Collapse

Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 17 2017
550 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Can the last installment be adjusted against the amount due due to delays ie. 5Rs/ sft? When Ramprastha raises the demand , can we raise this point... It shoudl eb close to 2.2 lakhs ( delay for 3 years) and I think for Edgde -1310 sft my installment is clsoe to 3 lakhs....
    Also do u have idea about the other charges like Club house .maintenance etc .. we havent paid that .. Hope no great surprises at the time of taking possession..

Comment

W8 n watch.. I have big doubt if RP would provide any penality..

Also current OC filed by rp is just to mislead end users.., do you projects in rtm state... No where landscaping is there...

Originally posted by grkr2001 View Post
      Can the last installment be adjusted against the amount due due to delays ie. 5Rs/ sft? When Ramprastha raises the demand , can we raise this point... It shoudl eb close to 2.2 lakhs ( delay for 3 years) and I think for Edgde -1310 sft my installment is clsoe to 3 lakhs....
      Also do u have idea about the other charges like Club house .maintenance etc .. we havent paid that .. Hope no great surprises at the time of taking possession..

Comment

As per my todays call with RP CC. they told me the possession will be by july 2014.... when i asked specifically that do you think Towers are ready for possession, She said Yes it will be ready by that time.......

Comment

Rp customer care n mngmt is misleading people, there is no labor at site.. Hardly 10-15 people are working there..,

Up ka builder up ka hi rahega... Made wrong decision for lifetime.

Originally posted by maninder99 View Post
          As per my todays call with RP CC. they told me the possession will be by july 2014.... when i asked specifically that do you think Towers are ready for possession, She said Yes it will be ready by that time.......

Comment

Originally posted by mitraa View Post
            Rp customer care n mngmt is misleading people, there is no labor at site.. Hardly 10-15 people are working there..,

Join the association and the court case being filed.
            Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Hi
              Greetings

The website also does not find latest updates. Normally they appear by this time.

Delays are all on the part of the builder and needs to compensate for the same.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                Join the association and the court case being filed.

Venky, i am already an association member.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                  Hi

Greetings

The website also does not find latest updates. Normally they appear by this time.

Delays are all on the part of the builder and needs to compensate for the same.

Cheers

Dear blessu,

Builder is just playing with end users now, rp is posting same pics again n again over website as nothing is happening on the ground..

I don't prefer legal case but looks like left with no other option.

Cheers!!

Comment

Venky, i am already an association member.
                    I am SKYZ owner and have been wanting to join association and don't mind shelling it out 1000 bucks when I am paying heavy EMI and rent.

But may I know what are the next steps of the association and any benefits in joining that ? Please excuse me if you have already told it and discussed before.

Comment

Site Visit

I went to see the site construction progress and was in for a rude shock to see a near complete standstill. For the mamoth project, workers deployed was less than 100 and odd work at some flats and some external works were being done.

There is no way on earth that they can complete construction in next 2 years. Infact, I now have serious doubts on thier intention to complete this project.

On small positive side, access road from DWARKA expressway looks good and AMB mall, when it comes up, will give a big boost to the project. The 3 bedroom flat looked spacious enough though the bedrooms looked slightly small.

Ramprastha is managing the construction now and making a joke of it. They do not have the expertise of doing it and I have serious doubts now on the quality of the product.

I would like to become part of the association, if its not too late now.

Venky - can you please help on how should I proceed ( is the old process of joining still valid?).

My humble request to all owners - lets do something about it quickly, else we will have to see our hard earned money going down the drain pretty quickly. I haven't been active and hence don't know if some concrete steps have already been initiated by the associatio members here. Apologies for my ignorance.

If there is a whats app group, please add me on. I can PM my number to the anyone who is on the group and can get me added. Thanks!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X