Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 week ago
1307 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Hi,

I am looking for a 2 BHK unit in the project in resale. Can anyone please guide me about the current price?
    Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by atnyia View Post
      Hi,

I am looking for a 2 BHK unit in the project in resale. Can anyone please guide me about the current price?
      Thanks in advance.
      people please suggest.

Comment

people please suggest.
        Between 4500-4700.

By the way, did monsoon breeze look denser than Lavanya?

Comment

Hi,

Thanks in advance.
          2 bhk 1225 sq ft ranging b/w 64-65 lac all inclusive

Comment

Thanks viks and laptaganj.

@Laptaganj, you got me. While didn't see Lavanya completely, so not sure how much dense it is exactly. It looked okay when I was moving around and from outside.
            Monsoon breeze : had a good view. People have moved in. It looks like a lot of concrete when one enters. Cute thing is that builder is giving large carpet area and lesser common area.Two problems anyway,
            1) what do you really do with bedroom of pretty large size but with no attached balconies. 12-11 of vipul is sufficent for king size bed, bedroom sofa, tv.
            2) the tradeoff for large bedroom is made with compresses drawing + dining space.
            So layout wise I prefer Vipul. Not to mention construction quality and finishing looks much better.
            The problems with Vipul:
            Connectivity. Unless bestech ananda road comes through, lavanya is badly connected.

Any idea about the farmhouse guy who is blocking the road? Not sure shot but likely to be resolved at some point in time. The guy can't construct l feel.

Comment

can not get OC till the EWS irs ready and given to HUDA for allotment, and till labour cess is paid

Comment

anyone knows what is happening with Vipul Lavanya ? Any timeline when they are offering possession ?

Comment

Originally posted by newuser11 View Post
                  anyone knows what is happening with Vipul Lavanya ? Any timeline when they are offering possession ?
                  Possession already offered & 2 families already moved in T8 tower.
                  Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

Originally posted by newuser11 View Post

tower wise possession being offered one tower a month, so far 2 towers delivered third will next week

Comment

Now 4 families living in T8 and 2 families in T7..

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X