After real long negotiation :bab (60): with broker i finally gt a :bab (41):deal in 2670 in NO EMI TILL POSSESSION.

Have booked a flat in Tower P 1675 area on 12th floor, hiway facing.

Koi hai mera :bab (55):neighbor ???

Heard that they are going to increase the rates by Rs 200/ sq ft from 1st Aug onwards :bab (39):

Anything related to above is more then WELCOME :D

Kindly share your views
Read more
508 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thank you Rudder. Please also let me know which is best bet .... Raheja Atharva or Ramprastha Edge
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravs77
    Thank you Rudder. Please also let me know which is best bet .... Raheja Atharva or Ramprastha Edge

No comments buddy. I can only share information (whatever little I have).

The call is yours. All the best!!
    CommentQuote
  • The Edge - Construction updates updates March 2012

Pls follow the link below for construction updates(05 March 2012) of "The Edge", Sector-37D.

THE EDGE TOWERS

:bab (48):
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Friends,

I am new to Gurgaon and planning to guy a 3bhk 1450 Sq ft flat in Ramprastha Edge towers as an end user. The resale price all inclusive seems to be arnd 67 Lakhs.

The resale rate is 4000 . Is it a good deal ?? Would that are be liveable in 1-2 years time ? Any suggestions are welcome :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arsh22g
    Hello Friends,
    I am new to Gurgaon and planning to guy a 3bhk 1450 Sq ft flat in Ramprastha Edge towers as an end user. The resale price all inclusive seems to be arnd 67 Lakhs
    The resale rate is 4000 . Is it a good deal ?? Would that are be liveable in 1-2 years time ? Any suggestions are welcome :)

There isn't any 3BHK of 1450 AREA in EDGE, Are you sure about the area ???
    CommentQuote
  • Well I also had the same doubt so I called RP office and confirmed the same. These flats were launched little later and there floor plans have not been updated on the website
    CommentQuote
  • yes you are right, bcos even I have same unit. These apartment were in Tower E and F. I have one in Tower E. And if you are getting deal at 4000 I think it is very good deal, as you can have possession within next 1-1.5 yrs.and you will get 3 BHK for almost same rate for 2BHK as only 100 Sq Ft are extra.

Originally Posted by arsh22g
    Well I also had the same doubt so I called RP office and confirmed the same. These flats were launched little later and there floor plans have not been updated on the website
    CommentQuote
  • Actual Resale Price of Ramrpasth Edge Tower

Hello, I have thought of taking the flat in Ramprastha Edge Tower if some one plan to sell it on realistic resale price.. (not based on market hypes).

I would be intereted in 2 bhk. What do you think what should be resale price?

Dealers are quoting around @3500. However for some of the towers more than 80% payment is done. (like Tower I). The resale price of @3500 for those tower where we have to pay almost full amount seems to be very high.. considering the fact that the area would not be livable before 3 to 4 years.

I think between 2800 to 3000 should be the actual price for those towers.

Individuals tell that they have already got offer for 3500. I think none of those buyers turns up when you ask for token amount.. Has any one got the offer of @3500 with the token amount in hand??

Please help.. I do not think paying more than @3000 make sense...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkmittal
    Hello, I have thought of taking the flat in Ramprastha Edge Tower if some one plan to sell it on realistic resale price.. (not based on market hypes).

I would be intereted in 2 bhk. What do you think what should be resale price?

Dealers are quoting around @3500. However for some of the towers more than 80% payment is done. (like Tower I). The resale price of @3500 for those tower where we have to pay almost full amount seems to be very high.. considering the fact that the area would not be livable before 3 to 4 years.

I think between 2800 to 3000 should be the actual price for those towers.

Individuals tell that they have already got offer for 3500. I think none of those buyers turns up when you ask for token amount.. Has any one got the offer of @3500 with the token amount in hand??

Please help.. I do not think paying more than @3000 make sense...

ha ha ha. that's the irony of real estate market.
    The day you will finalize a deal, with in an hour you will say

"I donot think selling at less then 6000 make sense" as the DEW is under construction, sector roads is under construction and blah blah... a never ending story.......
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Mittalji..I am also planning to buy in RP Edge towers, the seller I talked to had booked at 2600 for a 3BHK 1450 sqft. What could be the realistic price to buy it ?? He is quoting around 4000 .
    CommentQuote
  • Arsh ji, 4000 is a good price when possession is expected in a year time, DEW, new dividing road for sector 37C&D..if you will think after one year; afraid to say, you'll miss the bus
    Hello Mittalji..I am also planning to buy in RP Edge towers, the seller I talked to had booked at 2600 for a 3BHK 1450 sqft. What could be the realistic price to buy it ?? He is quoting around 4000 .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neerajgandas
    Arsh ji, 4000 is a good price when possession is expected in a year time, DEW, new dividing road for sector 37C&D..if you will think after one year; afraid to say, you'll miss the bus

Well Neeraj Sir ,If we read the post by Mittal Saab , the price being quoted to him is 3500 and he thinks that this is not a realistic price , so I am confused now :P
    CommentQuote
  • Arsh ji, Mittal Sab is expecting to crack it @2800..because he thinks that flat will not be livable for the next3-4 years, whereas my perception is bit different; I believe max 1.5-2 years and you will see bunch of families.
    and if somebody bought it at 2600, 9.25% rate for 3 years....approx cost 3200 ke ass pass aayegi, koi 2800 ke liye kaise ready hoga;;
    Just my POV how i see it
    Well Neeraj Sir ,If we read the post by Mittal Saab , the price being quoted to him is 3500 and he thinks that this is not a realistic price , so I am confused now :P
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neerajgandas
    Arsh ji, Mittal Sab is expecting to crack it @2800..because he thinks that flat will not be livable for the next3-4 years, whereas my perception is bit different; I believe max 1.5-2 years and you will see bunch of families.
    and if somebody bought it at 2600, 9.25% rate for 3 years....approx cost 3200 ke ass pass aayegi, koi 2800 ke liye kaise ready hoga;;
    Just my POV how i see it

also 100 rs goes to ramprastha so 2800 seems to be impossible... in my opinion resale price should around 10-15% less than fresh booking around 3500... construction stage is not so imp as the area is not livable yet and i agree that it will take 3 years to be livable....

but its very strange that no one knows the exact resale price... did someone really manage to resale... i have property in sec 83 as well and resale price is quite clear there... this is something unique to Ramprastha... may be most people are end user and no real seller in the market...
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think anybody will sell his apartment for less than 4000. And if you get a offer of 3500 grab it as a golden opportunity.

about livable area, after getting possession we can think 1 more year for all amenities so 3 years is good assumption, but it does not mean you can not live from day one. As area is close to inhabited place so we can have things for day to day.

When I thought of buying apartment in GGn 3-4 yrs back I was looking at Bestech Park View Apartment in Palam Vihar which was in same phase as Edge tower today is, in the middle of field and nothing available nearby, that time apartment were available at 55-60 lac. but I thought as area is not livable it is very costly. But when people got possession and they started living there everything is now falling in line and nobody is ready to sell below 90 lac, rather 2BHK is not available for rent below 18K. So I think once we get in there it will be livable within 1 year but by that time it will be costly also.

I a, not a investor, But one thing I have learnt from my house hunting assignment is longer you wait for price to fall or longer you think about current price larger amount you shell for buying same house.
    CommentQuote