Collapse

Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 17 2017
550 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

My guess for one of the reason for delay in possesion might b due to new government law of awarding OC only after builder has got the OC for EWS...anybody having any information on the status of EWS in RP city...it will be interesting to know the same to have some guestimates...my guess is as good as urs..

Comment

RP is using the money collected from structure completion at other places.. If they need to finish tge project they need to buy material and they need to pay

Originally posted by neerajgandas View Post
      Could not understand why the hell are they behaving like this. Anybody will do so only if he doesn't want this project to be successful. Again back to same question, what benefit RP will get from this?

Comment

Oc wiukd come into picture when flats are ready..

Visit the site once, you would not guess like this... Speak the truth bit just guess

Originally posted by monarch7977 View Post
        My guess for one of the reason for delay in possesion might b due to new government law of awarding OC only after builder has got the OC for EWS...anybody having any information on the status of EWS in RP city...it will be interesting to know the same to have some guestimates...my guess is as good as urs..

Comment

I am out of country and hence not able to visit the site...but yes would appreciate if you can throw some light on the status of EWS.

Comment

Status

Hello Guys,

Does anyone know about the construction status of this project? It seems stuck at where it was a year back.

What does the RP management have to say about the possession? 2014 Diwali is just next month - now it seems that even 2015 Diwali wont be possible looking at the state of affairs. How frustrating.

Comment

Hi

I had visited RP Edge tower 15 days back and saw 1st floor flat from inside; and unfortunately, there is no sign of getting ready of Edge towers A B C D P M N in the next 12 months (min).

I could see good number of labors were on the ground/jobs, but the speed and the pending works would definitely take more than 12 months. Also, even if RP decides to handover possession of some of the towers of Edge in next 9-12 months, all required facilities like car parking, club, swimming pool would not be available for them...... :

Rgds...

Comment

What kinda jobs labours were doing ?

Any pics ?

Originally posted by shyamraaj View Post
                Hi

I had visited RP Edge tower 15 days back and saw 1st floor flat from inside; and unfortunately, there is no sign of getting ready of Edge towers A B C D P M N in the next 12 months (min).

I could see good number of labors were on the ground/jobs, but the speed and the pending works would definitely take more than 12 months. Also, even if RP decides to handover possession of some of the towers of Edge in next 9-12 months, all required facilities like car parking, club, swimming pool would not be available for them...... :

Rgds...

Comment

Just checked with RP customer care and now they are saying thay Edge tower possession will start from Dec-15 onwards, GOD know when we would be able to stay in our home

Comment

Last time I checked with god, even he is not sure

Comment

Originally posted by nilesh dhore View Post
                      last time i checked with god, even he is not sure
                      lol

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X