:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys please comment on the resale prices of 3 BHK in this project
    CommentQuote
  • The lowest i have got for the project is 2800 and 2830 for 3 BHK and 2900 for 2 BHK
    CommentQuote
  • I too have similar quotes +,- 10/20, depending on the size & the location .
    CommentQuote
  • Can any body explain, as to what is the exact problem with the location of the project and what can be the world case issue with the project because of the location

Also does buying in 2800-2825 in resale looks like a promising preposition with a 2 years time horizon...

appreciate response from members, who have invested or planning to invest in the project.

Best Regards
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Guys some responses please...
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaiya, logo ka kaya is project main intrest khataam ho gaye hai ?

Koi iske bare mein, baat hi nahi karta, naa achi naa buri . :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Guys some responses please...

Amit001, I belive your Logic of Emaar and Tilda rice mill should apply and works here also. As Bestech is selling above 4,000+ and it will be a well known facts to industry/industries owners also. So they sell these lands and move to less costly areas. So do not worry about the surrounding industries.
    CommentQuote
  • LOL, a good one, amit . :D :bab (6):

Originally Posted by amit2222
    I just wonder why people are so worried about industrial units close to projects. Tilda and beer factory are so good for Palm hills and Sohna road residents. Think about TATA new project right besides a Cremation ground. At least you guys don't have to pay special PLC and can savour free smell of beer (if not at discounted factory price) or A1 quality basmati rice.

Don't like the project details, don't buy then. Visit Agra or Jaipur for better scenic monumental view from your balcony.

Don't mind this. Just extrapolating ....
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (56)::bab (56)::bab (56)::bab (56)::bab (56):

BEST LINE - DONT LIKE IT DONT BUY IT

Originally Posted by amit2222
    I just wonder why people are so worried about industrial units close to projects. Tilda and beer factory are so good for Palm hills and Sohna road residents. Think about TATA new project right besides a Cremation ground. At least you guys don't have to pay special PLC and can savour free smell of beer (if not at discounted factory price) or A1 quality basmati rice.

Don't like the project details, don't buy then. Visit Agra or Jaipur for better scenic monumental view from your balcony.

Don't mind this. Just extrapolating ....
    CommentQuote
  • amit001, very sensible & mature reply .

Originally Posted by amit001
    Dear Varun,

na hi mujhe industrial emaar main tang karta hain aur na hi yahan... if it was bothering me i wud not have been considering vipul as an option...but before investing money is it unjustified to atleast what people are saying about vipul..
    ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

THANKS
    CommentQuote
  • Rice factory, beer factory, cremation ground, bro**** doesn't matter. This is Gurgaon my friend. Even if you launch a project inside beer factory, it will get completely sold out in pre launch.

Yeh hai Gurgaon meri jaan....:)
    CommentQuote
  • LOL, a good one . I won't mind a bachelor's pad inside the beer factory . :D

Originally Posted by shkhan
    Rice factory, beer factory, cremation ground, bro**** doesn't matter. This is Gurgaon my friend. Even if you launch a project inside beer factory, it will get completely sold out in pre launch.

Yeh hai Gurgaon meri jaan....:)
    CommentQuote
  • Vipul Lavanya prices revised to 3600....
    CommentQuote
  • Builders will keep on increasing the prices, it does not effect the resale prices by much. Vatika is 3400, there are still resale deals 2850 and the construction has also started
    CommentQuote
  • Emaar price is 4000 and there are tons of resale deals 3600...

Even after the new project at 4200-4300, resale prices have not rise by much.....

Thats the problem with this market, builders keep on raising the prices but very less buyers in the resale market..thats what creates a bubble...artificial prices where there are minimum buyers
    CommentQuote