Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 27 2017
1306 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

    I was on site today. Expect tower 7 and tower 8 by mid-end may. Rest by Diwali. Sample 1780 flat made ready (unfurnished) in tower 4. OC for tower 8 applied.

    Comment


    • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

      On sunday, i had gone to the site with a friend, who is interested in buying a 3bhk in this project. A broker accompanied us and he has few units up for sale. My friend was quoted 4200-4400 bsp (negotiable) .. is this a reasonable price? i have explored bestech ananda/ dlf NTH and could have helped him with those projects. i found VL's price to be a bit on lower side and asked my friend to go for it..on second thoughts - i dont want him to put his hard earned money in a project having some serious issues...can senior members and people having stake in VL share few pros and cons (esp cons)...personally, i liked the project and didn't find any cons

      Comment


      • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by tyler_durden View Post
        On sunday, i had gone to the site with a friend, who is interested in buying a 3bhk in this project. A broker accompanied us and he has few units up for sale. My friend was quoted 4200-4400 bsp (negotiable) .. is this a reasonable price? i have explored bestech ananda/ dlf NTH and could have helped him with those projects. i found VL's price to be a bit on lower side and asked my friend to go for it..on second thoughts - i dont want him to put his hard earned money in a project having some serious issues...can senior members and people having stake in VL share few pros and cons (esp cons)...personally, i liked the project and didn't find any cons
        I can tell the rate the broker quoted is good and one should immediately grab this project on such an attractive rates. I know for a reason as I hold a stack in this project and manage a facebook group with 85+ owners of this project. Many peoples bought this project at 4400-4500 prices ranges in resale market 4-6 months ago and currently due to overall slowdown I can see prices getting corrected. Although I don't think it should be further down and if one gets at these 4200-4400 range should grab immediately.

        Overall this project is good and we have a meeting on 26th of this month with CEO and hopefully she will offer possession or any other good news. Certainly this projects rates are bound to hike once possession is offered. So this is the right time to take stake in this project.

        Comment


        • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

          Dheer, Need your view on the living conditions in that area. If possession is offerred by Oct'14, then how families would be surviving there. There are no markets, no schools, no hospitals. Even the Toll rates have been increased to Rs. 60. I see a lot of issues before any family can move there.

          Please share your views on the same.

          Comment


          • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by jollyboy View Post
            Dheer, Need your view on the living conditions in that area. If possession is offerred by Oct'14, then how families would be surviving there. There are no markets, no schools, no hospitals. Even the Toll rates have been increased to Rs. 60. I see a lot of issues before any family can move there.

            Please share your views on the same.
            I would say please visit the site and you will have an idea that you can find bunch of shops operating already on the state highway side which is very close to this project. Everything is already available in these shops. On top Vatika has already launched its market in sector 82 so I don't think getting daily material is an issue there.

            About schools I have heard buses are already carrying children from sector 86-92 to existing Gurgaon so I'm sure that would be not a tough job.

            Please refer to some previous posts on this thread or DLF NTH thread and you would know families are already shifted in these areas. So I think if many are surviving then I don't see any problem staying here.
            Last edited by Dheer; April 23 2014, 10:52 AM.

            Comment


            • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

              Any idea about the hospitals in that area?

              Originally posted by Dheer View Post
              I would say please visit the site and you will have an idea that you can find bunch of shops operating already on the state highway side which is very close to this project. Everything is already available in these shops. On top Vatika has already launched its market in sector 82 so I don't think getting daily material is an issue there.

              About schools I have heard buses are already carrying children from sector 86-92 to existing Gurgaon so I'm sure that would be not a tough job.

              Please refer to some previous posts on this thread or DLF NTH thread and you would know families are already shifted in these areas. So I think if many are surviving then I don't see any problem staying here.

              Comment


              • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by Dheer View Post
                I can tell the rate the broker quoted is good and one should immediately grab this project on such an attractive rates. I know for a reason as I hold a stack in this project and manage a facebook group with 85+ owners of this project. Many peoples bought this project at 4400-4500 prices ranges in resale market 4-6 months ago and currently due to overall slowdown I can see prices getting corrected. Although I don't think it should be further down and if one gets at these 4200-4400 range should grab immediately.

                Overall this project is good and we have a meeting on 26th of this month with CEO and hopefully she will offer possession or any other good news. Certainly this projects rates are bound to hike once possession is offered. So this is the right time to take stake in this project.
                no doubt the project is good and the prices will go up a bit post possession but possession wont happen before december..thats what the site manager told us...also some of the towers looked cramped..if i remember correctly then tower 5,6 and 7 are more airy...

                Comment


                • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                  Just got email from Vipul, there is no increase in floor area of most flats only plan 1410 increased to 1421 an increase of 11 SFT less than 1%

                  Comment


                  • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                    Visited VL on last weekend. Park was looking greener

                    Saw actual flats in T8. Site manager informed that possession will be offered for T8 by end of June. Rest will follow....

                    Comment


                    • Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by Dheer View Post
                      I can tell the rate the broker quoted is good and one should immediately grab this project on such an attractive rates. I know for a reason as I hold a stack in this project and manage a facebook group with 85+ owners of this project. Many peoples bought this project at 4400-4500 prices ranges in resale market 4-6 months ago and currently due to overall slowdown I can see prices getting corrected. Although I don't think it should be further down and if one gets at these 4200-4400 range should grab immediately.

                      Overall this project is good and we have a meeting on 26th of this month with CEO and hopefully she will offer possession or any other good news. Certainly this projects rates are bound to hike once possession is offered. So this is the right time to take stake in this project.
                      Hi Guys - were there any substantial updates from the meeting? Will be great if someone can share, thanks

                      Comment

                      Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X