Collapse

Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 17 2017
550 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

If anyone has info. on this , please share . A friend is looking at the project , for self use .

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    Any info. on what price is Ramprastha Edge available on resale & what is the original booking price & what max. discount , is one getting on the original booking ? Is the resale price , between 2500-2550 .

Any body has confirmation on the resale & original booking price ?
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Resale price

If anyone has info. on this , please share . A friend is looking at the project , for self use .
      Hi Manoja,

even i was interested in buying in Ramprasth edge tower, but the current resale price is not less than 2800 (only 2 units were available till last week). A huge Quantity is available for resale in magicbrics, but all at this price only.

Interesting point is dealers are asking for 1 % commission and individuals are more intelligent like us and quoting already a markup of 2 %..

I feel i have missed the opportunity to buy in The edge tower and now they have also scrapped the no EMI scheme

Comment

Help : Ramprasth Edge tower

Originally posted by MANOJa
        Do not go by what brokers say. Brokers have been telling me that only 2 units r available in original booking at 2800 from August end onwards & to my surprise these 2 units seem to be available till eternity ( it is basically a gimmick of the brokers & builders to show everybody that the project is selling like hot cakes . I believe more than 50 % of the project is still unsold ). Look at the resale market . I am sure that u will get it for something near 2550/2600 or maybe less . I am being quoted such rates on resale. I am looking for a unit for a friend , i am not interested in this project.
        Thanks Manoja for this analysis and all members..

I am still in search for the availability in Edge tower.

thanks a ton in advance...
        Last edited by cavarun; April 13 2014, 11:44 PM. Reason: Broker details being requested.

Comment

My friend will be in Gurgaon in a day or two, to finalize on Ramprastha . If he is able to get a decent deal , i would let u know the broker details. We were quoted about 2800 on resale ( about 5 days back )

Originally posted by richhaah View Post
          Thanks Manoja for this analysis and all members..

I am still in search for the availability in Edge tower.

If anyone can inform me about the agent from whom i can get a 2bhk at this attractive price.. please let me know.

thanks a ton in advance...
          Last edited by MANOJa; October 20 2010, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Let me correct myself. Rate quoted was for resale & not original booking at about 2750/2800. Regret the error.
            Last edited by MANOJa; October 20 2010, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Let me correct myself. Rate quoted was for resale & not original booking at about 2750/2800. Regret the error.
              Plan size is too big to fit 97 KB. The NPR is about 250 meters from the left corner of the image. Edge is in the left, View is the D shape attached to Edge and Atrium is the top square shaped set of 5 towers
              Attached Files
              Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                Plan size is too big to fit 97 KB. The NPR is about 250 meters from the left corner of the image. Edge is in the left, View is the D shape attached to Edge and Atrium is the top square shaped set of 5 towers
                Venky,

The picture is very blurred and of no use, would you mind reducing the pixel size by editing the picture and re-post it again.

Thanx in advance.

Comment

Hi Durbious, the map is 100MB in size. I resaved in JPEG at 2% and got the current image.

System is not accepting larger attachments. If you PM me your email id, I can send the whole thing as email attachment.
                  Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Put the file in hotfile / rapidshare

share the file in public forum like rapid share/ hotfile and share the link..

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                    Hi Durbious, the map is 100MB in size. I resaved in JPEG at 2% and got the current image.

System is not accepting larger attachments. If you PM me your email id, I can send the whole thing as email attachment.

Comment

Coming Soon Ramprastha SKYZ in Sector 37 D Gurgaon

Ramprastha Launching Soon a Residential Project SKYZ in Sector 37 D on Dwarka Express Way Gurgaon.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X