After real long negotiation :bab (60): with broker i finally gt a :bab (41):deal in 2670 in NO EMI TILL POSSESSION.

Have booked a flat in Tower P 1675 area on 12th floor, hiway facing.

Koi hai mera :bab (55):neighbor ???

Heard that they are going to increase the rates by Rs 200/ sq ft from 1st Aug onwards :bab (39):

Anything related to above is more then WELCOME :D

Kindly share your views
Read more
508 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Builders are famous for cheating, non transparency and non ethical practices to fleece customers.I wonder knowing everything, still people because of sheer greed go for the properties being developed by builders.
    The only remedy is to avoid booking your property with builders and sleep nicely.
    This is like looking towards approaching cat, pigeon closes its eyes.
    JaaGo Grahak Jaago
    CommentQuote
  • sahaab ji,

from my experience , BBA has always included the details mentioned by you and I have purchased more than a couple of properties.
    I am actually quite surprised about this
    but till now I have dealt with big RE developers like Unitech and emaar.

since you have already booked ur flat with RP , no use fretting it, question RP on this, they should have an explanation for this!!
    Originally Posted by Sahaab
    Hi friends, I have booked a flat in Tower B in RP Rise. This is my 1st post on this forum and thread. I'd like to seek your opinions on a very important matter.

This is the non-inclusion of:
    1. Floor Plan

2. Site Plan
    3. Specifications of:
    a. Construction material:
    i. Flooring (tiles or wooden)
    ii. Plaster of Paris and paint etc on walls and ceilings etc
    iii. Wooden surfaces - doors & windows - hardwood/aluminium etc
    b. Fixtures and fittings:
    i. Lighting
    ii. Chinaware for Kitchen and bathrooms etc
    iii. Tiling etc for Kitchen and bathrooms etc
    iv. Sink/basin etc

Certain details were mentioned in the their sales brochures (which are strictly-speaking, just selling tools, not legally valid documents admissible in court). Do you think non-inclusion of these pertinent details in the Builder Buyer Agreement makes any sense? Several companies mention these details as standard practice. What is the "legal recourse" we can take if RP does a very shabby job and hands us something completely unexpected? "Legally" speaking, won't we be bound to accept even a flat which has nothing but just bricked boundary walls and a big hall,since the agreement only mentions a certain super-built-up area?

Today, I was discussing this same issue with a senior gentleman in the Home Loan Department of SBI involved with tie-up & loan sanction of such projects and he was aghast at this. He too agreed that we buyers don't have any legal standing if, tomorrow, RP decides to take us for a ride. He advised me to seek the help of the members of this and other forums and raise this issue as forcefully as we can. He also said that we need to create pressure on the builder to include these details in the BBA by all means possible. Hence, this post. Please, pay heed to this severe wrongdoing on the part of RP which makes me and possibly other members, too, circumspect of their intentions & the exact degree of "transparency & customer-friendliness". Request your prompt response and serious involvement.

In addition, a certain Ramprastha employee brazenly lied to me by saying that the "floor plan had been submitted to SBI during tie-up proceedings" and "the bank had perused the same and done due-diligence". I asked about the same in SBI and I got to know that only the sales brochures were given to the bank. No due diligence is done by SBI for floor plan and specifications of flats. I have written a complaint mail to SBI higher-ups stating that RP is abusing their good name by lying to its customers that due-diligence has been done for these details. I am extremely doubtful of intentions of Ramprastha. Why is this company not ready to include the very floor plan it shows to sell flats in the BBA? Do we need any more proof that RP is reserving the legal right to cheat us if and when they want to later?
    CommentQuote
  • I have also raised a similar query to RP, their reply is that this is their standard document and it cant be changed now, however they said that they will discuss it with the concerned department and try to introduce it in the upcoming projects.. This was told when the BBA of RISE were not made... now seeing the replies from the investors in RISE, I doubt again????

Originally Posted by nishant1006
    sahaab ji,

from my experience , BBA has always included the details mentioned by you and I have purchased more than a couple of properties.
    I am actually quite surprised about this
    but till now I have dealt with big RE developers like Unitech and emaar.

since you have already booked ur flat with RP , no use fretting it, question RP on this, they should have an explanation for this!!
    CommentQuote
  • What can be done to get the floor plan and specifications included in BBA?

Originally Posted by nikhilyadav
    I have also raised a similar query to RP, their reply is that this is their standard document and it cant be changed now, however they said that they will discuss it with the concerned department and try to introduce it in the upcoming projects.. This was told when the BBA of RISE were not made... now seeing the replies from the investors in RISE, I doubt again????

So, what option does a customer have to get the floor plan and specifications included in the BBA? I had got in touch with their top management and said that as per the current documentation, the company is not bound to build even 1 wall on the sq foot area mentioned. The person was caught in an awkward situation with this straightforward interpretation of the BBA and said that he would revert after consulting with the legal department. There has been no reply for 3-4 days now. This compels me to believe that the company is full of people who do not value their commitment and company's brand.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Greeting,

A question to Buyers of Edge tower. Anyone has contacted Ramprastha for the possession, I have been told 1st quarter next year. Not sure it is a realistic date especially when a few tower are getting base structure built and reached till 10th 12th floor...
    CommentQuote
  • Bba

Originally Posted by Sahaab
    So, what option does a customer have to get the floor plan and specifications included in the BBA? I had got in touch with their top management and said that as per the current documentation, the company is not bound to build even 1 wall on the sq foot area mentioned. The person was caught in an awkward situation with this straightforward interpretation of the BBA and said that he would revert after consulting with the legal department. There has been no reply for 3-4 days now. This compels me to believe that the company is full of people who do not value their commitment and company's brand.

Hi sahaab,

I think you have raised valid points here. Were you able to get any response as i see your posts are quite old?

I think we should gather all people and go to RP office together. Thy will not be able to give dubious answers to so many people together. What say? We can go the coming saturday if there are other people on this orum who have similar concerns
    CommentQuote
  • Possesion and bba

Hi anyone who knows about BBA conditions as raised y sahaab for edge please comment here. And how about the possesion date
    CommentQuote
  • update

Any update from Ramaprastha about possession date?
    CommentQuote
  • Is Edge livable till 2015

Hi all,

As pointed out in the following thread HUDA formally announced that D'Way would be ready by 2015 , what do you guys feel :

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/5654-npr-northern-peripheral-road-dwarka-expressway-gurgaon-updates/page516?t=6710&page=516

Would RP be livable before 2015 ? I have visited the site last week and I can see that there are no sector roads from Pataudi road to 37 C to 37 D and its same as I saw last year - the barren land with no street lights . When I inquired from RP , they said that Edge posession would be give in around July 13 and then the roads and infrastructure would be in place.

So, still most of the people are end users and paying rent as well , would people shift before 2015 in RP projects even they get the possession considering no infrastructure and security is there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arun_goyel
    Hi all,

As pointed out in the following thread HUDA formally announced that D'Way would be ready by 2015 , what do you guys feel :

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/5654-npr-northern-peripheral-road-dwarka-expressway-gurgaon-updates/page516?t=6710&page=516

Would RP be livable before 2015 ? I have visited the site last week and I can see that there are no sector roads from Pataudi road to 37 C to 37 D and its same as I saw last year - the barren land with no street lights . When I inquired from RP , they said that Edge posession would be give in around July 13 and then the roads and infrastructure would be in place.

So, still most of the people are end users and paying rent as well , would people shift before 2015 in RP projects even they get the possession considering no infrastructure and security is there.

RP is likely to make some better connection from Pataudi Road till their project. Connectivity will not be that bad - not like Chintels, Raheja etc.

RP in Ghaziabad and Delhi is well known for making decent townships. THey will not risk their reputation in this way - they have a very old and venerable reputation in this regard. They even named the metro station after RP.

Despite that, people who could afford Edge will not chose to live there. Living standards will not be tolerable. Some exceptions will of course be there - some people without a choice. When they come, some shops and daily needs will follow them

For Atrium, which was sold as affordable project, people might still chose to live there because they cannot afford not to - cannot afford rent plus locked up empty (or even rented) flat plus EMI - because their own rent and rent realized from Atrium may see a three times difference. Rent return of 5 Rs psf is all that can be expected in this location - maximum 10Rs psf.

I expect a lot of bachelors who have purchased to move in immediately. Families will hesitate - no school, no decent shops, poor roads, unknown security situation.

These Edge flats and other RP projects also are likely to get rented out only for whatever they will fetch. Or remain locked up. There is a lot of rented flats along the Hero Honda Chowk and RP might command a similar rent
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by venkytalks
    rp is likely to make some better connection from pataudi road till their project. Connectivity will not be that bad - not like chintels, raheja etc.

Rp in ghaziabad and delhi is well known for making decent townships. They will not risk their reputation in this way - they have a very old and venerable reputation in this regard. They even named the metro station after rp.

Despite that, people who could afford edge will not chose to live there. Living standards will not be tolerable. Some exceptions will of course be there - some people without a choice. When they come, some shops and daily needs will follow them

for atrium, which was sold as affordable project, people might still chose to live there because they cannot afford not to - cannot afford rent plus locked up empty (or even rented) flat plus emi - because their own rent and rent realized from atrium may see a three times difference. Rent return of 5 rs psf is all that can be expected in this location - maximum 10rs psf.

I expect a lot of bachelors who have purchased to move in immediately. Families will hesitate - no school, no decent shops, poor roads, unknown security situation.

These edge flats and other rp projects also are likely to get rented out only for whatever they will fetch. Or remain locked up. There is a lot of rented flats along the hero honda chowk and rp might command a similar rent

how long do ypu think will continue this locking period? When will people start moving in with confidence? 2015 or after?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalitg
    how long do ypu think will continue this locking period? When will people start moving in with confidence? 2015 or after?

I think people will sell and exit at current prices which are good. And yes full occupancy by 2015 and beyond only
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Venky . I hope we would have better connectivity from Pataudi road . But is it RP responsible to provide those sector roads or HUDA would provide that.

I have purchased in SKYZ so hoping once we get possession in 2015 , it would be habitable by then.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current price rate going on in RP Edge towers? I am looking to buy for end use.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by buyer0101
    What is the current price rate going on in RP Edge towers? I am looking to buy for end use.

Last I heard, it was around 4,300 bsp. If someone has more current status, kindly share.
    CommentQuote