Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 17 2017
550 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

    jackisgood

    old process to join the associations is still valid and you can follow the same.
    let me know if you face any issues.

    further you would be added to whatsapp/telegram group once you are an association member.

    Sad part is RP is playing with hard earned money and deserves cases with 18% interest to be paid to buyers along with renal borne by the investors.

    Cheers!!

    Originally posted by Jackisgood View Post
    I went to see the site construction progress and was in for a rude shock to see a near complete standstill. For the mamoth project, workers deployed was less than 100 and odd work at some flats and some external works were being done.

    There is no way on earth that they can complete construction in next 2 years. Infact, I now have serious doubts on thier intention to complete this project.

    On small positive side, access road from DWARKA expressway looks good and AMB mall, when it comes up, will give a big boost to the project. The 3 bedroom flat looked spacious enough though the bedrooms looked slightly small.

    Ramprastha is managing the construction now and making a joke of it. They do not have the expertise of doing it and I have serious doubts now on the quality of the product.

    I would like to become part of the association, if its not too late now.

    Venky - can you please help on how should I proceed ( is the old process of joining still valid?).

    My humble request to all owners - lets do something about it quickly, else we will have to see our hard earned money going down the drain pretty quickly. I haven't been active and hence don't know if some concrete steps have already been initiated by the associatio members here. Apologies for my ignorance.

    If there is a whats app group, please add me on. I can PM my number to the anyone who is on the group and can get me added. Thanks!

    Comment


    • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by mitraa View Post
      jackisgood

      old process to join the associations is still valid and you can follow the same.
      let me know if you face any issues.

      further you would be added to whatsapp/telegram group once you are an association member.

      Sad part is RP is playing with hard earned money and deserves cases with 18% interest to be paid to buyers along with renal borne by the investors.

      Cheers!!

      Thanks! Will join the association asap.

      Comment


      • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

        Why has RP not updated the construction update this month?

        I am invested in RP 92 plots. Sometimes i get scared by various comments posted on its other projects.

        Can someone give a rational view in terms of safety of capital. I am not in rush for delivery but can RP pack bags and leave. This scenario really scares me, especially through various posts i read.

        Comment


        • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

          They have nothing to share, if you monitor the pics carefully there was no change in dec-14 and jan-15 pics, there is very less labor at site.

          This builder don't care for existing buyers, you keep on asking and they will keep in ignoring you.

          We suspect they have got certain internal problems and they are unable to sell any further due to their good name fame and so called track record delivery .

          They have got highly unprofessional staff,ceo and sales head .

          Best is to file a court case now and ask for refund with 18% interest compounded quarterly..

          They have already delayed project by 3 years not sure by when they will complete the project.
          Originally posted by gupshup View Post
          Why has RP not updated the construction update this month?



          I am invested in RP 92 plots. Sometimes i get scared by various comments posted on its other projects.



          Can someone give a rational view in terms of safety of capital. I am not in rush for delivery but can RP pack bags and leave. This scenario really scares me, especially through various posts i read.

          Comment


          • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

            RP City Welfare Association Official Web Site , do we need to refer this link to join the association .

            I know we have talked to them earlier as well , but can we try it once more to go as a group of association an if it RP will not budge we can then look out for the next option.

            Comment


            • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

              Even i've the same concerns as gupshup!

              My father in law went to RP office last Tuesday to drop some documents...and he wasn't allowed to enter in the office!

              Apparently, there was a IT raid, but the overall setup felt a little fishy...is it possible to get our hard earned money out in worst circumstance?

              I reached out to RP customer representative and they said that Occupational Certificate is applied for Edge and the possession with happen in next six month...i took it with a grain of salt...but really, what are our options? I feel that investing in RP was one bad decision...and im now only worried about getting my principal back, forget gains!

              Will this builder ever deliver or run away with our hard earned money?

              Comment


              • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

                Yes ... This is correct

                Originally posted by tanuj_d View Post
                RP City Welfare Association Official Web Site , do we need to refer this link to join the association .



                I know we have talked to them earlier as well , but can we try it once more to go as a group of association an if it RP will not budge we can then look out for the next option.

                Comment


                • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

                  This was bound to happen .. Rp being heavily favoured n have hooda stake in it..


                  Are you sure it was an it raid ? Why none of the newspaper published it ?


                  Originally posted by desibynature View Post
                  Even i've the same concerns as gupshup!

                  My father in law went to RP office last Tuesday to drop some documents...and he wasn't allowed to enter in the office!

                  Apparently, there was a IT raid, but the overall setup felt a little fishy...is it possible to get our hard earned money out in worst circumstance?

                  I reached out to RP customer representative and they said that Occupational Certificate is applied for Edge and the possession with happen in next six month...i took it with a grain of salt...but really, what are our options? I feel that investing in RP was one bad decision...and im now only worried about getting my principal back, forget gains!

                  Will this builder ever deliver or run away with our hard earned money?

                  Comment


                  • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by Jackisgood View Post
                    Thanks! Will join the association asap.
                    I have paid the fees and emailed the requisite documents for joining the association. Requesting office bearers to kindly add me to the association at your earliest convenience.

                    Thanks!

                    Comment


                    • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by desibynature View Post
                      Even i've the same concerns as gupshup!

                      My father in law went to RP office last Tuesday to drop some documents...and he wasn't allowed to enter in the office!

                      Apparently, there was a IT raid, but the overall setup felt a little fishy...is it possible to get our hard earned money out in worst circumstance?

                      I reached out to RP customer representative and they said that Occupational Certificate is applied for Edge and the possession with happen in next six month...i took it with a grain of salt...but really, what are our options? I feel that investing in RP was one bad decision...and im now only worried about getting my principal back, forget gains!

                      Will this builder ever deliver or run away with our hard earned money?
                      My question is will the builder run away? I mean i keep reading on various posts that RP has huge land bank.

                      I don't know if delay is what i should be only worried about or is the situation so bad that capital is at risk.

                      I am not seeing panic selling so far.

                      Seniors - please guide.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X