Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 27 2017
1306 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Vatika's location is much better & is the nearest to NH . Vatika's project is about 900 meters to 1 Km. from NH, while Vipul & Bestech r both about 1.6 Kms. from NH .

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
    Is the location of Vatika better than Vipul and Bestech..can anybody please confirm?
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Thanx Manoj

Comment

Location of Lavanya

Hello friends,

How would you compare the location of Vipul Lavanya with Bestech Ananda.

- While property dealers claim that Bestech is 700 metres to 1 km from NH8, I think its is around 2 kms (based on approximation through google map).

- What is the distance of Vipul Lavanya from NH8?

- How come Vipul Lavanya is still available at 3250, when Bestech is expected at 3800-2850 and Emaar at 4000-4500. Is there some catch?

- Vipul as per my understanding is a good builder. To benchmark with Bestech, is it ok to compare Vipul Greens and bestech park view city1 (both on Sohna road). is there any price difference?

Asking these questions as I am thinking of investing in Vipul Lavanya. Horizon 2-4 years. Am finding Bestech Ananda at 3850 expensive.

Comment

My take is that currently vipul is a good investment option amongst NH8 projects.
          it is about 1.5 km inside almost similar to bestech.
          Vipul is going for another price revision in the next few days as soon as its sample house gets ready.

at sohna rd both vipul and bestech enjoy similar valuation though i think vipul has a slight premium.

Originally posted by vaibhav2003 View Post
          Hello friends,

How would you compare the location of Vipul Lavanya with Bestech Ananda.

- While property dealers claim that Bestech is 700 metres to 1 km from NH8, I think its is around 2 kms (based on approximation through google map).

- What is the distance of Vipul Lavanya from NH8?

- How come Vipul Lavanya is still available at 3250, when Bestech is expected at 3800-2850 and Emaar at 4000-4500. Is there some catch?

- Vipul as per my understanding is a good builder. To benchmark with Bestech, is it ok to compare Vipul Greens and bestech park view city1 (both on Sohna road). is there any price difference?

Asking these questions as I am thinking of investing in Vipul Lavanya. Horizon 2-4 years. Am finding Bestech Ananda at 3850 expensive.

Comment

concerned about factories near vipul lavanya

There are couple of industries just next to Lavanya boundry. You can check it on:
            http://wikimapia.org/#lat=28.3866811...5&z=17&l=0&m=b

Mindarika industries and Kansal industries are very very near to it. Can it be considered not good location because of these industries???????

I think Bestech Ananda location is better than Vipul Lavanya but again price is quite high.

Vipul is good option for investment but I think due to industried being very close by , it might effect the appreciation value of the apartments.

All Please comment!!!!!

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
            My take is that currently vipul is a good investment option amongst NH8 projects.
            it is about 1.5 km inside almost similar to bestech.
            Vipul is going for another price revision in the next few days as soon as its sample house gets ready.

at sohna rd both vipul and bestech enjoy similar valuation though i think vipul has a slight premium.

Comment

Reply from Vipul management....

Originally posted by sai_ram View Post
              There are couple of industries just next to Lavanya boundry. You can check it on:
              http://wikimapia.org/#lat=28.3866811...5&z=17&l=0&m=b

Mindarika industries and Kansal industries are very very near to it. Can it be considered not good location because of these industries???????

I think Bestech Ananda location is better than Vipul Lavanya but again price is quite high.

Vipul is good option for investment but I think due to industried being very close by , it might effect the appreciation value of the apartments.

All Please comment!!!!!

This site comes under R Zone. So all those industries have to vacant the place & will move to Industrial Area of IMT Manesar very soon.

Comment

shifting of industries

It is easier said than done, goverment makes a policy and people will shift. I have my doubts.

Look at delhi, there was lot of talk about closing of shops in DDA flats, colonies etc.

More than 5 years have passed, goverment finally has allowed it and changed its delhi master plan.

When it is difficult to close shops in Nation Capital Delhi, just imagine shifting a running industrial unit in other cities

Comment

Originally posted by jatin123 View Post
                  It is easier said than done, goverment makes a policy and people will shift. I have my doubts.

Look at delhi, there was lot of talk about closing of shops in DDA flats, colonies etc.

More than 5 years have passed, goverment finally has allowed it and changed its delhi master plan.

When it is difficult to close shops in Nation Capital Delhi, just imagine shifting a running industrial unit in other cities
                  U may be right but I have written assurance from Vipul management to this effect ....

Comment

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
                    U may be right but I have written assurance from Vipul management to this effect ....
                    You really believe that assurance? What if they say Goverment has allowed those industry as an exception.. sorry :-(

Comment

Originally posted by ajayrec View Post
                      You really believe that assurance? What if they say Goverment has allowed those industry as an exception.. sorry :-(
                      Even if it stays , it will not change me decision . No project is 100% perfect . If we are looking for 100% perfect project than we can never make money in this business.....

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X