Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 27 2017
1306 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Vipul is expecting T8 & T7 to be ready by July end and to apply for OC at that time, They are anticipating possession offer in October for these two towers to be followed within months by T 6 & T5 and then Rest of the towers by first quarter 2014. work is mving along at good speed and final 1.5 KM of the internal approach road should be ready by August along with the entry way and the club house etc.

Comment

Latest article in TOI "Builders can't sell flat's parking space separately"

Builders can't sell flat's parking space separately - The Times of India

Comment

Visited VL yesterday...think the pace has slowed down a bit for towers other than 7&8....someone in the forum rightly said 2014 q1 end seems a probable date of possession...plus i think part possession of tower 7&8 wont make much sense for ppl like me to start moving in with bal. construction on....regards

Comment

Originally posted by varunzinn View Post
          Visited VL yesterday...think the pace has slowed down a bit for towers other than 7&8....someone in the forum rightly said 2014 q1 end seems a probable date of possession...plus i think part possession of tower 7&8 wont make much sense for ppl like me to start moving in with bal. construction on....regards
          Yeah received no demand since October 2012. Last demand paid on 7th of Sept.

I wish we can get possession even in Jan 2014

Comment

Did they allow to go inside.. last time I visited, they didn't allowed....

Comment

Went in the afternoon...while the guard tried to stop me..made some excuses and told him to come along with me inside ...i even went inside tower 7 and had a feel of my apartment ...he was kind enuf to first show me the 1st floor and then i went uptil the 5th floor (1560 park facing)

Comment

Went in the afternoon...while the guard tried to stop me..made some excuses and told him to come along with me inside ...i even went inside tower 7 and had a feel of my apartment ...he was kind enuf to first show me the 1st floor and then i went uptil the 5th floor (1560 park facing)
                What is overall feeling? Specially regarding construction status, delivery timelines, habitation, connectivity etc.

Did you click any pictures?
                thanks

Comment

Apologies didnt click any pics but buddy the overall feeling was good when i went up the 5th floor to chk 3bhk 1560...i liked it !!...vipuls construction quality is second to none i think...however to deliver the full project it wud tk q12014...additionally though there is connextivity from the state highway...cudnt quite envision how the 24m wide road wud connect the entry to the township....

Comment

I am owner of appt in Vipul Gardens dharuhera. I was going through the forum and saw issues related to EDC.
                    2 days ago i got a demand letter from Vipul in regards to enhanced EDC for Vipul gardens dharuhera.
                    Inititally during booking they charged 153 psft and now asking for 73 rs more which is approx 1.2 lakh in my case.
                    My question

1. What are the exact EDC charges and how are they calculated in Haryana
                    2. Is there a notification released by T&P for increasing EDC.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Rajatw1979 View Post
                      I am owner of appt in Vipul Gardens dharuhera. I was going through the forum and saw issues related to EDC.
                      2 days ago i got a demand letter from Vipul in regards to enhanced EDC for Vipul gardens dharuhera.
                      Inititally during booking they charged 153 psft and now asking for 73 rs more which is approx 1.2 lakh in my case.
                      My question

1. What are the exact EDC charges and how are they calculated in Haryana
                      2. Is there a notification released by T&P for increasing EDC.

Thanks in advance
                      What I have heard that this reduce EDC was applicable only for gurgaon.....

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X