Clear All

• Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

It was scheduled to be delivered in 2012

Comment

And it's 2016...but still not delivered

Comment

Is there any what's up or any other group for edge tower buyers..please tell

Comment

Originally posted by mitraa View Post
          jackisgood

old process to join the associations is still valid and you can follow the same.
          let me know if you face any issues.

further you would be added to whatsapp/telegram group once you are an association member.

Sad part is RP is playing with hard earned money and deserves cases with 18% interest to be paid to buyers along with renal borne by the investors.

Cheers!!
          Hi..I have flat in edge tower..do u have any what's up group that I can join..v much frustrated as they have yet not delivered the project

Comment

Hi Venkytalks; .. Ramprastha is saying Edge towers are completely sold out...all inventory they have is in primera and skyz... I dnt think unsold inventory should be causing delays in case of edge towers.I visited ramaprastha last sunday... A lot of landscaping , finishing work was done around view towers,electric fittings and bathroom fittings completed,lobby entrance all glass work complete... I really like layout of Edge...moreover its location is beter thn other builders...
            Please suggest should i go for edge or not, would be fine with me even if the posession happens around 2017 end but not later thn that...
            Do u guys think builder wud be able to wind up edge by that time?
            Thanks again
            Last edited by classic2404; May 4 2016, 12:35 PM. Reason: Mentioned user

Comment

Originally posted by sbhatt14 View Post
              Hi Venky... Ramprastha is saying Edge towers are completely sold out...all inventory they have is in primera and skyz... I dnt think unsold inventory should be causing delays in case of edge towers.I visited ramaprastha last sunday... A lot of landscaping , finishing work was done around view towers,electric fittings and bathroom fittings completed,lobby entrance all glass work complete... I really like layout of Edge...moreover its location is beter thn other builders...
              Please suggest should i go for edge or not, would be fine with me even if the posession happens around 2017 end but not later thn that...
              Do u guys think builder wud be able to wind up edge by that time?
              Thanks again
              Sbhatt14: RP might want to hold inventory of Edge. If you can wait till next year, you should go for Edge. It has better facilities at very good price. Rates are bound to increase after possession.

Comment

Originally posted by avinasharora View Post
                Sbhatt14: RP might want to hold inventory of Edge. If you can wait till next year, you should go for Edge. It has better facilities at very good price. Rates are bound to increase after possession.

Thanks Avinash ... just want to be sure that the builder will not put the construction on hold for indefinite time...

Comment

Very good feedback. You might have taken pic during your visit last Sunday. Please share so that all members get benefited.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

RP is giving possession by 30 June '16 as per email confirmation received on 19 March '16 from RP. As recent information received, still they are stick to their commitment.

Comment

They told me...it's tentative

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X