After real long negotiation :bab (60): with broker i finally gt a :bab (41):deal in 2670 in NO EMI TILL POSSESSION.

Have booked a flat in Tower P 1675 area on 12th floor, hiway facing.

Koi hai mera :bab (55):neighbor ???

Heard that they are going to increase the rates by Rs 200/ sq ft from 1st Aug onwards :bab (39):

Anything related to above is more then WELCOME :D

Kindly share your views
Read more
508 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by prateekprese
    300 People file case in NCDRC.. give your mobile no and flat detail.

Hi I sent my no.. pls add me..
    CommentQuote
  • I have a 2 bhk in J tower, how can I join the court case.
    CommentQuote
  • Even i have 2 bhk,, dont know when they will give possession, planning to file case now , too much
    CommentQuote
  • Apologies for my ignorance, is there a group o buyers that is filing a law-suit against Ramaprastha? I am holder of a 2BHK unit in the Edge Towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Visited edge towers site today. Work was in full swing for phase I and few phase II towers. Phase II delivery can happen mid next year only, this was as per one of contractor. He said lot of time will be required in finishing work as many things are pending.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All - I owe an apartment in D Block, edge tower.

Though Quite late in joining the forum , However I also feel that Builder has taken undue advantage of our patience. Planning to file a Law suit. Has anyone already done it ? Can someone please guide me here.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone received a demand for VAT from Ramaprastha?
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah I received it and it was quite surprising to me. It's unnecessary penalty on us without any mistake. If builder might have given the flat in 2013, we might have not incurred this VAT of 5%.

The worst part is that we are far away from the possession and we are paying the penalties with no reason and mistake.
    CommentQuote
  • Let me know, which Phase-II towers the work is in progress.
    CommentQuote
  • We should challenge this demand as it is a delayed project.

Why is Ramaprastha's FB page not allowing any post? I am planning to create a new FB group. Let me know if you want to join?
    CommentQuote
  • Got a demand of 1.3 lacs for 1310 area flat and what a nonsense this builder is talking, has given ultimatum to pay within 15 days or pay 1.5 percent monthly interest on the payment. Can you believe what a beshram type builder is this. We are waiting for possession for last 4 years and he is talking 18% annual interest. Let's see how much he will pay us back for 4 years of delay.... they sucked 95% of payment at 50% of work done and now dare to talk penalty on Home buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • yes , even i want to file law suit, pls guide how we can proceed , let talk
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • How they ask for adhoc amt?they don't have any proper calculation for vat..I am denying to pay the same...and thinking of filing suit against them..its been good 4 years and we still don't know when will they give possession.. Is there any group here which is filing case against them?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi..

Please add me to the watsapp group ..I also want to join the protest against this demand n delay regarding the possession ..
    CommentQuote