Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by rajivggnLast week I have visited the place ( edge, atrium and view). Although dealer is saying possession of 2 towers of Edge will be given next month and For atrium nd view possession will be given next month. But it looks like the place will not be livable in next 2-3 years(I don’t understand why you are saying it will not be livable for another 2-3 years, please elaborate).
They say sector 10 is nearby but Ramprastha is having 450 acres of land and rest all of the projects are stopped. I had hardly seem people there.(How can it be possible to see people when there is no occupancy is apartments?).
Too much of dust and no shops to buy goods for daily needs.(Let the possession be happen and after that visit the place, as far as shops are concern, there are about 8 shops adjacent to SKYZ which are ready but will starts functioning only when possession of apartments will take place.)
i want to buy 2/3 bhk in edge towers. Can anyone suggest that quality of construction by ramprastha is good or not ? Also, please tell me has anyone get possession of flat there. Is the price 55 L is good for a 2 bhk unit. Broker is behind me since long but seeing too many complaints about RP I am a bit nervous.
- Any update on possession date?CommentQuote0Flag
- Yesterday i visited ramprastha edge, view and atrium societies. In edge, they prepared couple of sample flats ready and showing the visiting probable customers, so that they get attracted. From the project construct and project management experiences, i could sense that it will take at least 1-1.5 years to make it habitable. You cant move freely now because edge is still under construction and small pieces of concrete/rubble etc are coming down from higher elevation flats.CommentQuote0Flag
- The builder is in list of non payments of EDC and IDC to authority. Looks like problematic builder.CommentQuote0Flag
- Do we have a WhatsApp group for Edge tower flat owners. I would like to join
- Any update whether they will be able to handover in 2017 Dipawali for the Edge Towers? After the site visits and initial negotiations, now the brokers are behind me. Every weekend they say next weekend is the handover date. But from insiders i came to know that they wont be giving handover before Dipawali.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by youngturkNo EMI till August 2012
EMI starts right after August 2012 and not after possession
Above quote is from 2 or 3rd post of this thread.
Does that means Owners of THE EDGE are paying full EMI after August 2012 ( for the last 4+ years ) without any possession , please share your experience related to No EMI till possession in such casesCommentQuote0Flag
- Any updates on construction? View towers have still not recieved OC... Any updates regarding edge??CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi, need advice from people in the forum who have already booked and forum seniors. Is this project good for buying? I heard there are issues regarding payment to HUDA, OC etc? Please advice if it will be wise to put my money in this project or to avoid.CommentQuote0Flag
- @ssia01 , do you mean to avoid the ramprastha project, or the 37C, 37D area as a whole?CommentQuote0Flag
- Heard that Fire NOC for View was received...Any updates?CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes. NOC is received. Builder has started Possession but OC not received.CommentQuote1Flag
- this cheat builder have started the offer of possession and have increased the area by 95 sqft for 3bhk, with having any change in actual plan.
OC clearly shows the only change in FAR for 30 SQM for overall tower and this cheat builder is charging 95 sqft per flat..
in one tower there are 80 flats...so total increase in area for 1 tower (3BHK Tower) is 95*80 = 7600sqft...for 1 tower....CommentQuote0Flag
- Anyone started process of taking possession in any tower of Edge Tower?CommentQuote0Flag