Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 27 2017
1306 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Originally posted by finwin View Post
    Whats the all inclusive rates for 2/3 bhk flats?
    for towers already offered for possession it is hovering between 72 L and 75L for nearing possession 65 L to 68 L and for the ones that are at least not gonna be ready B4 summer it is around 65L, all depends on who is selling and who is just quoting to get the customer

Comment

Originally posted by who me View Post
      for towers already offered for possession it is hovering between 72 L and 75L for nearing possession 65 L to 68 L and for the ones that are at least not gonna be ready B4 summer it is around 65L, all depends on who is selling and who is just quoting to get the customer
      Nope.. The difference is not so high at all. 10 lacs difference translates to a 750/sqft difference. Not even in wildest dreams

Comment

Originally posted by SalvorHardin View Post
        Nope.. The difference is not so high at all. 10 lacs difference translates to a 750/sqft difference. Not even in wildest dreams

I just gave you a range of what I have heard, and on high of one and low of other the diff is not that much and all depends on how desperate is the seller and how bad the buyer wants it.

Comment

Vipul is proving to be bad in repairs after possession, once you sign the possession sheet no repairs are done on defects. they simply refuse. Outside toilet WC is in wrong direction , totally unusable and they will do nothing about it. Plaster is so poor that it falls like pure sand when you try to put anything on the wall. be careful if you want to put curtains or TV

Comment

Originally posted by who me View Post
            Vipul is proving to be bad in repairs after possession, once you sign the possession sheet no repairs are done on defects. they simply refuse. Outside toilet WC is in wrong direction , totally unusable and they will do nothing about it. Plaster is so poor that it falls like pure sand when you try to put anything on the wall. be careful if you want to put curtains or TV
            i thought vipul was a decent builder...apart from tata/godrej/mahindra is there any credible builder in NCR?? .. ppl spend their savings take loans and then go thru this bullshit...

Comment

Originally posted by tyler_durden View Post
              i thought vipul was a decent builder...apart from tata/godrej/mahindra is there any credible builder in NCR?? .. ppl spend their savings take loans and then go thru this bullshit...
              Hi
              Greetings

BJP is happy passing ORDINANCE on land acquisition but no talk of REGULATOR..

If builders think they are smart, they should understand they are killing their own buyers,, Many in my circle are moving to equities, debt and gold ETF/Gilts as opportunity has come with fall in Prices of oil/commodities etc..

Huge FIIs/PEs are skeptic and dont want to invest in RE due to lack of regulation. Guess what, they are happy giving secured loans at 18-24% to these idiots against their genuine expectations of 12% from equity.

Once Regulator comes in place, price of all RE, any format, approved projects has potential of doubling within 3 years.

Somehow, home buyers who need a shelter are now focusing only on RTM and hence a lot of builder inventory is lying unsold to the extent of 4 years overhang of licenses issued upto 2012.

Hope good sense prevails and PHAINKU ji comes up with a regulator. SEBI has done wonders and buyers of all types feel secure while investing in shares. WHY NOT a REGULATOR IN Real Estate, which is a much bigger industry than stock market??

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by adityakaranr View Post
                Hi
                I had visited Vipul Lavanya couple of time in the last two week. I liked the project and want to buy a 3 bhk (1560 or 1780) for my own use.
                The only concern I have is that whether there will any sunlight during winter in the Park facing flats, since the balconies of all the 3 BHK flats are North facing. Can anybody please help me on this?
                I am here and I have seen practically NO SUN on 3BHK except the ones on south side like flats 1, 101, 201 etc in Tower 8, all other 3BHKs have no sun at all, while South facing 2BHKs get decent sun on most days.

Comment

Hi

Can you let us know what are the maintenance charges in Vipul Lavanya?

Comment

Originally posted by adityakaranr View Post
                    Hi

Can you let us know what are the maintenance charges in Vipul Lavanya?
                    2.50 psf per month plus a fixed minimum for electricity (depends on flat size approx. 360 per month) plus club fee when built (soon) and you will not get any maintenance after possession.

Comment

So Rs.2.5 psft is normal?..When you say "will not get maintenance after possession", what does it mean?

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X