Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 27 2017
1306 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Does anyone have a view on the resale value of Vipul Lavanya in today's market?

Comment

This is to inform all the forum members who have invested in this property. We are having a follow up meet with Vipul officials on 29th November 11 AM. Venue :- Vipul Tech Square, DLF Golf Course Rd, DLF City V, Sector 43, Gurgaon, Haryana, India

You are welcome to attend the meetup. We have many members coming there.

Comment

Thanks Dheer. I will join you.

Could you please let us know the agenda of the meeting and the things we are going to follow up.

Comment

Originally posted by nks.nishant View Post
          Thanks Dheer. I will join you.

Could you please let us know the agenda of the meeting and the things we are going to follow up.
          Nishant I thought you are member of the Facebook group. We have discussed everything there in details. Kindly join it as soon as possible

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LavanyaOwners/

Comment

Originally posted by Dheer View Post
            Nishant I thought you are member of the Facebook group. We have discussed everything there in details. Kindly join it as soon as possible

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LavanyaOwners/
            Please approve my join request.

Comment

Please approve my join request.
              Thanks Dheer.

Checked the FB group. There are links to some docs which I do not have access to. I have requested for access, will check them once they r accessible.

Regarding the meeting on Nov 29, its a Friday. Is it more suitable to all members than Saturday...

Comment

Thanks Dheer.

Checked the FB group. There are links to some docs which I do not have access to. I have requested for access, will check them once they r accessible.

Regarding the meeting on Nov 29, its a Friday. Is it more suitable to all members than Saturday...
                I'm sorry but it is already discussed and there is a reason why we chose Saturday. Vipul operates half day on Saturday and in mood of weekend. It is what we found having last meetup with them.

There will be NO change in this schedule and the meeting will go as per schedule. i would request you to stay active in FB group and also post your info in online spread sheet so we can inform you about futuristic meetups.

btw I have approved your request in the group and personally requesting you to manage and join the meetup.

Comment

Originally posted by Dheer View Post
                  This is to inform all the forum members who have invested in this property. We are having a follow up meet with Vipul officials on 29th November 11 AM. Venue :- Vipul Tech Square, DLF Golf Course Rd, DLF City V, Sector 43, Gurgaon, Haryana, India

You are welcome to attend the meetup. We have many members coming there.
                  Any update, Dheer?

Comment

Things looks to be shaping up pretty well for lavanya, Please refer to below link for recent pics.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3038933&type=1

Thanks

Originally posted by Domum View Post
                    Any update, Dheer?

Comment

Hi Dhiraj,

I am owning unit in T-5, Vipul lavanya. I submitted request on facebook for Vipul Lavanya Owners Association Sec 81 Gurgaon group. Pls. approve my request.

Thanks
                      Sanjay

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X