After real long negotiation :bab (60): with broker i finally gt a :bab (41):deal in 2670 in NO EMI TILL POSSESSION.

Have booked a flat in Tower P 1675 area on 12th floor, hiway facing.

Koi hai mera :bab (55):neighbor ???

Heard that they are going to increase the rates by Rs 200/ sq ft from 1st Aug onwards :bab (39):

Anything related to above is more then WELCOME :D

Kindly share your views
Read more
513 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Pradeep,please will you elaborate it bit more. I couldn't understand your point; you said you'll prefer to buy @8000 when DEW is ready i.e. 8000x1195=95,60,000/- instead of buying it now @3500x1195=41,82,000/-..sorry i didnt get the point..will u mind explaining it.
    Originally Posted by pkmittal
    Neeraj, I would never buy @3500 at this stage and make complete payment now.. I would prefer to buy when dwarka expressway starts and when builder has completed all the development including park etc.. at that time I would buy @7000 to @8000.. (and I think it would take 5 years for the builder to complete all the projects which are currently running.. rise, skz etc... ).

I would prefer to buy 1195 SqFt.. 3bhk flat in atrium project... The price range of @2800 to @3000 is comfortable for me.. not more than that when i have to pay 90% of the payment..

Lets see if we hear from some real seller who really manage to sell even on @3200.

Pradeep
    CommentQuote
  • Currently BSP is 3500.. Extra Charges are around 700 rs.. so it would cost 4200*1195 = 51 lakh (approx). After 5 years.when it is ready to move.. then ppl will sell it all inclusive price.. lets say it is @7000. 7000*1195 = 84 lakh... So instead of paying 51 lakh.. I would prefer to pay 84 lakh after 5 years...

Anyway, lets not get into it deeper, otherwise we will get diverted from the the discussion which was to understand the real picture of resale deals..

We would love to hear from the ppl who are trying to sell and also who are trying to buy... DLF New Town seems to be better in @3200 instead of edge towers in @3500

Originally Posted by neerajgandas
    Pradeep,please will you elaborate it bit more. I couldn't understand your point; you said you'll prefer to buy @8000 when DEW is ready i.e. 8000x1195=95,60,000/- instead of buying it now @3500x1195=41,82,000/-..sorry i didnt get the point..will u mind explaining it.
    CommentQuote
  • There is some confusion here.. In the Atrium.. it is already sold for all inclusive.. so it may be more than 51 lakh.. and in edge tower the bsp is @3500 and the size is more than 1300 sqft.. so it would cost you 62 lakh right now :-(... too expensive :bab (59):

Currently BSP is 3500.. Extra Charges are around 700 rs.. so it would cost 4200*1195 = 51 lakh (approx). After 5 years.when it is ready to move.. then ppl will sell it all inclusive price.. lets say it is @7000. 7000*1195 = 84 lakh... So instead of paying 51 lakh.. I would prefer to pay 84 lakh after 5 years...

Anyway, lets not get into it deeper, otherwise we will get diverted from the the discussion which was to understand the real picture of resale deals..

We would love to hear from the ppl who are trying to sell and also who are trying to buy... DLF New Town seems to be better in @3200 instead of edge towers in @3500
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkmittal
    Neeraj, I would never buy @3500 at this stage and make complete payment now.. I would prefer to buy when dwarka expressway starts and when builder has completed all the development including park etc.. at that time I would buy @7000 to @8000.. (and I think it would take 5 years for the builder to complete all the projects which are currently running.. rise, skz etc... ).

I would prefer to buy 1195 SqFt.. 3bhk flat in atrium project... The price range of @2800 to @3000 is comfortable for me.. not more than that when i have to pay 90% of the payment..

Lets see if we hear from some real seller who really manage to sell even on @3200.

Pradeep

We will never hear from anybody selling at 3200 because people are not selling at this rate. deals are happening between 3650 to 3850 depending on flat location. my frnd baught a unit in edge 1675sqft for 3650 psqft.

Also New town heights is in NO MANs land if you have ever visited the site.
    and edge is near to old gurgaon sectors 10/9 where people are already living from so many years. so both cannot be compared.infact if you have done some market study (apart from hypothetical number calculation) then vatika ggn21 on NH8 is selling at 3600psqft.Days od 2800 and 3200 are gone my friend.
    Forget about getting any deal at 3200 in edge.
    CommentQuote
  • 1. After 4 years, DLF New Town would be better developed area than Ramprasth. (for obvious reasons...)
    2. DLF is much better builder than Ramprastha. DLF developing roads.. and will provide the best possible connectivity to it. It is very near to Manesar also.. 2 km from NH8 and also connect well with dwarka expressway.
    3. 1850 Sqft in New Town height would be available for approx 72 lakh in resale deal

So DLF New town is surely better. Is there any one who can STRONGLY say no to above points with the reasoning behind it?
    CommentQuote
  • Just to add - Between DLF and RP choices, lie atleast another 15-20 projects and in quite advanced stages of construction. Since investors will be exiting from these projects almost all in same area, there is plenty to look, feel and decide and not theorise...
    For example, Look at sun placements, in lots of high rises and close cluttering of towers sunlight cannot come freely in homes which is very important and has to be seen to believed.
    Also with major premiums payable in Black portion, impending registry costs etc there is whole lot more money required to enter these projects than to invest in new ones so competition is lower.
    CommentQuote
  • I checked with Ramprasth.. The resale for Atrium is not open yet.. and people were looking for 50 lakh.. 60 lakhs.. etc.... I do not understand how can they even try to sell flat while the transfer is not happening.. It is all just hype...

The resale has started for edge tower.. so lets see what is the real price people are getting in the reality.

I have heard that ramprastha is going to launch new project in same town ship again.. in low budget for smaller size.. will it actually affect the resale price? The rise they are quoting around 4000 BSP.. but after discount etc.. i think it is happening between 3700 to 3800.. I think the same price would be for new launch.. for smaller size... In this new project the buyer would have to make the payments slowly slowly.. So I think the resale for edge tower would be around @3000.

Is there any one who is holding unit in Atrium, Please update when the resale open for Atrium flats.

and also let me know if any one manage to sell edge tower? and in what price? Is 90% payments gone for all towers?
    CommentQuote
  • So did you get anyone who is quoting less than this.
    Let me know if you struck any luck at under valued price you are expecting :).
    Between resale for Atrium, View and Edge is opened. IF you visit Yahoo group for the same you will find a email from RP.

I checked with Ramprasth.. The resale for Atrium is not open yet.. and people were looking for 50 lakh.. 60 lakhs.. etc.... I do not understand how can they even try to sell flat while the transfer is not happening.. It is all just hype...

The resale has started for edge tower.. so lets see what is the real price people are getting in the reality.

I have heard that ramprastha is going to launch new project in same town ship again.. in low budget for smaller size.. will it actually affect the resale price? The rise they are quoting around 4000 BSP.. but after discount etc.. i think it is happening between 3700 to 3800.. I think the same price would be for new launch.. for smaller size... In this new project the buyer would have to make the payments slowly slowly.. So I think the resale for edge tower would be around @3000.

Is there any one who is holding unit in Atrium, Please update when the resale open for Atrium flats.

and also let me know if any one manage to sell edge tower? and in what price? Is 90% payments gone for all towers?
    CommentQuote
  • I am not saying that I am getting the deal.. The Atrium re-sale is not opened yet.. I just confirmed it few hours back directly with Ramprastha...
    CommentQuote
  • Mittalji,
    If you have money go ahead & invest it rather than waiting for prices to come down. Nobody will think that I am getting 15% ROI per annum, which is better than Bank interest. Everybody will look to get maximum returns (at least prevailing market rate), unless in case of any financial emergency.
    Again, I am not finance professional & cannot explain you.
    Can you tell me what is the ideal market rate should Shah Rukh Khan charge?
    There are so many better actors than him in Hindi film industry, Lot of better looking actors than him.
    Why he is charging so high?
    The answer is simple- People are ready to pay him and he can say- If you are not ready to pay me X amount, I cannot do this film.
    Why people are ready to pay him? – They are getting the benefit of a big opening, from which they are able to recover the cost.
    People are ready to criticize… Even a film like RA.One would have recovered it’s costs.
    Why they are getting a big opening? It is because of HYPE…. Nothing else- No story line required, No great acting required, No nice music required.
    And the same thing is happening for ages.. Not Sanjeev Kumar/ Naseeruddin Shah/ Ompuri were not able to command the same amount as Amitabh/ Rajesh Khanna/ Dev Anand commanded.
    I believe Irrfan/ Kay Kay are way much better actors than SRK.
    Ranbir, Imran, SHahid all of them are much younger/good looking than SRK..Why they are not in a position to demand the same amount?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MKK
    Mittalji,
    If you have money go ahead & invest it rather than waiting for prices to come down. Nobody will think that I am getting 15% ROI per annum, which is better than Bank interest. Everybody will look to get maximum returns (at least prevailing market rate), unless in case of any financial emergency.
    Again, I am not finance professional & cannot explain you.
    There are so many better actors than him in Hindi film industry, Lot of better looking actors than him.
    The answer is simple- People are ready to pay him and he can say- If you are not ready to pay me X amount, I cannot do this film.
    Why people are ready to pay him? – They are getting the benefit of a big opening, from which they are able to recover the cost.
    People are ready to criticize… Even a film like RA.One would have recovered it’s costs.
    Why they are getting a big opening? It is because of HYPE…. Nothing else- No story line required, No great acting required, No nice music required.
    And the same thing is happening for ages.. Not Sanjeev Kumar/ Naseeruddin Shah/ Ompuri were not able to command the same amount as Amitabh/ Rajesh Khanna/ Dev Anand commanded.
    Ranbir, Imran, SHahid all of them are much younger/good looking than SRK..Why they are not in a position to demand the same amount?

Hi
    Greetings

You Rock Mate!!!:bab (35)::bab (6)::bab (22)::bab (22)::bab (55)::bab (55)::bab (56)::bab (56)::bab (56)::bab (56)::bab (56):

Mittal Ji "SASTE le ek Bar Badhiya le baar baar".. Ab Naik ji ko SASTE mein mat jane dena.. Badhiya sa revert please.. Loving it..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Loved your example !!

Originally Posted by MKK

CommentQuote
  • It does not work that way.. you can not compare things like this... Just check the case of Indirapuram, Except the top society, and the smaller size flats, the people who have bought in 2008 are still in loss.. they are not getting interest rates also.... If you take the flat for trading..and manage to sell before the builders start selling ready to move ones with third party chanels for cheaper rate.. then it is fine.. if you take for end use then also it is fine..

but for investment, one has to be really careful... my objective is for investment and I want to follow the real picture... If you buy today at @3500 then can you sell it @3200 tomorrrow..? If you can not that means it is expensive.. and if you can than it is value for money...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Good debate and counter argument.. Definitely anyone spending lifes earnings will sift through all possibilities and possible outcomes..

Still the prices are not stabilizing leave alone reducing. Another line of thought rather is hinting logically at increase in prices of launches even further up, after mid April. Most are contemplating that with the financial year ending, more are expecting increased circle rates and implementation of higher service tax that may increase entry cost.

Due to Financial Year ending, most large investors, underwriters etc are closing positions for purchases made after Dec and therefore resale market at the moment is a little chilled out and trying to digest budget implications.

Those thinking on this line of thought expect fresh positions being built latter after Baisakhi (middle of April) giving fresh shape to the things to come..

If this comes true may be prices will firm up further after april.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends, I have booked a flat in Tower B in RP Rise. This is my 1st post on this forum and thread. I'd like to seek your opinions on a very important matter.

This is the non-inclusion of:
    1. Floor Plan

2. Site Plan
    3. Specifications of:
    a. Construction material:
    i. Flooring (tiles or wooden)
    ii. Plaster of Paris and paint etc on walls and ceilings etc
    iii. Wooden surfaces - doors & windows - hardwood/aluminium etc
    b. Fixtures and fittings:
    i. Lighting
    ii. Chinaware for Kitchen and bathrooms etc
    iii. Tiling etc for Kitchen and bathrooms etc
    iv. Sink/basin etc

Certain details were mentioned in the their sales brochures (which are strictly-speaking, just selling tools, not legally valid documents admissible in court). Do you think non-inclusion of these pertinent details in the Builder Buyer Agreement makes any sense? Several companies mention these details as standard practice. What is the "legal recourse" we can take if RP does a very shabby job and hands us something completely unexpected? "Legally" speaking, won't we be bound to accept even a flat which has nothing but just bricked boundary walls and a big hall,since the agreement only mentions a certain super-built-up area?

Today, I was discussing this same issue with a senior gentleman in the Home Loan Department of SBI involved with tie-up & loan sanction of such projects and he was aghast at this. He too agreed that we buyers don't have any legal standing if, tomorrow, RP decides to take us for a ride. He advised me to seek the help of the members of this and other forums and raise this issue as forcefully as we can. He also said that we need to create pressure on the builder to include these details in the BBA by all means possible. Hence, this post. Please, pay heed to this severe wrongdoing on the part of RP which makes me and possibly other members, too, circumspect of their intentions & the exact degree of "transparency & customer-friendliness". Request your prompt response and serious involvement.

In addition, a certain Ramprastha employee brazenly lied to me by saying that the "floor plan had been submitted to SBI during tie-up proceedings" and "the bank had perused the same and done due-diligence". I asked about the same in SBI and I got to know that only the sales brochures were given to the bank. No due diligence is done by SBI for floor plan and specifications of flats. I have written a complaint mail to SBI higher-ups stating that RP is abusing their good name by lying to its customers that due-diligence has been done for these details. I am extremely doubtful of intentions of Ramprastha. Why is this company not ready to include the very floor plan it shows to sell flats in the BBA? Do we need any more proof that RP is reserving the legal right to cheat us if and when they want to later?
    CommentQuote