After real long negotiation :bab (60): with broker i finally gt a :bab (41):deal in 2670 in NO EMI TILL POSSESSION.

Have booked a flat in Tower P 1675 area on 12th floor, hiway facing.

Koi hai mera :bab (55):neighbor ???

Heard that they are going to increase the rates by Rs 200/ sq ft from 1st Aug onwards :bab (39):

Anything related to above is more then WELCOME :D

Kindly share your views
Read more
508 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear friends, is 1% TDS deduction on VAT is also applicable?
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any what's up group for Edge towers?
    CommentQuote
  • The Vat demand is together with other demand or just Vat demand?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I got an email from Ramprastha regarding the VAT demand. Now they are asking to pay Rs. 55 psf for as a first installment and remaining will be adjusted with either final settlement or at the time of VAT clearance .

Did anyone else got similar email and are we good to pay this demand.

I have a flat in tower E. How far are we in terms of possession...
    CommentQuote
  • For all those who wish to join their future neighbours of Ramprastha projects.
    We have formed RPCWA, a 300+ member association.
    We already have a web page and a registered office.
    Google for it and join in the united cause.
    CommentQuote
  • Just bought a flat in resale in edge towers , can some body add me to the whatsapp group?
    CommentQuote
  • Do we have to pay this? Anyone else refusing to pay?
    CommentQuote
  • got this mail from Ramprashta for Edge. I assume they will come up with a new date now...

Dear Sir/ Madam

This is in continuation to our email dated 15.07.2016 regarding construction dates for The Edge Towers. We are pleased to inform that we will upload the detailed construction plan on 22nd August 2016 on our website (www.ramprastha.com).

Further we would like to inform that a meeting is scheduled on Saturday 27th August 2016 at 11:00 am at the site sales office, Ramprastha City, Sector -37D, Gurgaon, Haryana to discuss the same.

For any further information please feel free to call the customer support officer at 0124-4333444 or drop us an email at customersupport@ramprastha.com

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbhatt14
    Just bought a flat in resale in edge towers , can some body add me to the whatsapp group?

Hi, can you please let us know the rate at which you have purchased?
    CommentQuote
  • Bought it for 56 lakhs ,6th floor park facing unit. Could someone please tell me whom to contact regarding the whatsapp group?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rajivggn1 years ago
      HAve you bought 2 bhk or 3bhk ? and was 56 all inclusive price ?
  • Dear friends, if you have a Whatsapp group for Ramprastha city, edge tower, please do add me as well in the group.
    CommentQuote
  • Got this article on FB ...is it of any use...?

Buyers may be able to cancel deed if builder fails to deliver
    If all goes as per plan, a buyer can claim ownership of an apartment in three months of the complex getting an all-clear approval from the authorities.
    The draft agreement for Sales Rules, 2016, under the Real Estate (Development & Regulation) Act, 2016 firmed up by the Union housing and urban poverty alleviation ministry on Monday proposed a set of more stringent norms that would require developers to handover houses within 90 days to buyers after receiving the occupancy certificate.

Read more at:
    Buyers may be able to cancel deed if builder fails to deliver | india-news | Hindustan Times
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbhatt14
    Bought it for 56 lakhs ,6th floor park facing unit. Could someone please tell me whom to contact regarding the whatsapp group?

You should join RPCWA. Search for it on Google. This is registered body and 350 plus members.
    CommentQuote
  • @sbhatt14
    The flat that you have bought , is that 3 BHK or 2? There are many whatsapp groups. There is a yahhoo group too. "ramprasthaedgetowers@yahoogroups.com"
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sbhatt141 years ago
      It is a 2 BHK ...Thanks for letting me know the group...
  • Last week I have visited the place ( edge, atrium and view). Although dealer is saying possession of 2 towers of Edge will be given next month and For atrium nd view possession will be given next month. But it looks like the place will not be livable in next 2-3 years. They say sector 10 is nearby but Ramprastha is having 450 acres of land and rest all of the projects are stopped. I had hardly seem people there. Too much of dust and no shops to buy goods for daily needs.
    CommentQuote