:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    :bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):

Not heard anything about this Vipul's project.

Anybody has any information?
    CommentQuote
  • Hey tinesha - From where did you get to hear abt this??
    CommentQuote
  • directly from company.. we may have more details shortly...:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Vipul Lavanya Sector 81 ... 1 Km from NH8

2 BHK 1200 sqft
    3 BHK 1530 sqft
    3 + SQ 1750 sqft

Rs 2690/ SqFt
    CommentQuote
  • Bingo Gaurav !!!

Vipul Lavanya Sector 81 ... 1 Km from NH8

2 BHK 1200 sqft
    3 BHK 1530 sqft
    3 + SQ 1750 sqft

BSP Rs 2690/ SqFt

As per SV PropMart they are offering 3.5% discount.
    CommentQuote
  • I have already booked 1530 sq ft flat with builder..:bab (4):..
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the price that you managed to get?
    Do you have any other details like layout... payment plan etc?
    CommentQuote
  • same price & discount what sahil is saying ? i donot have more info about this project yet ...
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (4): More information about vipul project.. :bab (59):

- 10 Acres of land
    - Approx 300 units in 1st phase , 4 flats on each floor
    - 2/3/4 bhk apartment, G 14 story building
    - Standard Specification with Almirahs in all rooms & modular kitchen is optional on extra cost.
    -Near Upcoming Metro Station & 500 Mtrs away from Northern Periphery Expressway (Dwarka Expressway) & Gurgaon - Jaipur Expressway (N.H.8)
    -Amenities: Club House, Swimming Pool, Gymnasium,100% Powerbackup, Childrens Play Area, jogging Track
    -Facilties: 24x7 Security , Internet & Cable Connectivity, Fire Safety Alarm, Hi-Speed Lifts.

Price

The launch of the project is going to be in 1st week of September at Rs. 2950 as the basic selling price approximately, at this point in time, it is the soft launch of the project at Rs. 2690. In addition to this there is EDC & IDC which works out to Rs. 363 per sq.ft. and Rs. 50 as the IFMS. The Club Membership charges are Rs. 50,000/-.

There are some key PLC (Preferential Location Charges) depending on the location of the specific apartments:

Floor PLCs:
    Ground Floor: Rs. 100 per sq.ft.
    First Floor: Rs. 75 per sq.ft.
    2nd & 3rd Floor: Rs. 50 per sq.ft.

Other PLCs:
    Park Facing: Rs. 50 per sq.ft.

Specifications

The Apartment Specifications at Vipul Lavanya are justifying the price some of the basic specifications that one should expect from any mid segment project.

Vitrified Tiles in Drawing / Dining.
      Wooden Laminated Flooring in the Master Bedroom.
      Option of Vitrified Tiles/Wooden Laminated Flooring in other bedrooms.

Rest are all standard specifications.

Vipul Lavanya Site Plan

The Site of Vipul Lavanya is spread over 10.5 Acres of area and is meticulously planned to create large central greens and will host 11 Towers. Each Tower has 14 Storeys and 4 Apartments to a Core. Out of these 4 Apartments, 2 will be facing the Greens and 2 will face the outer side of the project.
      Vipul Lavanya Location

ther projects in the vicinity, Lavanya is located in an already inhabited sector, corporations like Minda share the common wall with the project.

The location of course has the advantage of being close to one of the largest Industrial Estate in Haryana and probably in the whole of North India, and also it is just 2 kms from the NH-8. At present, one has to reach manesar and then turn back and go into the lane which is leading to The Heritage Resorts, however, once the sector roads are ready, then one will be taking a 75 meter sector road after the second toll which will lead to the project.

:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • booking

Has this project been launched already or it is prelaunch booking ?
    CommentQuote
  • It will be launched in first week of September..:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Seems to be a good investment. how is it compared to Bestech, Sector 81 project? Which of the two locations is better? which of the two is a better builder , better deliveries etc. etc..?

Please comment
    CommentQuote
  • Congratulations Tinesha for your booking after a detail search and intelligence (seems very few people know about Vipul's project)
    Just a small correction ,any project in Sec 81 can not be 500 mtr away from Dwarka Exprerssway (NPR). However it could be 500 mtr away from NH depending on the location of the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks RBBR , It looks good investment at this price... I was also among first to book Ansal floors.. I started investment from Anant Raj on MANOJA advise...:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats Tinesha,

I booked 2BR (1200sqft) today.

Now Bestech will be under pressure to bring its launch price down :)
    CommentQuote