Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: 4 days ago
1307 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

i would agree. the way prices are going Vipul looks one the better options now industry or no industry... atleast the builder is good ...

Originally posted by Agastya07 View Post
    I belive it is a very good deal.

Comment

AmitMM, whats the resale price of Vipul now..any idea u have

Comment

I had an offer of 2900, about a week back . The price looked to be negotiable .

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

till a few days back units were there at 2900. quotes are now inching to 3000 levels seeing the neighborhood prices..

Comment

AmitMM as we said all these are theoretical prices and not transactions based prices... Somebody offered me 2850 and one 2900 just today

Comment

I wish there was a system in Indian real estate where all the resale transactions are recorded and there was a database where people could check the last few transaction rates for each project...People notionally keep on increasing the prices and the air spreads that the resale prices are inching up....where as there are actually no deal happening at that prices

Comment

I got an offer for 2900 from a forum member, today . Price is negotiable .

I wish there was a system in Indian real estate where all the resale transactions are recorded and there was a database where people could check the last few transaction rates for each project...People notionally keep on increasing the prices and the air spreads that the resale prices are inching up....where as there are actually no deal happening at that prices
                Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

i am aware of 2 deals at 2900 which happened nov end...
                  wish there was public data reflecting transaction rates but unfortunately such transperency in indian RE is eons away...

AmitMM as we said all these are theoretical prices and not transactions based prices... Somebody offered me 2850 and one 2900 just today

Comment

I agree AmitMM 2900 is the price and there are still deals at that price in the market 25-50 +-

Comment

yes and ppl are already quoting higher... seeing this even the ones ready to sell lower will gradually inch their prices up and soon new rate benchmarks establish.
                      i am a firm believer of market efficiency and know that price discrepancy disappears soon...

I agree AmitMM 2900 is the price and there are still deals at that price in the market 25-50 +-

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X