Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 week ago
1307 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Hi,

I have visited the project last week; I personally didn't like the location of the project. Very Narrow off road to project, Further it is surrounded by factories. There was a lot of sound and Polluted Air (Iron Melting Smell) because of nearby industrial units.

These are my personal views, Please visit and update if you also feel the same.

Comment

Originally posted by amit22goyal View Post
      Hi,

I have visited the project last week; I personally didn't like the location of the project. Very Narrow off road to project, Further it is surrounded by factories. There was a lot of sound and Polluted Air (Iron Melting Smell) because of nearby industrial units.

These are my personal views, Please visit and update if you also feel the same.
      Are those industries will shift or remain there??

Comment

Originally posted by maddy1987 View Post
        Are those industries will shift or remain there??
        All these will be there. One side is ware house and other side is some factory.

Comment

Can anyone update recent price of 2BHK there? also about daily need facilities?

Comment

Originally posted by UsErNaMe12 View Post
            Can anyone update recent price of 2BHK there? also about daily need facilities?
            Around 55l all inclusive

Comment

Originally posted by tanujmangla View Post
              Around 55l all inclusive
              I was discussion with builder. They are offering around 65L all inclusive for 2BHK (1225 sqft). Is this ok as i feer this is on the higher side. I am planning to purchase something in that area.

Comment

HI ,

You can easily settle for 63 L all inclusive for higher floors (10& above) and 64 L lower floors. Inputs based on one direct deal in last 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by vivek1504 View Post
                  HI ,

You can easily settle for 63 L all inclusive for higher floors (10& above) and 64 L lower floors. Inputs based on one direct deal in last 2 weeks.

You were right. got the same amount after negotiation. Now in discussion with MAPSKO floors. lets see how this goes..
                  Last edited by classic2404; May 30 2016, 03:44 PM. Reason: Quote updated

Comment

Originally posted by tanujmangla View Post
                    Around 55l all inclusive

Hi Tanuj

How about buying a 3BHK in Vipul Lavanya... Seller ask price for 3BHK 2nd floor is 71L All inclusive Registration Charges.. May reduce around 1-2L when start negotiations. Please suggest if I can get better deal. This is the only project which I found with OC, CC and everything. Maintenance is nominal i.e. Rs2.4 psft .

Only thing which is need some clarity is location.. which I do not find lucrative for now.. Entrance road near to Bestech will be operational soon as per seller.. Please suggest your views..
                    Last edited by MANOJa; June 27 2016, 06:51 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hello guys,

Any updates the possession of Tower 1 & Tower 4. I spoke to builder and they have been saying OC is applied and it will come in next 2 months (Same answer for past couple of months).

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X