After real long negotiation :bab (60): with broker i finally gt a :bab (41):deal in 2670 in NO EMI TILL POSSESSION.

Have booked a flat in Tower P 1675 area on 12th floor, hiway facing.

Koi hai mera :bab (55):neighbor ???

Heard that they are going to increase the rates by Rs 200/ sq ft from 1st Aug onwards :bab (39):

Anything related to above is more then WELCOME :D

Kindly share your views
Read more
508 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by shyamraaj
    Thats correct *Designer ;

Each buyer will get more than what you have mentioned in your post.

There are people who had made 70 L for 4 BR, they are surely to get close to 40+L of 5 yrs dealy....

If not 18%, then may be around 16% is what an expectation.....

Long live RP and Long Live IREF...:bab (59):

Any Intimation about the possession or any demands raised by builder as of now? Visited the site this weekend ... found an increase in the workforce deployed in edge towers, any official updates regarding OC or possession ...??
    CommentQuote
  • Do you think Ramprastha edge tower buyers should also make a what up group for better communication
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Deepti Gupta
    Do you think Ramprastha edge tower buyers should also make a what up group for better communication

Please do add me if you create a group ... also could anybody update abt the possession status?
    CommentQuote
  • Seqrch #EndLessWait4NPR & click on all tweets tab and Re Tweet and also do fresh tweet..
    CommentQuote
  • hello
    when is the expected date of possession of Edge
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbhatt14
    Please do add me if you create a group ... also could anybody update abt the possession status?

Plsa dd me to wastapp group.. I tried adding few friends here so that I can share nos but no success...
    CommentQuote
  • I called RP today. Mine is Edge J block. they'll be raising 5% demand by this month end and saying Registration in June end..Not sure how true this is. I am sitting in Mumbai so have no clue of whats goin in site.
    CommentQuote
  • It will be done. Don't worry.
    CommentQuote
  • Don't we all should file a complaint in NCDRC like unitech people did and are now getting 12 percent per annum compensation..per years of delay. Like wise..ours will be 4 years delay...
    CommentQuote
  • When can we expect a possession . We have a apartment booked in G Block .Its disgusting to see a long delay . We are paying rental cost and EMI both .
    CommentQuote
  • grkr2001; and chakshu;....can u please private message me with your phone numbers
    CommentQuote
    *grkr2001 ; and *chakshu ;....can u please private message me with your phone numbers

I think u hv to first accept friends request. I ahd sent. then only perhaps we can exchange pvt msgs. else are u guys on goog hang out or yah chat? from there we can take up
    CommentQuote
    *grkr2001 ; and *chakshu ;....can u please private message me with your phone numbers

sent msg.. pls chk n revert..
    CommentQuote
  • 300 People file case in NCDRC.. give your mobile no and flat detail.
    CommentQuote
  • I m not able to send u message prateekprese; Ji...
    CommentQuote