Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 27 2017
1306 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
    Yesterday I have received demand letter for 3rd installment . It is dated 26th Nov & last date is 8th Dec but we received this courier on 13th dec . I had similar situation for 2nd demand letter also. Is it same situation for other buyers of Vipul Lavanya or there is some bad intention of Vipul management behind this late posting of letters ?
    Its not your fault. Vipul posted the letter late.. Hope they doesnt impose fine on you...talk to the management...

Comment

You can do two things here:
      1)Send them a official email clearly mentioning that courier was received late & hence you should be given atleast 15 more days for arranging the payment.
      2)At the time of making payment, ask them for a letter stating that there are no dues remaining as on date. Builders are known to claim these late payment interest at the time of giving possession.

Comment

DelhiInvestr, good suggestions .
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

anybdy heard abt the phaseII of vipul? any price and time indication?

Comment

Here is one more person who agrees with Tinesha. I just invested 1780 sq ft in Vipul 2900. I also think that Industries will move. Even if they don't, it is still a good investment.

One more thing, Bestech lost atleast one buyer (I had plans to invest there but they forced me to switch).

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
            It is more of an individual decision . As tinesha rightly says, no project is 100% perfect & she is sticking to Vipul, since, this investment has proved fruitful for her & she sees a lot of potential in the project . Many people do not agree to, what tinesha thinks .

So choose, as per what u think is best for u . Some would agree with tinesha on Vipul & some will not .

Comment

Originally posted by agrim75
              eventualy difference between Vipul and Bestech will not be more than 250-300 rs in long run say 2 yrs once construction starts, this is what is difference between so called premium flat with ACs and modular kitchen and normal flat which vipul plan to offer.Vipul will catch after next demand ,till than weaker hands will exit.
              We have Vipul Green & Bestech park view on sohna road . Both are selling at similar price . Having said this , ROI will be definitely better in Vipul Lavanya at 2600-2900 than Bestech Ananda at 4000-4250...

Comment

vipul sample is ready. should be open next week. they have revised their 4 bhk to 3325. plan to revise other sizes by 100/200 next week..

Originally posted by agrim75
                definitly yes both are quality builder of repute,rate of return would be better in vipul once area is developed ,sector roads are made.

Comment

Guys whats the current resale rte for a 3 BHK Vipul

Comment

I am interested to buy vipul in resale 3 BHK, if any body is interested to sell PM me....

I have received quotes of 2900 for 2 BHK and 2800/2850 for 3 BHK, and they seemed negotoable

Comment

Vipul vs Bestech - 81 - small observation

Vipul has 4 flats per floor where as Bestech has 6 flats per floor...

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X