Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 17 2017
550 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ramprastha City The Edge Towers, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
    Ramprastha Launching Soon a Residential Project SKYZ in Sector 37 D on Dwarka Express Way Gurgaon.
    Do lookout for their Skyz Villas coming along with apartments at very reasonable pricing.

Comment

Any idea on the pre launch/launch date , sizes & the BSP ?

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
      Do lookout for their Skyz Villas coming along with apartments at very reasonable pricing.
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

I booked my Flat in Ramprastha - The Edge Towers (K tower 10th floor) in March 2010 in CLP.

I would like to know few facts about the project:

1. How many lifts are available per tower?

2. Since average floors developed as on 31st Aug 2011 are six, what can be expected date of possession?

3. Pertaining to K tower, where the builder has built 15 floors, compared to tower E, which is at 2nd floor, I feel the disparity as I have paid more to the builder & my EMIs are high, compared to others.

Please address my issues.

Regards,

Nikhil

Comment

DPS or Vasant Valley coming up in Ramprastha Gurgoan

Comment

Do anybody have information of ramprastha edge tower re-sale price & availibility ?

Comment

Finally the wait is over

Resale have been opened and now transfers are allowed officially from Ramprastha Promoters w.e.f 1st Jan 2012.

Transfer charges have been fixed to Rs 100 per sq/ft.

The B.S.P have been revised to Rs 5000/ sq ft for Edge towers by Ramprastha, however it will be available in much lower rates in open market.

Comment

But by that time ( 12th Aug) the work will be completed as the scheme says NO EMI TILL POSSESSION

The way work is going on i believe it will be completed by then.
                Hey i was going through your previous post. you mentioned that work will be completed by aug 2012. We are just 8 months away from Aug. Could you please let us know the status of your tower?

Comment

Originally posted by propsearch View Post
                  Hey i was going through your previous post. you mentioned that work will be completed by aug 2012. We are just 8 months away from Aug. Could you please let us know the status of your tower?
                  I have booked in tower P and another family member in Tower A.

Construction at Tower P - till 8th Floor and Tower A till 10th Floor.

Few towers like K and L , till 19th Floor have been done.

Unfortunately considering the present pace of work, it's not difficult rather IMPOSSIBLE to deliver it by Aug 2012 along with jogging tracks, club, landscaping etc, the project for sure will get delayed by good 7-9 months so we shall get the possession by End of 2012.

Money flow is good at Ramprastha as they are continuously launching new multistory so having good imprest available to roll earlier projects.

Comment

I have booked in tower P and another family member in Tower A.

Construction at Tower P - till 8th Floor and Tower A till 10th Floor.

Few towers like K and L , till 19th Floor have been done.

Unfortunately considering the present pace of work, it's not difficult rather IMPOSSIBLE to deliver it by Aug 2012 along with jogging tracks, club, landscaping etc, the project for sure will get delayed by good 7-9 months so we shall get the possession by End of 2012.

Money flow is good at Ramprastha as they are continuously launching new multistory so having good imprest available to roll earlier projects.
                    Isn't this cheating on the part of builder that in 2 years they just completed structure of 8 floors forget about the finishing,brick work and plaster. If its on 8th floor now then based on my past experience i can say that it will take another 2years for the building to get completed forget about the amenities "jogging tracks, club, landscaping etc,". Its a loss for people who are no emi plan because they paid the complete amount rather CLP guys are paying it construction linked.

Comment

propsearch, wanted to add to what dub100us wrote, ramprastha has already started brick work along with civil structure, so the delay wont be as high as 2 years.

But yes, should be ready by Jan-Feb 2013 (my guess) and then it is upto when they get the occupation certificate.

You can check the towerwise progress on their site and also see progress over months to assess the pace of construction

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X