Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 17 2017
550 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
    EWS finished. It will be allotted by govt.

    There is no club in Atrium and View.

    All lifts installed.

    Only sheer laziness and lack of competence is delaying these 2 projects.Any other company would finish in 1 month.
    Hi
    Greetings

    From the status of lifts, ews and current status almost completed with finishing work in last stages, Possession may happen any time in the next 3 months.

    Normally builders dont install lifts, if in doubt. As a thumb rule, possessions happen 6 months post lift installation. Hopefully ache din aane wale hain for buyers in these projects.

    Cheers

    Comment


    • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

      Miaaan aap ke mooh mein gheee shaakkkar .,

      Hope rp management is reading iref about praises being done by end users

      Originally posted by BlessU View Post
      Hi

      Greetings



      From the status of lifts, ews and current status almost completed with finishing work in last stages, Possession may happen any time in the next 3 months.



      Normally builders dont install lifts, if in doubt. As a thumb rule, possessions happen 6 months post lift installation. Hopefully ache din aane wale hain for buyers in these projects.



      Cheers

      Comment


      • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by mitraa View Post
        Miaaan aap ke mooh mein gheee shaakkkar .,

        Hope rp management is reading iref about praises being done by end users
        Praise like sheer laziness incompetence etc?

        But yes. Niyat se kharab and Nikamma are not the same evil. Rp is guilty of latter.

        As Bless u said installation of lift indicates the Niyat of builder. Niyat se kharab never do that. Some of the people physically checked each lift of View and Atrium although i havent seen with own eyes. I hope they saw properly.

        End user? I want to use but there is no end !
        Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

        Comment


        • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

          If rp is really serious in filling oc, you will see greenary/plants or i would say landscaping being done in next 2 months otherwise bhagwaan bharose



          Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
          Praise like sheer laziness incompetence etc?

          But yes. Niyat se kharab and Nikamma are not the same evil. Rp is guilty of latter.

          As Bless u said installation of lift indicates the Niyat of builder. Niyat se kharab never do that. Some of the people physically checked each lift of View and Atrium although i havent seen with own eyes. I hope they saw properly.

          End user? I want to use but there is no end !

          Comment


          • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

            Site Visit on 1st November

            Posting some pics clicked yesterday

            Click image for larger version

Name:	P_20141101_172652.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	2245128

            Click image for larger version

Name:	P_20141101_173012.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	2245129

            Click image for larger version

Name:	P_20141101_173005.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	2245134
            Internal roads being laid

            Click image for larger version

Name:	P_20141101_173108.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	2245130

            Click image for larger version

Name:	P_20141101_173205.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	2245131

            Click image for larger version

Name:	P_20141101_173050.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	2245135
            Drop off area of Edge Towers

            Click image for larger version

Name:	P_20141101_171915.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	2245133
            Lifts installed in edge towers

            Click image for larger version

Name:	P_20141101_174006.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	2245132
            The View tower entrance

            Comment


            • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

              Great Pics... how did you reach site? is it open from DEW now?

              Comment


              • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by amitgup View Post
                Great Pics... how did you reach site? is it open from DEW now?
                Hey

                Greetings!!

                site visit is allowed.. you can take appointment from RP Customer care they would give you appointment. weekdays easy to get in for weekend you might have to wait..

                one you reach site office, they would take you from there to the site via internal roads.. DWX connectivity is there now but they have blocked the newly created bridge for now ...should be open when possession is offered.

                Cheers!!
                Last edited by mitraa; November 3 2014, 12:13 AM.

                Comment


                • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

                  Sharing pics , showing connectivity from Dwarka expressway to RP,37D
                  second pic showing bridge over drain built recently and is covered temporarily for usage.. as per rp the whole drain would be covered.
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

                    Thanks Mitraa... quite informative...

                    Originally posted by mitraa View Post
                    Hey

                    Greetings!!

                    site visit is allowed.. you can take appointment from RP Customer care they would give you appointment. weekdays easy to get in for weekend you might have to wait..

                    one you reach site office, they would take you from there to the site via internal roads.. DWX connectivity is there now but they have blocked the newly created bridge for now ...should be open when possession is offered.

                    Cheers!!

                    Comment


                    • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

                      Mitraa ji,
                      I think this new development by Ramprastha will make you smile and feel better. project looks good from out side.
                      Recently i was reading your post showing you were upset with builder.
                      Hope every end user gets their dream home in time.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X