Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: 5 days ago
1307 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    Somebody known is looking at this project ( along with other about to be RTM Projects ), as he is looking to move in within the next 6 months to 1 year .

Can somebody let me know the Towers, which r first due for possession , along with the sizes of 3 BHK's & current resale pricing ?
    T 8 will be the first followed by T 7 then 6 & 5, 9 &10 and so on

Comment

Originally posted by who me View Post
      T 8 will be the first followed by T 7 then 6 & 5, 9 &10 and so on

Thanks & any idea on the size & current resale price of a 3 BHK ?
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

T-7

Originally posted by varunzinn View Post
        T7 has two demands pending i believe..hv a unit there

Sent from my device. Pls excuse any spelling errors.
        Today received demand after 8 months On Completion of Electrical Conduiting & Wiring . Last date being 19th Aug.

Any info if TDS is applicable to 1560 sq ft flat booked at Rs 2619 ?
        Last edited by Memnon; July 31 2013, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Memnon View Post
          Today received demand after 8 months On Completion of Electrical Conduiting & Wiring . Last date being 19th Aug.

If your overall price of property including everything is above 50 Lacks then it would be applicable but it seems in your case it won't need to be deducted.

Comment

Good to see that Vipul has adjusted the reduced EDC/IDC amount in this payment.

Memnon,

TDS shld not be applicable as the total amnt will be less than 50lakh when calculated at 2619/- psft.

Manoja,
            T8 shld get possession this year, a Vipul employee told me that it can happen by Oct. He also told that the plan is to hand over the towers 5,6 & 7 by Dec/Jan. 3bhk resale rate is around 4800/- psft +- 100/- bsp. Frsh stock is available @5500/- psft.

Who _me,
            Road connectivity can be seen on google maps - few short stretches of road are still pending. Have not been to that side of Ggn all this year, its easier to c the roaad network on google maps. A interesting thing to be noticed on google maps is that the Vatika Sector road ends just short of DWExprway and the DWExprway falls just short of the NH8 expressway. If these two connect, which I doubt, the toll at kherki can be skipped......

Comment

I suppose you have already paid the plumbing demand and it is the last demand before final possession demand?

If it took you 8 months to get of Electrical Conducting & Wiring demand then I got to wait another 6 months to get this demand for T05 as I have paid Plumbing demand on 16th of May.

Seems like Vipul folks are work too way slow these days and we as owners association doing nothing Time to get active again on our Facebook group and fight with Vipul.

I have read your post in FB group about the road issues. We got to really really rise all these concerns with Vipul else it will be too late.

Comment

Add other charges ( Basic,PLC,Parking,Membership, EDC/IDC, IFMS,Service tax ) on 2619 & then calculate .
                Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  Add other charges ( Basic,PLC,Parking,Membership, EDC/IDC, IFMS,Service tax ) on 2619 & then calculate .
                  Different builders are following different way of calculation that is why I put this question ? Any way , vipul confirmed that tds is not applicable for my unit .

Comment

Originally posted by Dheer View Post
                    I suppose you have already paid the plumbing demand and it is the last demand before final possession demand?

If it took you 8 months to get of Electrical Conducting & Wiring demand then I got to wait another 6 months to get this demand for T05 as I have paid Plumbing demand on 16th of May.

Seems like Vipul folks are work too way slow these days and we as owners association doing nothing Time to get active again on our Facebook group and fight with Vipul.

I have read your post in FB group about the road issues. We got to really really rise all these concerns with Vipul else it will be too late.
                    yes next demand will be at the time of possession which I am expecting end of this year . Regarding road issue , we can plan Group meeting with vipul management .

Comment

yes next demand will be at the time of possession which I am expecting end of this year . Regarding road issue , we can plan Group meeting with vipul management .
                      go for the meeting, I will arrive in India in Nov and will love to have my own place and pay for a hotel for no more than a wk as I get work done to make interior items done. Hope by then we will have a raod connection and a map also loks like they are right now working on interior of T 7 like fittings etc and on finishing the parking so they can water seal it and start work on lawn. I was told that club house can be built and furnished in 3 months max.

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X