Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 17 2017
550 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by sbhatt14 View Post
    Hi Guys,


    Planning to buy a flat in Edge towers , could someone please update on the recent status of construction and actual possession dates? Also have heard that the OC for this project is still pending...I am planning to buy as an end user , not for investment and need possession by end of this year or next year starting .Should I invest in this Project?


    Any help would be appreciated... :-)
    Thanks
    Dont buy stay away. OC can happen when work is complete. looking at current speed it might take couple more years to be ready. If they get ready.

    There are many other options in 37C you can check them.

    In Gurgaon stay away from -

    - BPTP
    - Unitech
    - Ramprasta
    - ERA\ ADEL
    - AKME
    - Universal

    Comment


    • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by manujmohla View Post
      Dont buy stay away. OC can happen when work is complete. looking at current speed it might take couple more years to be ready. If they get ready.

      There are many other options in 37C you can check them.

      In Gurgaon stay away from -

      - BPTP
      - Unitech
      - Ramprasta
      - ERA\ ADEL
      - AKME
      - Universal
      Also EMAAR-MGF.

      Comment


      • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

        Thanks guys...

        I was actually getting a very lucrative deal in ramaprastha and was a bit inclined towards it as they are the only knes offering a township in that area.

        Also what do you guys suggest about ILD greens in 37C?

        Thanks again
        Last edited by MANOJa; April 17 2016, 05:18 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

        Comment


        • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by sbhatt14 View Post
          Thanks guys...

          I was actually getting a very lucrative deal in ramaprastha and was a bit inclined towards it as they are the only knes offering a township in that area.

          Also what do you guys suggest about ILD greens in 37C?

          Thanks again
          Dont go for ILD also... there are few ready to move in properties in this area try for those. or share your budget so that can advise you better.

          Comment


          • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

            I have a budget constrain ... Want. 3BHK ... Within 75-80 lakhs... Please suggest other feasible options...
            Thanks
            Last edited by Malvish; April 18 2016, 10:36 AM.

            Comment


            • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

              Originally posted by sbhatt14 View Post
              I have a budget constrain ... Want. 3BHK ... Within 75-80 lakhs... Please suggest other feasible options...
              Thanks
              You have below mentioned options -

              - Mapsko Casabella 1430 Sqft (75 All inc) (Ready to move in)
              - Orris Carnation (75 All Inc)
              - SARE Phase 3 (posession in one year)
              - Mapsko Paradise 1340 sqft (65 All Inclusive ) Posession in six Months

              You can also try takshila heights in 37 sector. Should be less than 80 lakhs.

              Comment


              • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by sbhatt14 View Post
                I have a budget constrain ... Want. 3BHK ... Within 75-80 lakhs... Please suggest other feasible options...
                Thanks
                In my opinion if you have a budget of 75-80lakhs you can consider view & edge by RP, the other options shared above are a bit far from RP, I agree that RP has not yet offered possession even after 8 years but if they are able to handover projects by this year we can see table turning for them, also the location and floor layouts of RP are much better. If looking for sector 37, i will suggest to stick with RP only.
                Last edited by Malvish; April 20 2016, 11:09 AM.

                Comment


                • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by researching View Post
                  In my opinion if you have a budget of 75-80lakhs you can consider view & edge by RP, the other options shared above are a bit far from RP, I agree that RP has not yet offered possession even after 8 years but if they are able to handover projects by this year we can see table turning for them, also the location and floor layouts of RP are much better. If looking for sector 37, i will suggest to stick with RP only.
                  I would suggest only Atrium and View.

                  Edge tower will take more time to complete - much backwards as compared to other two. Might take till mid 2017 at least or even later.

                  Also, with delivery of these two projects, price discovery of this area will improve.

                  If price discovery is lower than expected, company will delay in Edge towers because they have unsold inventory. They might go slow till DEW is completed. That way they will be able to sell their flats at much better rates and also investors with big inventory are more in Edge towers - who benefit by delay till DEW completion.

                  Resale prices in View and Atrium (which have no club house or pool) can serve as a big jolt for investors in Edge towers - I have a feeling that the prices will not jump much in these two projects and stay where they currently are i.e. static prices even after delivery.
                  Last edited by Venkytalks; April 21 2016, 10:38 AM.
                  Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

                  Comment


                  • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

                    Thanks for the Inputs Guys...appreciate the help...

                    Comment


                    • Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

                      So basically... When are they giving possession for edge tower

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X