Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 17 2017
550 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
    Thanks for some very informative posts on Atrium & Edge.

    I read somewhere that Atrium can provide rentals once delivered. I visited the site today even though I couldn't get an entry. I agree that Atrium floor plans have less loading and it is possible that it would be delivered in 2015. I have a few questions.

    From Hero Honda chowk, Atrium site looks some 3.5Kms away. Once the HH Chowk flyover is built, the traffic mess would be less on NH8, making entry to Atrium easier. That event is 2.5 years away. Considering that possession would be delivered by then for many of the sector 37 projects and Dway as well as HH Chowk flyover is ready, who would come to take a Sector 37 property on rent ?

    I am asking because when I drove today from HH Chowk to Ramprastha site, the sector road starting from NH-8 was completely jammed with trucks etc. It is a very narrow road (with only some part of it having a divider). If I correctly recall, the first project I saw was Corona. I don't know how far is Ramprastha site from this project. Any ideas would be helpful.

    My main concern is - Considering that aam junta working in Cyber City/ Udyog Vihar/ Manesar would be possible tenants, I am wondering who would drive so much from those locations inside those chocked roads through villages & unorganized settlements to reach Ramprastha site when they could have rental properties easily available in Sector 82 to 86 (for Manesar working class) or Sectors 30 to 57 (for Cyber City/Udyog Vihar class & others working on NH-8) ? The social infra also looks much less developed in Sector 37- a very crucial point for those looking for a rental property.

    Sorry if the answer is too obvious for some of you, as I may have missed many points here which some of you may be aware of.
    Current village roads are not sector roads.

    Sector roads are currently being built. Picture will totally change in 6 months.

    Ramprastha via DEW to Kherki Daula once kherki daula flyover is ready takes 2 minutes driving time. So all advantages of sector 81 to 86 are also there for RP.

    But Kherki Daula to HH chowk is 6 to 8 Kilometers.

    RP to HH chowk is 2 kilometers by sector roads.

    So 10Rs petrol for RP vs 40Rs petrol plus 60Rs toll from sector 82.

    Both ways you would save about 3000Rs a month on petrol plus toll.

    Renters on 40000 salary with car and motor cycle will prefer RP.

    Slightly lesser rent is possible for atrium if renter cannot appreciate such calculations. Lower cost of acquisition means 10000 rent for RP is better than 12000 rent for Vatika. You can afford to undercut competition.

    Remember rent rarely compensates for specifications. 2Bhk and 3Bhk rents tend to be uniform and excess specifications increase cost but not rent.

    RP is well located for Udyog vihar via DEW and NH8 and for cyber city.

    But it is best located for Info City.

    For Manesar there is toll so 82 is better.

    Main thing is that it is future ready for DEW without losing any advantages of NH8 and Sohna road.

    Current traffic on NH8 will get worse.

    Current traffic on Pataudi road will get better after DEW and KMP.

    Closer to city center is always better. Thats why GCX is best.
    Last edited by Venkytalks; December 13 2014, 10:19 PM.
    Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

    Comment


    • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

      Thank you Sir for a very informative reply, as usual. I think the previous government failed to develop these new upcoming areas and going by what new CM is stating here and there, it doesn't look too promising for new sectors 58-115.

      Just a couple of more questions. Is it possible to know which sector roads are being built as of now (say on google maps) or by site visit ? If I correctly understand the sector roads stated by you would start from HH Chowk and lead to RP City.

      Secondly, what is Info city ?

      Comment


      • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
        Thank you Sir for a very informative reply, as usual. I think the previous government failed to develop these new upcoming areas and going by what new CM is stating here and there, it doesn't look too promising for new sectors 58-115.

        Just a couple of more questions. Is it possible to know which sector roads are being built as of now (say on google maps) or by site visit ? If I correctly understand the sector roads stated by you would start from HH Chowk and lead to RP City.

        Secondly, what is Info city ?
        No, the sector roads will connect Pataudi road to DEW and Basai road.

        You can go after a month to get better idea because currently being actively laid and by then picture will become clear.

        Pataudi road to HH Chowk will remain same. There is no space for any new road but existing roads can be widened and imoroved.

        So until HHChowk flyover gets built it will be difficult. Minimum 3 years.

        Main connectivity for RP is DEW. Pataudi road is just a back door. Once Kherki daula flyover is built DEW will be main entrance

        Info city is largely empty IT zone on the road connecting HH Chowk to Sohna road. Likely to expand once the commercial real estate recovers.
        Last edited by Venkytalks; December 14 2014, 09:42 AM.
        Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

        Comment


        • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
          Thanks for some very informative posts on Atrium & Edge.

          I read somewhere that Atrium can provide rentals once delivered. I visited the site today even though I couldn't get an entry. I agree that Atrium floor plans have less loading and it is possible that it would be delivered in 2015. I have a few questions.

          From Hero Honda chowk, Atrium site looks some 3.5Kms away. Once the HH Chowk flyover is built, the traffic mess would be less on NH8, making entry to Atrium easier. That event is 2.5 years away. Considering that possession would be delivered by then for many of the sector 37 projects and Dway as well as HH Chowk flyover is ready, who would come to take a Sector 37 property on rent ?

          I am asking because when I drove today from HH Chowk to Ramprastha site, the sector road starting from NH-8 was completely jammed with trucks etc. It is a very narrow road (with only some part of it having a divider). If I correctly recall, the first project I saw was Corona. I don't know how far is Ramprastha site from this project. Any ideas would be helpful.

          My main concern is - Considering that aam junta working in Cyber City/ Udyog Vihar/ Manesar would be possible tenants, I am wondering who would drive so much from those locations inside those chocked roads through villages & unorganized settlements to reach Ramprastha site when they could have rental properties easily available in Sector 82 to 86 (for Manesar working class) or Sectors 30 to 57 (for Cyber City/Udyog Vihar class & others working on NH-8) ? The social infra also looks much less developed in Sector 37- a very crucial point for those looking for a rental property.

          Sorry if the answer is too obvious for some of you, as I may have missed many points here which some of you may be aware of.
          Hi
          Greetings

          Your concerns are valid and without sector roads, 37c/d looks more a clutter of apartments between shackles and kaccha structures accessible through congested, unkept, serpentine, muddy village roads.

          This will change with sector and master roads as tenders have been floated in two important access roads from 45 mtrs Basai Road and 85 mtrs Pataudi Road, which is a state highway. Perhaps you may have missed the development shared and discussed on the thread http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...526-page5.html

          Besides there are lot more triggers like
          -Connection of pataudi road to Manesar,
          -3x/99 ROB,
          -Dway Connectivity to NH8 (Cybercity/Udyog vihar/Airport will be faster expressway connected than may 5x/6x/4x sectors)
          -Sector/Master roads connecting 3x to pataudi road, Basai, dway and 8x sectors
          -Hero Honda Flyover (Huda city center, SPR, Sohna road within 15- 20 mins)
          (most of the above except CPR are under construction with a timeline of 2-3 years)
          -Removal of kherki dhaula toll (Proposed)
          -CPR(Proposed)
          -ISBT and MRTS at sector 36(Proposed)
          -Commercial belt in 37 and 8x(Many commercials under construction, search threads)
          -flyover on Basai Road/Pataudi Road intersection(Proposed)

          Many people from existing HUDA sectors, those working in Pace City sector 36, IMT ph1, 2, dharuhera, pataudi, farukhnagar, 10x factories, those working in proposed purely commercial sector 88 and commercial belt of 3x and 8x, normal migration to city looking for affordable, clean & green organised sectors etc. will easily shift.

          Have a look at Tulip Petals, which is even further away and nothing in vicinity, still 80% habitation in under 3 years.. Will be interested to know the tenantprofile of Tulip Petals 89

          Cheers
          Last edited by BlessU; December 14 2014, 10:32 AM.

          Comment


          • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

            Thank you Venkytalks!

            Comment


            • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

              Originally posted by BlessU View Post
              Hi
              Greetings

              Your concerns are valid and without sector roads, 37c/d looks more a clutter of apartments between shackles and kaccha structures accessible through congested, unkept, serpentine, muddy village roads.

              This will change with sector and master roads as tenders have been floated in two important access roads from 45 mtrs Basai Road and 85 mtrs Pataudi Road, which is a state highway. Perhaps you may have missed the development shared and discussed on the thread http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...526-page5.html

              Besides there are lot more triggers like
              -Connection of pataudi road to Manesar,
              -3x/99 ROB,
              -Dway Connectivity to NH8 (Cybercity/Udyog vihar/Airport will be faster expressway connected than may 5x/6x/4x sectors)
              -Sector/Master roads connecting 3x to pataudi road, Basai, dway and 8x sectors
              -Hero Honda Flyover (Huda city center, SPR, Sohna road within 15- 20 mins)
              (most of the above except CPR are under construction with a timeline of 2-3 years)
              -Removal of kherki dhaula toll (Proposed)
              -CPR(Proposed)
              -ISBT and MRTS at sector 36(Proposed)
              -Commercial belt in 37 and 8x(Many commercials under construction, search threads)
              -flyover on Basai Road/Pataudi Road intersection(Proposed)

              Many people from existing HUDA sectors, those working in Pace City sector 36, IMT ph1, 2, dharuhera, pataudi, farukhnagar, 10x factories, those working in proposed purely commercial sector 88 and commercial belt of 3x and 8x, normal migration to city looking for affordable, clean & green organised sectors etc. will easily shift.

              Have a look at Tulip Petals, which is even further away and nothing in vicinity, still 80% habitation in under 3 years.. Will be interested to know the tenantprofile of Tulip Petals 89

              Cheers
              Tulip petals has higher specification and quality than Ramprastha.

              Priced at 90L for 3BHK. Rent 15K (not sure if I remember right). Lots of IT pros rent here
              Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

              Comment


              • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                Tulip petals has higher specification and quality than Ramprastha.

                Priced at 90L for 3BHK. Rent 15K (not sure if I remember right). Lots of IT pros rent here
                Hi
                Greetings

                how much higher?? than which RP project?? what other projects than RP, in 37c/d have better specifications and likely to be offered possession?? Anyone??
                http://www.tulipgroup.in/tulipgroup/...%20peatls.html
                http://www.ramprastha.com/projects/g...ons.asp?lk=ab3
                http://www.ramprastha.com/projects/g...ons.asp?lk=ab3
                http://www.ramprastha.com/projects/g...ons.asp?lk=ab3
                http://www.ramprastha.com/projects/g...ons.asp?lk=ab3

                Main idea was to know about who lives there, and I you answered it.. If IT guys live on rent, they would certainly be working in Cyber City or Udyog Vihar or thereabouts BUT Live FURTHER Away from RP with not much of a socio/public infra.

                Whats the rent there at Petals.?? Anyone??

                Cheers
                Last edited by BlessU; December 14 2014, 12:28 PM.

                Comment


                • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                  Hi
                  Greetings

                  how much higher?? than which RP project?? what other projects than RP, in 37c/d have better specifications and likely to be offered possession?? Anyone??
                  http://www.tulipgroup.in/tulipgroup/...%20peatls.html
                  http://www.ramprastha.com/projects/g...ons.asp?lk=ab3
                  http://www.ramprastha.com/projects/g...ons.asp?lk=ab3
                  http://www.ramprastha.com/projects/g...ons.asp?lk=ab3

                  Main idea was to know about who lives there, and I you answered it.. If IT guys live on rent, they would certainly be working in Cyber City or Udyog Vihar or thereabouts BUT Live FURTHER Away from RP with not much of a socio/public infra.

                  Whats the rent there at Petals.?? Anyone??

                  Cheers
                  Petals compared to atrium.

                  Petals larger overall size, bigger rooms and bathrooms, better quality tiling of floor and bathrooms, bigger balconies, more common area.

                  Dont know about Edge quality.
                  Last edited by Venkytalks; December 14 2014, 12:29 PM.
                  Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

                  Comment


                  • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                    Petals compared to atrium.

                    Petals larger overall size bigger rooms better tiling more common area.

                    Dont know about Edge
                    Hi
                    Greetings

                    Thanks

                    Inputs matter in the cost but not sure how much perceptual difference is there in tiles, unless the difference in Modular Kitchen, VRM, automation, 3 tier security, aesthetics/arboriculture/landscaping/open areas.

                    Tulip Petal floor plan is very functional with 3 BR, single size 1550 sq ft, which most builders would not sell for less than 1700 sq ft.

                    RP is a township and cannot therefore be compared with a stand alone GHS.

                    Which other such TOWNSHIP with mix of High, mid and villas exist in GURGAON for reasons of comparison??

                    Townships once completed provide a self contained eco system but take much much longer for possession and even longer for being fully inhabited, unless they also provide place of work inside or near vicinity. Hope the township gets delivered, in a manner as intended and promoted by the builder with club, connectivity, parks, schools, amenities etc., while buyers still await possession since last 8 years!!!

                    Cheers

                    Comment


                    • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

                      Again, thanks both of you for a very balanced and informative perspective. I was considering to buy around that place.

                      Out of 450 acres for Ramprastha city in sector 37, area under development is currently 100 acres or so only. That also means that this place would be under development for next many years.

                      Good thing is- the work has been under process for the last many years already. It would take 3 years for a decent connectivity to come up as HH Chowk flyover would have been ready and some new sector roads as well as some new schools (e.g. DPS in 102) would have come up. Hopefully, Dway in its present form would have been completed too by then. Nearby AMB selfie square would be up and running in 5 years, given much needed social infra.

                      Government really needs to speed up work now in these new sectors. The present speed of work is frustrating.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X