Ramprastha "Edge", Sec 37D, Gurgaon

Its not the only marketing team responsibility to deliver the project..

Builder's intention are not good.. Its almost two years when they collected the last instalment in the completion of roof, thereafter no work.,

Np payments are done by builder to their contractors and all ran due to this..
                    Now don't say marketing team is enjoying the money and builder don't know it...

Many people invested into rp looking at their track obly, now golden days are over..

If they will deliver now then only they would be able to sell otherwise only legal cases would cone now..

Originally posted by Om1008 View Post
                    i dont blame builder , they have delived good projects in past with quality
                    but seems marketing team of edge tower is making money with the help of property consultant and cheating end users/investors....i think top management need to check this......
                    Last edited by mitraa; August 3 2014, 10:05 PM. Reason: spell

Comment

Originally posted by mitraa View Post
                      Its not the only marketing team responsibility to deliver the project..

Builder's intention are not good.. Its almost two years when they collected the last instalment in the completion of roof, thereafter no work.,

Np payments are done by builder to their contractors and all ran due to this..
                      Now don't say marketing team is enjoying the money and builder don't know it...

Many people invested into rp looking at their track obly, now golden days are over..

If they will deliver now then only they would be able to sell otherwise only legal cases would cone now..
                      Could not understand why the hell are they behaving like this. Anybody will do so only if he doesn't want this project to be successful. Again back to same question, what benefit RP will get from this?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X