Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 week ago
1307 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Another location drawback for Palm Hills - Current entry is not the actual one. Actual entry would be from sector road (instead of NH8). Sector road is after Palm Hills project. Commuters need to take sector road and then left turn road to get into the project.

In this sense it would be as good as Vipul Lavanya location.

Comment

Originally posted by sg_garg View Post
      Another location drawback for Palm Hills - Current entry is not the actual one. Actual entry would be from sector road (instead of NH8). Sector road is after Palm Hills project. Commuters need to take sector road and then left turn road to get into the project.

Not really.. Vipul is too much inside the sector. Palm Hills is more like DLF Ultima

Comment

Originally posted by sg_garg View Post

I am told that with the direct exit from NH8 Vipul Lavanya will be about 1KM on sector roads, and that is a good thing cause that will isolate the NH8 Noises and pollution

Comment

Originally posted by who me View Post
          I am told that with the direct exit from NH8 Vipul Lavanya will be about 1KM on sector roads, and that is a good thing cause that will isolate the NH8 Noises and pollution
          True.. Being bang on the highway is not a good thing.. Actually, in USA and Canada, houses / apartments directly on the highways sell at a 20%+ discounted rates..

Comment

........progress so far..

Cheers

Comment

Another year max maybe before possession!!

Cheers

Comment

any updates on road connectivity from Bestech to Vipul?

Comment

how much is current rate prevailing for vipul lavanya? i heard construction has been delyed? i visited thearea last week and it's gonna take few years before that place become habitable....any feedback folks?

Comment

Originally posted by buyhome2012 View Post
                    how much is current rate prevailing for vipul lavanya? i heard construction has been delyed? i visited thearea last week and it's gonna take few years before that place become habitable....any feedback folks?
                    say what!. Lavanya is going to start possession later this year and finish all possession early next year.
                    That is more than 550 families, DLF NTH is delivering possession of thousands of unit in next few months,

Vatika is getting ready for a few thousand more later this year.

So what is going to take few more years ? markets? then there are so many shops ready for possession in 8X sectors wonder what will take years to be habitable, oh yes no hospitals, I am sure there will be medical clinics, no schools, bet there are going to be nursary schools,a nd other schools will follow soon and yes metro will take a few years may be 5 or 6 but now airport will not at all.

Comment

Rockland Manesar is in vicinity..505 Bed Multispeciality hospital

Rockland Manesar, Rockland Hospital Manesar Gurgaon, Rockland Delhi | Rockland

There are already some schools in the nearby vicinity of 5-10 Km already operational.

schools near manesar - Google Maps

A lot would come up with time and as and when the people start living in the area.

Thanks

Originally posted by who me View Post
                      say what!. Lavanya is going to start possession later this year and finish all possession early next year.
                      That is more than 550 families, DLF NTH is delivering possession of thousands of unit in next few months,

Vatika is getting ready for a few thousand more later this year.

So what is going to take few more years ? markets? then there are so many shops ready for possession in 8X sectors wonder what will take years to be habitable, oh yes no hospitals, I am sure there will be medical clinics, no schools, bet there are going to be nursary schools,a nd other schools will follow soon and yes metro will take a few years may be 5 or 6 but now airport will not at all.

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X