Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 17 2017
550 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Jackisgood View Post
    I went to see the site construction progress and was in for a rude shock to see a near complete standstill. For the mamoth project, workers deployed was less than 100 and odd work at some flats and some external works were being done.

There is no way on earth that they can complete construction in next 2 years. Infact, I now have serious doubts on thier intention to complete this project.

On small positive side, access road from DWARKA expressway looks good and AMB mall, when it comes up, will give a big boost to the project. The 3 bedroom flat looked spacious enough though the bedrooms looked slightly small.

Ramprastha is managing the construction now and making a joke of it. They do not have the expertise of doing it and I have serious doubts now on the quality of the product.

I would like to become part of the association, if its not too late now.

Venky - can you please help on how should I proceed ( is the old process of joining still valid?).

My humble request to all owners - lets do something about it quickly, else we will have to see our hard earned money going down the drain pretty quickly. I haven't been active and hence don't know if some concrete steps have already been initiated by the associatio members here. Apologies for my ignorance.

If there is a whats app group, please add me on. I can PM my number to the anyone who is on the group and can get me added. Thanks!
    Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
    Tax raid is routine in feb march. I remember 2 previous raids on RP.

2bhk edge needs different case in different court.

Amount is less than 1 crore. So cannot file in NCRC.

As soon as 3bhk case is filed then we move for 2bhk and other projects. Probably in April

Hi Venky, this is April now. Are you planing to file case for 2BHK. Count me in. I am waiting for membership approval in RPCWA. Already sent the docs.

cheers
    Mohammad

Comment

Hi,

Does anyone have any news on filing of 2 BHK case for Edge towers? They are already running 3 years late and by the looks of it ...it might take another 1.5 to 2 years.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mohammadazim View Post
        Hi Venky, this is April now. Are you planing to file case for 2BHK. Count me in. I am waiting for membership approval in RPCWA. Already sent the docs.

cheers

Mohammad

Please discuss such things on rwa group... If you are not a member join in

Comment

Originally posted by NCsingh View Post
          Hi,

Does anyone have any news on filing of 2 BHK case for Edge towers? They are already running 3 years late and by the looks of it ...it might take another 1.5 to 2 years.

Thanks.

Join association if not already joined.

Comment

Hi Mitra,

Unfortunately I am still waiting for to be added to the RPCWA yahoo group. Even after paying the fee and sending the documents. Someone has added me to the facebook group but not in the Yahoo and google group. I am bit frustrated on this. Can you pleas help.

Many Thanks

Comment

Need advise from members about the NALA next to Edge towers. Will it be a problem in future like foul smell etc ??

Comment

Originally posted by striker_84 View Post
                Need advise from members about the NALA next to Edge towers. Will it be a problem in future like foul smell etc ??
                The nala requires some landscaping work but is likely to be both extensively covered as well as landscaped to mostly hide it.

Trees have already been planted mostly neem trees.

Plots and school are coming on both sides and will make it mostly hidden in future.

In winter i.e. nov, march april etc when i have visited, it doesnt smell. Post monsoon also it doesnt smell.

But worst is may june when most nalas smell maximum.

That time I have not visited.

I think it can be ignored. In fact its presence indicates that drainage will be good and post monsoon water will drain well provided the project engineers have used their brain (Indian project engineers are mostly useless regarding drainage though)
                Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

I went there last month and it was smelling very bad. i was in k tower of edge 3rd floor and also many disease can spread bez of this nalla in long term.

Comment

Edge Towers

I would be extremely grateful if someone can provide an update on the construction and possession related details on Edge Towers. I had bought my unit in 2009 and it seems like ever waiting for it to get completed. Also, I would also like to join any working social groups of end users on facebook/ whtatsupp etc. where information/ updates can be easily available to keep myself updated. Kindly do provide the details for me to join. Regards.
                    Last edited by illusionist13; July 18 2015, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Please visit www.rpcwa.blogspot.com for registered association for Ramprastha

Second batch of cases has started. Please join if interested.

This is the new official website of association:

http:///ramprasthacity
                      Last edited by Venkytalks; July 19 2015, 11:18 AM.
                      Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X