:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any response on this?? tomorrow we have to close this deal... please provide comments..

Originally Posted by pankajmehta
    One broker is offering at 2950 psf price for 2BHK. Is it a good buy??

Can anyone let me know what all paperwork has to be done before giving the payment to selling party. As I never involved in a resale deal before so no idea about it. Any help would be highly appriciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Pankaj- Here are the steps

1. You pay some initial amount to the seller (Eg- 5 lakhs) to close the deal. The broker will give you an agreement for those 5 lakhs, which will be on a stamp paper and registered.

2. You (Or person with POA in case you are NRI) and seller will go the builder office for transfer and from there, the builder will handle.

3. Transfer charges are paid by the seller.

4. You should get a new agreement from builder with your name on it.

Originally Posted by pankajmehta
    Any response on this?? tomorrow we have to close this deal... please provide comments..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot Sachin. It would be really helpful.

Originally Posted by onesachin
    Pankaj- Here are the steps

1. You pay some initial amount to the seller (Eg- 5 lakhs) to close the deal. The broker will give you an agreement for those 5 lakhs, which will be on a stamp paper and registered.

2. You (Or person with POA in case you are NRI) and seller will go the builder office for transfer and from there, the builder will handle.

3. Transfer charges are paid by the seller.

4. You should get a new agreement from builder with your name on it.
    CommentQuote
  • resale deals are still available in 2850 for 3 BHk in vipul and there is further scope for negotiations
    CommentQuote
  • I just wanted to know if flats ( 4 per floor ) are in Row or Separate Towers. I am not able to make out from picture....
    CommentQuote
  • The market has gone crazy & most builders r making hay, while the sun shines . U never know, Vipul might join the band wagon too .

Btw, i think, Bestech has a better repute than Vipul, though could be my perception only & also, i think Vipul too has increased the price to 3450 from what, i can recall, so the price difference is no longer 1000 psf . Vipul deals for 3 BHK r still available for about 2850, saw a recent comment, on this .
    CommentQuote
  • I was talking on the original BSP of both .
    CommentQuote
  • I went to Bestech today and no 2 BHK units are available, even at 4250. Heard they are launching phase II in 1-2 months, across 24m wide road with larger floor size, rate approx Rs. 5000/- sq ft. Though this is absurd, but somehow all builders are following each other in this cat race.
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the resale price of 2BHKs in Vipul Lavanya ?
    CommentQuote
  • I think it is between 2900-2950, 3 BHK's for about 2850-2900 .
    CommentQuote
  • the resale prices have moved up since company price increase. quotes going upto 3100 now.
    Vipul has launched new 2 bhk towers at 3600 in original booking...

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I think it is between 2900-2950, 3 BHK's for about 2850-2900 .
    CommentQuote
  • I have an offer for 3 BHK at 2870 . If anybody is interested, PM me . A friend bought a 3 BHK, 5/6 days back at 2840 .
    CommentQuote
  • Launched new towers :-)
    guess same unsold towers of last launch...
    CommentQuote
  • sandeep12345, i am talking about resale prices, i think u got me wrong .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Manjoa, no. You are right on resale prices.
    I was responding to Amit MM's message.
    CommentQuote