Last updated: October 15 2017
1310 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Originally posted by sanjays1978 View Post
    Hi Dhiraj,

I am owning unit in T-5, Vipul lavanya. I submitted request on facebook for Vipul Lavanya Owners Association Sec 81 Gurgaon group. Pls. approve my request.

Thanks
    Sanjay
    Approved.

Comment

For the Lavanya latest updates. Please refer to this page

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...30341&page=342

Comment

Hi sheer, my system don't allow me to access Facebook, provide any email I'd and information required so that I can send it there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

hi

Plz approve me as well on fb .
          gaurav goyal

Comment

Hi Pls approve my request to join fb group..my flat Is in T4

Comment

Hi Friends,

I have recently started researching this project to buy for my own usage. One thing which I want to ask here to owners of this project.
              What is the approach road for this project, as in map I can see it is blocked by already developed buildings (some small construction). But the road is blocked in middle. So, how to reach this project as of now and what will be the road in future?

Also, is there any other point which I should be researching before making a final decision to buy or not to buy in this project?

Regards,
              Anuj
              Regards,
              Anuj Chauhan

Comment

Factories near "Vipul Lavanya"?

One more thing, are there factories in vicinity of "Vipul Lavanya" project? and if yes, any idea how these are affecting trend of sales by end users in this project?
                Regards,
                Anuj Chauhan

Comment

LAOA Meetup - 3 will be organized on 25th of January.

If anybody who has invested in this project wish to attend feel free to join it here:-

https://www.facebook.com/events/571720622906761/

In order to get in to this meetup you must join our group here:-

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LavanyaOwners/

Comment

Hi Friends,

This weekend I went to Vipul Lavanya to understand its location and help myself take the final decision to buy or not to buy in Lavanya. But after the visit I got two important questions in mind, which I am trying to represent through snapshot of google map.

Please answer these questions after having a look on the attached snapshot.
                    Question 1: How to reach Vipul Lavanya Now and in Future?
                    Question 2: How can manufacturing factories be so close with a residential project? and its effect on Vipul Lavanya?

Note: My intention is just to put facts clearly on table and ask to the existing owner of this project.

Regards,
                    Anuj
                    Attached Files
                    Regards,
                    Anuj Chauhan

Comment

Hi Anuj,

Let me just help you with the answers you are looking for.

As far as connectivity is concerned, You can reach lavanya in future by 3 ways, Using the road that is before ANanda and intersect just before on state highway, Second is by using road post Ananda which is 24 meter road and finally using the State highway.

For the factories they have eventually to go from here, it is demarked as Residential zone, Mindarika is a Non polluting corporate house, Kansal Industries with what I have heard from sources is going soon. There is a couple more that is not that close to Vipul but they would have to eventually go too.

PS- I am invested an would want you to make an informed decision.

Originally posted by anuj.mca View Post
                      Hi Friends,

This weekend I went to Vipul Lavanya to understand its location and help myself take the final decision to buy or not to buy in Lavanya. But after the visit I got two important questions in mind, which I am trying to represent through snapshot of google map.

Please answer these questions after having a look on the attached snapshot.
                      Question 1: How to reach Vipul Lavanya Now and in Future?
                      Question 2: How can manufacturing factories be so close with a residential project? and its effect on Vipul Lavanya?

Note: My intention is just to put facts clearly on table and ask to the existing owner of this project.

Regards,
                      Anuj

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X