After real long negotiation :bab (60): with broker i finally gt a :bab (41):deal in 2670 in NO EMI TILL POSSESSION.

Have booked a flat in Tower P 1675 area on 12th floor, hiway facing.

Koi hai mera :bab (55):neighbor ???

Heard that they are going to increase the rates by Rs 200/ sq ft from 1st Aug onwards :bab (39):

Anything related to above is more then WELCOME :D

Kindly share your views
Read more
Reply
508 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • durb
    considering that u booked in around 2600, with interest subvention as well as facing hi-way, it can be said that u made an xc-lent deal:bab (56):

    I booked in sector 102 in interest subvention, but the place is some 1 kms from the hi-way, and the price is also high, but considering that I was late- I guess I got an OK unit...need to be more proactive nextr time
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    durb
    considering that u booked in around 2600, with interest subvention as well as facing hi-way, it can be said that u made an xc-lent deal:bab (56):

    I booked in sector 102 in interest subvention, but the place is some 1 kms from the hi-way, and the price is also high, but considering that I was late- I guess I got an OK unit...need to be more proactive nextr time


    Hi,

    Just want to bring it to your notice that i pulled out from subvention scheme as it was turing out to be more costly, so i went for CLP plan and got further discount and i got the flat in Rs 2450/ sq ft :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by er_gaurav_garg
    Thanks Venkay, acutally i was out of town so couldn't reply.

    I am an end use. I know these guys will be able to complete their project in time but i am worried about Metro and the dwaraka expressway wht is the time frame from them

    and i think project is totally sold out, please suggest shd i go for resale or
    wait for some new upcoming project


    You wont be able to live in Edge for at least 5 years plus - area is too raw for end user, no amenities, only villages surround it.

    Durbious, the picture of the layout you have posted is totally out of date, the project currently looks nothing like what you have posted. It is quite far from the proposed NPR as well
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by durb100us
    Hi,

    Just want to bring it to your notice that i pulled out from subvention scheme as it was turing out to be more costly, so i went for CLP plan and got further discount and i got the flat in Rs 2450/ sq ft :D:D

    Hi,Congratulations!!! what do you think will be price for a fresh booking now? Any chances that I can get somewhere close to this :D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jiten1
    Hi,Congratulations!!! what do you think will be price for a fresh booking now? Any chances that I can get somewhere close to this :D:D:D

    I think that prices are 2800 in CLP + you will get broker discount . Better speak to some brokers as there will be plenty of bookings avialable.

    Venky - Can you post the latest layout plan for all of us to understand it better. As far as closeness to NPR is concerned, i would strongly suggest you to please visit the site and then after comment.
    CommentQuote
  • First of all congrts for your booking on such discounted rates.

    Today I went to see that site, i was not able to find the same but I was able to see that area as a whole (sector 37).

    The area looks to be quite crowded populated and the conditions of connecting roads from NH8 to Sector 37 were not good.

    As i am a end user, So getting confused as there will be too many JAMs in that area.

    And secondly when the express-way will be in picture only then we can thought that place will bloom like anything but considering next 5-7 years i am not getting any good signals for the same





    .
    CommentQuote
  • Raumybhan, Can you please provide some more details where in sector 102 who have gone for, i mean to say which society wht are the rates etc
    CommentQuote
  • To my knowledge..Ramprastha project is basically based on Reliance SEZ and will benifit from that.This was used as their main marketing strategy, and project sell slowed down when reliance SEZ was in dispute.The location is not really great but considering SEZ it might have some advantages...still in the books.

    Ramprastha started the project two years back with BSP 2350, and still original booking is available..this could be either fortune or misfortune :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Any info. on what price is Ramprastha Edge available on resale & what is the original booking price & what max. discount , is one getting on the original booking ? Is the resale price , between 2500-2550 .

    Any body has confirmation on the resale & original booking price ?
    CommentQuote
  • If anyone has info. on this , please share . A friend is looking at the project , for self use .

    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Any info. on what price is Ramprastha Edge available on resale & what is the original booking price & what max. discount , is one getting on the original booking ? Is the resale price , between 2500-2550 .

    Any body has confirmation on the resale & original booking price ?
    CommentQuote
  • Resale price

    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    If anyone has info. on this , please share . A friend is looking at the project , for self use .


    Hi Manoja,

    even i was interested in buying in Ramprasth edge tower, but the current resale price is not less than 2800 (only 2 units were available till last week). A huge Quantity is available for resale in magicbrics, but all at this price only.

    Interesting point is dealers are asking for 1 % commission and individuals are more intelligent like us :) and quoting already a markup of 2 %..

    I feel i have missed the opportunity to buy in The edge tower and now they have also scrapped the no EMI scheme
    CommentQuote
  • Help : Ramprasth Edge tower

    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Do not go by what brokers say. Brokers have been telling me that only 2 units r available in original booking at 2800 from August end onwards & to my surprise these 2 units seem to be available till eternity ( it is basically a gimmick of the brokers & builders to show everybody that the project is selling like hot cakes . I believe more than 50 % of the project is still unsold ). Look at the resale market . I am sure that u will get it for something near 2550/2600 or maybe less . I am being quoted such rates on resale. I am looking for a unit for a friend , i am not interested in this project.


    Thanks Manoja for this analysis and all members..

    I am still in search for the availability in Edge tower.


    thanks a ton in advance...
    CommentQuote
  • My friend will be in Gurgaon in a day or two, to finalize on Ramprastha . If he is able to get a decent deal , i would let u know the broker details. We were quoted about 2800 on resale ( about 5 days back )

    Originally Posted by richhaah
    Thanks Manoja for this analysis and all members..

    I am still in search for the availability in Edge tower.

    If anyone can inform me about the agent from whom i can get a 2bhk at this attractive price.. please let me know.

    thanks a ton in advance...
    CommentQuote
  • Let me correct myself. Rate quoted was for resale & not original booking at about 2750/2800. Regret the error.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Let me correct myself. Rate quoted was for resale & not original booking at about 2750/2800. Regret the error.


    Plan size is too big to fit 97 KB. The NPR is about 250 meters from the left corner of the image. Edge is in the left, View is the D shape attached to Edge and Atrium is the top square shaped set of 5 towers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote