After real long negotiation :bab (60): with broker i finally gt a :bab (41):deal in 2670 in NO EMI TILL POSSESSION.

Have booked a flat in Tower P 1675 area on 12th floor, hiway facing.

Koi hai mera :bab (55):neighbor ???

Heard that they are going to increase the rates by Rs 200/ sq ft from 1st Aug onwards :bab (39):

Anything related to above is more then WELCOME :D

Kindly share your views
Read more
508 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by propsearch
    Isn't this cheating on the part of builder that in 2 years they just completed structure of 8 floors forget about the finishing,brick work and plaster. If its on 8th floor now then based on my past experience i can say that it will take another 2years for the building to get completed forget about the amenities "jogging tracks, club, landscaping etc,". Its a loss for people who are no emi plan because they paid the complete amount rather CLP guys are paying it construction linked.

Even i had opted for no EMI plan but last minute got it changed to CLP and got benefit of Rs 150 per sq/ft on B.S.P

It's a common practice amongst the builders in NOIDA & Gurgoan, be it the one with most prominent name in business. End users are worst affected coz of such delays, specially who are buying their first dream home.

The problem is that inspite of knowing that the builders will delay, there are plenty of end users, investors ready to invest in. We Indians have lot of tolerance against corruption and our judiciary is very sluggish and slow in approach, fueling builders to charge extra E.D.C and delay the project to a great extent and in some cases to a good 4-5 years. We all know it and understand it very well.
    CommentQuote
  • what should be the reslae price of edge according to you in open market...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by steelium
    what should be the reslae price of edge according to you in open market...

i think resale price should be around 3400 to 3800. reason is bptp projects in 37d is going aroung 3300, some sale is happeingin at 3000 as welll.
    CommentQuote
    i think resale price should be around 3400 to 3800. reason is bptp projects in 37d is going aroung 3300, some sale is happeingin at 3000 as welll.

Hi
    Greetings

Yes nearest to RP is BPTP which may be assumed for comparison purposes. But BPTP is no comparison mate.. just check score on sheet "homes form hell" for this shameless builder https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE&hl=en_GB

Again it would be a very simplistic view to evaluate just on the basis of proximity to the project without considering other parameters
    1] Builder reputation, brand, past deliveries, transparency, commitment etc
    2] Construction Status (shell, plumbing, sanitary fittings, external finishing, landscaping, external infra/parks/streets/lights done)
    3] Construction quality, finish, contractor and speed
    4] Current & Proposed nearness to Habitation (schools, hospitals, entertainment, shopping, commerce etc)
    5] Current & proposed Access and connectivity (rail/metro, air, road)
    6] Key distances from points of interest
    7] Any major infrastructural, commercial development in vicinity
    8] Prices of similar projects and their status
    9] Rental opportunity
    10] Specifications and amenities (Parking, Greens, Appeal, aesthetics, recreation, maintenance, electricity, security, health and safety)
    11] Title or delay in title of property (occupancy certificate issues)
    12] Resale activity (past resale record, current company list price or similar properties in similar locations)
    13] Amount paid/payable under CLP
    14] Over all demand and supply
    15] Interest rates and general economic, migration situation.

please check construction status of different projects under RP
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/nri-real-estate/190-legal-formalities-for-nris%C2%85?p=62#post190

Edge
    THE EDGE BlockS
    THE EDGE TOWERS

Atrium
    THE ATRIUM
    THE ATRIUM

Skyz
    SKYZ: Gallery

More views welcome

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP original booking was around 3400 sq/ft for standard specification after deduction of dealer/inaugral discount. Any specific reason for resale at less then booking amount?
    CommentQuote
  • F.Y.I BPTP is in major financial crisis and they have recently sold a major chunk of land to Supertech at intersection of Sec 94, NOIDA. Now there will be a retail project of Supertech sharing boundary with BPTP along with luxury residential project of Supertech SUPERNOVA with commercial development. Although the entire 8 million sq/ft with combined development of BPTP & SUPERTECH will take 4-5 years minimum to take shape, but if they manage to execute it well , then it will be a destination in future with Kalindi Kunj , just a stone throe away making it highly accessible to Delhities as well as rich residential surrounding of NOIDA expressway will provide a hi-class clientele to retail.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KAPILWADHWA
    BPTP original booking was around 3400 sq/ft for standard specification after deduction of dealer/inaugral discount. Any specific reason for resale at less then booking amount?

BPTP has many projects in 37D, namely spacio,park serene and one more which i dont remember the name. the launch range was form 2200 to 3400 psqft.
    CommentQuote
    BPTP has many projects in 37D, namely spacio,park serene and one more which i dont remember the name. the launch range was form 2200 to 3400 psqft.

Hi
    Greetings

Kisi se dushmani nikalni ho to bptp ka maal le do:bab (45):

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Kisi se dushmani nikalni ho to bptp ka maal le do:bab (45):

Cheers

:DWell said BlessU. BPTP deserves such treatment:o
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    :DWell said BlessU. BPTP deserves such treatment:o

Hi
    Greetings

HAPPY NEW YEAR BHAI.. Didnt want to disturb you earlier as you must have gone to bask in Australian summer in your Christmas Holidays to watch India play.:D

I am not aware of any project which has not given Blood Pressure Through Property to homeseekers wherein BPTP
    a) has delivered on time, (minimum delay 3-4 years beyond promised time)
    b) has not increased Super Area without increasing Carpet Area
    c) Wrong and High cummulative rate of Interest Calculation,
    d) has Ever Completed Super structure on time after taking 95% payment,
    e) having charged right EDC
    f) changed, delayed, denied allotment no of flat, plot villa recently a non bailable arrest warrant was issued on their director dont remember his name some Mr Kaboool Challawa, I think (correct me if I am Wrong) Arrest order against BPTP top honcho - The Times of India

Baki bhool gaya, badi lambi list hai, Rushil ji bhi dukhi hain inse. Kitaab main likha hai sab maine BPTP ki karastania, Natwarlal ji ke chele hain yeh:bab (58):. G har pe reh gayi aaj

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • any idea about the rates at which resales are happening..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Hi Durbious, the map is 100MB in size. I resaved in JPEG at 2% and got the current image.

System is not accepting larger attachments. If you PM me your email id, I can send the whole thing as email attachment.

Hi Venky,
    I have booked a flat in RISE Plan-Ramprastha
    Please send me complete plan on my mail ID because picture posted on 20/10/10 is blur.

Thanks a lot in advance
    See u
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, How much did you book an apt in rise for? Even I booked a flat in rise a week back....got a rate of $3900 from a dealer....
    CommentQuote
  • Resale in Edge tower

Hello All,

This is my first post in IREF. I am planing to buy 3BHK + SQ flat in Gurgaon. Do you think Edge tower at resale of around 3500-3600 is good option? Or shall I go for Raheja Atharva 4300. I am really confused. Please help me.

Both options away will be ready for possession in 15months max. Will that area will be livable by then as I will be living on rent.

If not dwarka expressway which others areas of Gurgaon are promising..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravs77
    Hello All,

This is my first post in IREF. I am planing to buy 3BHK + SQ flat in Gurgaon. Do you think Edge tower at resale of around 3500-3600 is good option? Or shall I go for Raheja Atharva 4300. I am really confused. Please help me.

Both options away will be ready for possession in 15months max. Will that area will be livable by then as I will be living on rent.

If not dwarka expressway which others areas of Gurgaon are promising..

Edge, View and Atrium are going at good speed. I had a word with RP people yesterday. They were positive that Atrium and View will be completed within this year. Edge (since it has 15 towers), will be completed by 2013 mid.

Hope it helps in your decision process.
    CommentQuote