Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 17 2017
550 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
    Again, thanks both of you for a very balanced and informative perspective. I was considering to buy around that place.

Out of 450 acres for Ramprastha city in sector 37, area under development is currently 100 acres or so only. That also means that this place would be under development for next many years.

Good thing is- the work has been under process for the last many years already. It would take 3 years for a decent connectivity to come up as HH Chowk flyover would have been ready and some new sector roads as well as some new schools (e.g. DPS in 102) would have come up. Hopefully, Dway in its present form would have been completed too by then. Nearby AMB selfie square would be up and running in 5 years, given much needed social infra.

Government really needs to speed up work now in these new sectors. The present speed of work is frustrating.
    Hi
    Greetings

My friend, biggest pleasure is we today have yourself as a staunch believer and investor in DWAY 10x sectors, scouting for property in I was considering to buy around that place.

Most welcome!!!

Further, Dway is a BEAUTIFUL concept of alternate Delhi connectivity (Most wrongly misinterpret 10x as closer to airport connectivity, which it is not). From past experience, large public infra projects in India with geographical barriers (canals, railway line, HUGE wide roads) take at least 10-15 years. Further, it was very clear from the nature of land bank owners in 10x that thing would be choppy and uncertain (Chintels, Puri, BPTP, ERA, Landmark, Antriksh, Spire, Raheja, Kashish, experion, ATS, Desert moon developers, earth, Geoworks, Michael schumaker etc. etc..). Most are Local operators, many are Crooks, Cheaters with history of non delivery, illegal abusive charges and rest are first time developers and yet to prove credibility, will take 90% and blame it on infra/competent authorities.

Good to know that Brisk LUMBINI is getting delivered and really appreciate the time taken to deliver and seemingly good quality along with club and related amenities, as heard. Raheja 109 has delivered but buyers have already moved court. Mahindra AURA delivery was much on expected lines and also hearing

It is too early to say about others, let the tide go down and we will see who was swimming naked- Warren Buffet

However a few have already started showing up, buyers already have legal altercations in Spire, Landmark, Era. Out of this LANDMARK, BPTP, ERA are highly unlikely to deliver in the next many many years...

We have many over zealous builders like who have too much energy and fire to reach the moon.. Again remembering Warren Buffet most in the 10x reflect this definition of an overzealous guy who is most likely to dump/burn your money.

We have had people aggressively promoting DP, when Euro was 69, pound 79 and $ 49. Those NRIs who bought in CLP 3000 will actually end up paying 20-30% less or 2100-2300 per square feet from Income abroad, while DP customer would effectively pay 3600-3900 !!!

Not that they dont have a role to play, certainly overzealous and aggressive promoters and builders have helped expand the market and raise aspirational pricings!!!

Bottom line is put your money on the guy with whom you can be sure that if you come back after going across the world, you will be able to get your money back.
    -Have a 4-7 years horizon.
    -Try to buy something which has some sort of existing connectivity.
    -Not buy something which is FAR FAR away and segregated from social eco system.
    -Location matters a lot and Current and Projected Points of Interests/Commercial Centers/Highways/Employment Centers should be connected from day one,
    -Cost should be in the AFFORDABLE bracket, easy to offload if required
    -Invest only for which you can pay from own accruals,
    -Buy from a builder with all approvals, NEVER BUY a JV Project, Segregate between crooks and difficult builder,
    -Dont buy high brands as their price will always discount next many years appreciation.
    -Enter when a few builders start advertising
    -Exit if builder doesnt share approvals
    -Read your BBA, Payment Plan, Floor specs, check loading,

3x and 8x qualify to most, but has its share of bad fish, first time builders, local operators, JVs etc. and problems have started cropping in.

The biggest plus for 3x/8x is that these sectors are connected to EXISTING EXPRESSWAY NH8, which many dont appreciate!! Remember, Udyog Vihar and CYBER CITY are both on Either sides of Expressway!!! All 5 star hotels are on or near Expressway. Some of the costliest malls like Ambience is on Expressway!!! MOST Commercials are on either side of National Expressway!!! Expressway connects Airport from Kherki Dhaula in 20-25 minutes flat!! All Proposed SUPER DUPER expressways and existing Golf Course, Sohna Road, GCX are drawn to connect the EXISTING National Expressway.

Besides, 90% of sector roads in 8x/3x are complete/progressing and ready to be connected to NH8/Dway/Pataudi/Basai Road. These sectors have benefit of existing State Highway in Pataudi Road which many have not factored in, but very important for intercity connectivity.

Today close to 5000 units have been offered possession in 3x/8x sectors and likely to hit 10000 by 2015. This would be fastest deliveries in comparison to any micro market of Gurgaon.

Cheers
    Last edited by BlessU; December 14 2014, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
      Hi
      Greetings

My friend, biggest pleasure is we today have yourself as a staunch believer and investor in DWAY 10x sectors, scouting for property in I was considering to buy around that place.

Most welcome!!!

Further, Dway is a BEAUTIFUL concept of alternate Delhi connectivity (Most wrongly misinterpret 10x as closer to airport connectivity, which it is not). From past experience, large public infra projects in India with geographical barriers (canals, railway line, HUGE wide roads) take at least 10-15 years. Further, it was very clear from the nature of land bank owners in 10x that thing would be choppy and uncertain (Chintels, Puri, BPTP, ERA, Landmark, Antriksh, Spire, Raheja, Kashish, experion, ATS, Desert moon developers, earth, Geoworks, Michael schumaker etc. etc..). Most are Local operators, many are Crooks, Cheaters with history of non delivery, illegal abusive charges and rest are first time developers and yet to prove credibility, will take 90% and blame it on infra/competent authorities.

Good to know that Brisk LUMBINI is getting delivered and really appreciate the time taken to deliver and seemingly good quality along with club and related amenities, as heard. Raheja 109 has delivered but buyers have already moved court. Mahindra AURA delivery was much on expected lines and also hearing

It is too early to say about others, let the tide go down and we will see who was swimming naked- Warren Buffet

However a few have already started showing up, buyers already have legal altercations in Spire, Landmark, Era. Out of this LANDMARK, BPTP, ERA are highly unlikely to deliver in the next many many years...

We have many over zealous builders like who have too much energy and fire to reach the moon.. Again remembering Warren Buffet most in the 10x reflect this definition of an overzealous guy who is most likely to dump/burn your money.

We have had people aggressively promoting DP, when Euro was 69, pound 79 and $ 49. Those NRIs who bought in CLP 3000 will actually end up paying 20-30% less or 2100-2300 per square feet from Income abroad, while DP customer would effectively pay 3600-3900 !!!

Not that they dont have a role to play, certainly overzealous and aggressive promoters and builders have helped expand the market and raise aspirational pricings!!!

Bottom line is put your money on the guy with whom you can be sure that if you come back after going across the world, you will be able to get your money back.
      -Have a 4-7 years horizon.
      -Try to buy something which has some sort of existing connectivity.
      -Not buy something which is FAR FAR away and segregated from social eco system.
      -Location matters a lot and Current and Projected Points of Interests/Commercial Centers/Highways/Employment Centers should be connected from day one,
      -Cost should be in the AFFORDABLE bracket, easy to offload if required
      -Invest only for which you can pay from own accruals,
      -Buy from a builder with all approvals, NEVER BUY a JV Project, Segregate between crooks and difficult builder,
      -Dont buy high brands as their price will always discount next many years appreciation.
      -Enter when a few builders start advertising
      -Exit if builder doesnt share approvals
      -Read your BBA, Payment Plan, Floor specs, check loading,

3x and 8x qualify to most, but has its share of bad fish, first time builders, local operators, JVs etc. and problems have started cropping in.

The biggest plus for 3x/8x is that these sectors are connected to EXISTING EXPRESSWAY NH8, which many dont appreciate!! Remember, Udyog Vihar and CYBER CITY are both on Either sides of Expressway!!! All 5 star hotels are on or near Expressway. Some of the costliest malls like Ambience is on Expressway!!! MOST Commercials are on either side of National Expressway!!! Expressway connects Airport from Kherki Dhaula in 20-25 minutes flat!! All Proposed SUPER DUPER expressways and existing Golf Course, Sohna Road, GCX are drawn to connect the EXISTING National Expressway.

Besides, 90% of sector roads in 8x/3x are complete/progressing and ready to be connected to NH8/Dway/Pataudi/Basai Road. These sectors have benefit of existing State Highway in Pataudi Road which many have not factored in, but very important for intercity connectivity.

Today close to 5000 units have been offered possession in 3x/8x sectors and likely to hit 10000 by 2015. This would be fastest deliveries in comparison to any micro market of Gurgaon.

Cheers
      Brilliant stuff Bless U bhai.

Legendary !

The area around DEW in my opinion will develop most in future. Most of Delhi and Haryana empty farmland which is developable is in this region.

After 2025 these areas will be unrecognisable.

Manesar Sohna town and Bhiwadi will be much behind DEW.

But GCX and SPR will always be ahead of DEW.
      Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
        Out of this LANDMARK, BPTP, ERA are highly unlikely to deliver in the next many many years...

I had invested in all 3 of them at different points of time. I learnt my lessons. Later I started investing in better builders.

I correctly predicted Brisk Lumbini success and I still believe that Dway projects has the potential to outperform all markets of Gurgaon but this litigation has to end first. The end of litigation would bring best of the investors to Dway properties. Till then let's stay invested and be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
          I had invested in all 3 of them at different points of time. I learnt my lessons. Later I started investing in better builders.

I correctly predicted Brisk Lumbini success and I still believe that Dway projects has the potential to outperform all markets of Gurgaon but this litigation has to end first. The end of litigation would bring best of the investors to Dway properties. Till then let's stay invested and be patient.
          The prices in DEW are hugely suppressed. Its a buying opportunity for risk takers.

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
            Brilliant stuff Bless U bhai.

Legendary !

The area around DEW in my opinion will develop most in future. Most of Delhi and Haryana empty farmland which is developable is in this region.

After 2025 these areas will be unrecognisable.

Manesar Sohna town and Bhiwadi will be much behind DEW.

But GCX and SPR will always be ahead of DEW.
            Dear venky, appreciate your inputs here. but I am left confused with your post where you said that bhiwadi, sohna etc will remain behind NPR. I know that entry points in all these regions have lots of price difference. Lets assume entry point in Bhiwadi is around 2200 per sq ft and in NPR its around 5000 per sq ft what kind of rates should one be looking at in 2025 in both the regions. Please also take into account the FD rates and other factors.

Comment

Market Scenario in various Micro markets

The prices in DEW are hugely suppressed. Its a buying opportunity for risk takers.
              Hi
              Greetings

AURA 110, Centrum 103, Brisk 109, Vatika Floors 83, dlf 86, tulip petals 89 are RTM and good buy.

RP Edge/Atrium/View, Spaze 8t4, Alpha Gone, Emaar PG, are structure complete, are Good buy

For low budget, sare, 9x rtm are good buys

Might have missed a few and have not rated them from 1-10.

Stay away from BPTP, ERA, Landmark, Antriksh, SS, SPIRE, Ansal in 84/103 on era license and few of the new builders who have no delivery track record, delayed beyond 5 years, without checking credentials.

I am however very surprised at Bestechs attitude, though their launch rates were 20-30% higher than market, they are still much delayed and there is absolutely no clarity on what the hell is wrong with them. Why are they not delivering?? Another big disappointment is Orris, which probably has tried to bite more than what it could chew and have messed up right in the very first project carnation.

On the other side of HN8 EmaarPH/Uppal/Godrej 7x have great potential.

GCX is too pricey, has low appeal for appreciation in my view, for the current market and I dont see a distinct value proposition in offerings in PLP, SUBVENTION or even in Resale. IREO is on the verge of moving into over zealous and ambitious category with very negative buyer undertones from its latter projects. Tata Primanti (delayed but expected in Aug 15) and Raisina (delivered) but both have not brought any major profits to investors but good that delivery has happened/oncourse. Likewise 113 dway project is not expected to deliver any returns for some time and may be in losses to investors for the next couple of years.

CHD 71 has been a wonderful surprise for their delivery in 4 years and happy to know 60 families have moved in. Conscient 62 looks great and will be a cherished property for ensuers

Fate of UNITECH projects is in doldrums as the misadventures of owners in unrelated business have cost them heavily in terms of incarceration/loss of brand value and goodwill/liquidity crunch/one lie needs 10 more to cover up etc.

SOBHA has a great pedigree in the upmarket segment but their choice of location and partner in Chintels can be rated as poor to pathetic. Besides pricing is futuristic and minimum ticket size not invitational. They will be stuck in lot of unsold inventory for the next many many years and will have a VERY LOW habitation for many years after delivery. No doubt they will deliver an iconic project with great aesthetic appeal but with no food for though for a high turnover, high profit story either for company or investors. I may be wrong but have assessed all possible parameters, unless some are unknown to me. Heart says yes but MIND says why not two small properties, one at a time. Just to cheer up buyers some AMAZING properties and snaps of their first few projects in Bangalore. A lot to learn from them for NCR builders.

Cheers
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                Dear venky, appreciate your inputs here. but I am left confused with your post where you said that bhiwadi, sohna etc will remain behind NPR. I know that entry points in all these regions have lots of price difference. Lets assume entry point in Bhiwadi is around 2200 per sq ft and in NPR its around 5000 per sq ft what kind of rates should one be looking at in 2025 in both the regions. Please also take into account the FD rates and other factors.
                DEW has potential to match location price of GCX and Sohna road and SPR.

That means land prices can match and aprtment prices can match. Land is the main thing.

Manesar Bhiwadi Sohna town the land can never match main Gurgaon land prices.

The apartment price is a function of the land plus cost of construction. Both do rise. But land rises more than construction inflation.

Construction inflation is same for all locations. The delta comes from the land.

So Bhiwadi will rise with inflation. That means iron price, cement price, cost of money, cost of labour and Rupee depreciation. Prices will keep pace with these and also some general CPI.

DEW will also rise with these but land will rise in DEW. Land in Bhiwadi will not rise or rise much less than DEW.

Over 15 years Bhiwadi will be left far behind DEW. This is for buy and hold long term investors.

There is also an upper limit to locations and segments. Indrapuram will always have a ceiling of about 4000 to 5000 Rs. After ceiling only inflation returns come. NOIDA has a ceiling of 7000. These locations after maturing give CPI linked return and are better sold off.

But Gurgaon has no ceiling, Delhi has no ceiling, Bombay has no ceiling. There is no limit.

Segment also has ceiling. Affordable segment like Atrium will always appreciate less than grade A like Edge towers. It will probably be 75% or less of grade A. So if grade A 3BHK (like Edge or petals) is 10000 psf, then Atrium will be 7500 or 6000 psf. There may be ceiling effect also based on rent yield. So if rent yield falls to 2.5% Atrium will stop appreciating.

Conversely in bear market prices of affordable hold up better. So Atrium price currently at 5100 AI is better than 4400 AI for Edge towers.

This is also linked to low loading and small deal size. A person can do a 60 lakh deal even in bear market. But a 1.5 crore deal is difficult. Grade A or luxury A+ will always fall a lot in bear market.

Rent yield effect is more pronounced in Ghaziabad Indrapuram Manesar Bhiwadi Jaipur, Bangalore Chennai etc. It is also there in DDA flat. Similarly they will not fall in bear market.
                Last edited by Venkytalks; December 14 2014, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Bless u what beautiful pictures.

I was also favourably impressed by Bangalore quality and speed of delivery.

Better than Gurgaon

Comment

I think petals should be compared to view instead of atrium, the floor size in view is 1485 sqft as compared to petals which has 1550 sqft, both offer 3 bhk accommodations. Atrium has relatively smaller sizes so in my opinion view & petals will be a better comparison.
                    Quality and apartment layout wise view is much better and in terms of open space petals has an advantage, petals has modular kitchen being offered by builder whereas view is completely raw.

Petals compared to atrium.

Petals larger overall size, bigger rooms and bathrooms, better quality tiling of floor and bathrooms, bigger balconies, more common area.

Dont know about Edge quality.

Comment

BlessU,
                      On your above post you mentioned as follow.

(SOBHA has a great pedigree in the upmarket segment but their choice of location and partner in Chintels can be rated as poor to pathetic.)

Want to know why you called poor and pathetic.
                      Till now I don't see Chintels has new builder done any think wrong, project going according to schedule. I don't know why you feel they are pathetic. Pl explain is something I am missing.
                      Thanks in advance.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X