Collapse

Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 17 2017
550 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Bought it for 56 lakhs ,6th floor park facing unit. Could someone please tell me whom to contact regarding the whatsapp group?
    Last edited by Malvish; August 2 2016, 03:26 PM. Reason: formatting

Comment

• rajivggn
      rajivggn commented
      Editing a comment
      HAve you bought 2 bhk or 3bhk ? and was 56 all inclusive price ?

Dear friends, if you have a Whatsapp group for Ramprastha city, edge tower, please do add me as well in the group.

Comment

Got this article on FB ...is it of any use...?

Buyers may be able to cancel deed if builder fails to deliver
      If all goes as per plan, a buyer can claim ownership of an apartment in three months of the complex getting an all-clear approval from the authorities.
      The draft agreement for Sales Rules, 2016, under the Real Estate (Development & Regulation) Act, 2016 firmed up by the Union housing and urban poverty alleviation ministry on Monday proposed a set of more stringent norms that would require developers to handover houses within 90 days to buyers after receiving the occupancy certificate.

Read more at:
      Buyers may be able to cancel deed if builder fails to deliver | india-news | Hindustan Times
      Last edited by classic2404; August 2 2016, 12:39 PM. Reason: News format

Comment

Originally posted by sbhatt14 View Post
        Bought it for 56 lakhs ,6th floor park facing unit. Could someone please tell me whom to contact regarding the whatsapp group?
        You should join RPCWA. Search for it on Google. This is registered body and 350 plus members.
        Last edited by Malvish; August 3 2016, 01:56 AM.

Comment

@sbhatt14
          The flat that you have bought , is that 3 BHK or 2? There are many whatsapp groups. There is a yahhoo group too. "ramprasthaedgetowers@yahoogroups.com"

Comment

• sbhatt14
            sbhatt14 commented
            Editing a comment
            It is a 2 BHK ...Thanks for letting me know the group...

Last week I have visited the place ( edge, atrium and view). Although dealer is saying possession of 2 towers of Edge will be given next month and For atrium nd view possession will be given next month. But it looks like the place will not be livable in next 2-3 years. They say sector 10 is nearby but Ramprastha is having 450 acres of land and rest all of the projects are stopped. I had hardly seem people there. Too much of dust and no shops to buy goods for daily needs.

Comment

Originally posted by rajivggn View Post
            Last week I have visited the place ( edge, atrium and view). Although dealer is saying possession of 2 towers of Edge will be given next month and For atrium nd view possession will be given next month. But it looks like the place will not be livable in next 2-3 years(I don’t understand why you are saying it will not be livable for another 2-3 years, please elaborate).

They say sector 10 is nearby but Ramprastha is having 450 acres of land and rest all of the projects are stopped. I had hardly seem people there.(How can it be possible to see people when there is no occupancy is apartments?).

Too much of dust and no shops to buy goods for daily needs.(Let the possession be happen and after that visit the place, as far as shops are concern, there are about 8 shops adjacent to SKYZ which are ready but will starts functioning only when possession of apartments will take place.)
            Reply above

__________________________________________________ __________
            It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

Comment

• rajivggn
              rajivggn commented
              Editing a comment
              The way construction is going on within the township. It looks like the nearby projects will not finish in nxt 2-3 years. There are no shops nearby. The road to nearby sector 10/9 was full of dust.

By people above I meant labor.

I had visited the place around 1.5 years back also. The place looks like same.

hi,
            i want to buy 2/3 bhk in edge towers. Can anyone suggest that quality of construction by ramprastha is good or not ? Also, please tell me has anyone get possession of flat there. Is the price 55 L is good for a 2 bhk unit. Broker is behind me since long but seeing too many complaints about RP I am a bit nervous.

TIA

Comment

• sbhatt14
              sbhatt14 commented
              Editing a comment
              Bought a 2 bhk in edge 5 months back ...bought it for 56 L park facing 6th floor.... No Possessions yet... although we have received construction complete mail for Edge tower K from the builder , but similar mail was received by View owners 2 months back...and they are yet to get possession ... it might take around 4-6 more months(being optimistic) for possession...

Any update on possession date?

Comment

• sammyengg
              sammyengg commented
              Editing a comment
              Seems its going on a delay spree again.

Yesterday i visited ramprastha edge, view and atrium societies. In edge, they prepared couple of sample flats ready and showing the visiting probable customers, so that they get attracted. From the project construct and project management experiences, i could sense that it will take at least 1-1.5 years to make it habitable. You cant move freely now because edge is still under construction and small pieces of concrete/rubble etc are coming down from higher elevation flats.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X