• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Haryana wants 2 toll plazas to go - The Times of India

Comment

On lighter note:

It used to be a pretty active thread, where are all the bulls. Busy taking possessions?

Comment

Originally posted by himrathore View Post
        On lighter note:

It used to be a pretty active thread, where are all the bulls. Busy taking possessions?
        You are right.. No activity for last so many weeks... Looks like the action is shifted to Facebook group

Comment

Originally posted by mgirotra View Post
          You are right.. No activity for last so many weeks... Looks like the action is shifted to Facebook group
          Not really. We all are in such a situation where we can only wait.

Ye khamoshi hai kishi tufan ka sanket

Comment

whats the psf price? planning to buy

Comment

Looks like project is nearing completion and every body is waiting for possession update. perhaps no news is good news. Any one go any other demand letters in recent months, I know T 8 & T 7 are waiting only for last demand for possession.

Comment

T7 has two demands pending i believe..hv a unit there

Sent from my device. Pls excuse any spelling errors.

Comment

Guys, any update on the possession of Tower 8? As per my knowledge, only final demand is pending for Tower 8 and the company was planning to offer possession for Tower 8 by October, 2013. Is it still possible or are we going to see some delay?

Comment

Originally posted by nks.nishant View Post
                    Guys, any update on the possession of Tower 8? As per my knowledge, only final demand is pending for Tower 8 and the company was planning to offer possession for Tower 8 by October, 2013. Is it still possible or are we going to see some delay?
                    I heard that T 8 is getting exterior paint, I was told that will be the last thing they do B4 filing for OC and then offer possession, so they may be getting close but what about road connectivity?

Comment

Somebody known is looking at this project ( along with other about to be RTM Projects ), as he is looking to move in within the next 6 months to 1 year .

Can somebody let me know the Towers, which r first due for possession , along with the sizes of 3 BHK's & current resale pricing ?
                      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X