:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Purchased 2BHK in Vipul Lavanya in Re-Sale

Hi All,

I have purchased 2 BHK (1225 Sq.Ft) in Vipul Lavanya Rs 3100/- PSFT on 3rd floor in resale.

Can anybody suggest my decison.

Thanks
    Sanjay
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjays1978
    Hi All,

I have purchased 2 BHK (1225 Sq.Ft) in Vipul Lavanya Rs 3100/- PSFT on 3rd floor in resale.

You have already decided and brought the unit. Good luck and be happy for your investment.
    CommentQuote
  • I think yiu got it little expensive. 3 BHK is still available in 2900-2950 as per my broker...

Originally Posted by sanjays1978
    Hi All,

Thanks
    Sanjay
    CommentQuote
  • Though, i am no longer tracking this project, but 3100 looks to be on the higher side . Does this include the brokerage & all /any other charges ?

Since, u have already bought, relax & chill .:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjays1978
    Hi All,

Thanks
    Sanjay

see mail received from some broker last week...
    - Sale-Vipul Lavanya(2 BHK + Study / 1410 Sq Ft / GF Option at 3000/-)
    - Sale-Vipul Lavanya(2 BHK / 1225 Sq Ft / Lower Floor Option at 3250/-)
    CommentQuote
  • looks 200rs exp dear. it still at 2900- 2950. again my doubt.. why all resale deals are being confirmed by members with 2-5 posts...

well you have done deal now. Best would have been to check from our veterans before clicking..... good luck..

Originally Posted by sanjays1978
    Hi All,

Thanks
    Sanjay
    CommentQuote
  • next demand

Any info when next demand will be raised ?
    CommentQuote
  • I called up their executive yesterday, he said that it will come by end of April. For Tower 8, it will be 15 days prior to Tower to 7. I think the even tower numbers are 15-20 days ahead of the odd numbered towers.
    CommentQuote
  • next demand raised & construction update

Now have received next demand....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I too received the demand in my email box with two snaps, dont know which one is for the tower I booked.
    Now, I will have to run to the bank to get the first home loan disbursement of my life - heard its a pretty tough stuff.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nks.nishant
    I too received the demand in my email box with two snaps, dont know which one is for the tower I booked.
    Now, I will have to run to the bank to get the first home loan disbursement of my life - heard its a pretty tough stuff.

Keep in mind builder is charging interest for even one day delay of payment.....
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Tinesha, will take care of this..

Funny thing these BBAs soud like, all the clauses apply to the buyer and the builder does not let go off any means of earning extra buck. Interest charges for even 1 day delay????
    CommentQuote
  • Construction seems to be going at a decent pace . Good for investors & end users of this project .

............& all BBA's r framed to give all the advantages to the builder only ( but the BBA's r challengeable in the court of law ) & most builders r getting very stringent on timely payments .
    CommentQuote
  • Visited the site today. Plinth work in all the towers complete. I could see tower 7, 8, 9 & 10.
    Tower 8 - Ground Floor roof slab shuttering in progress
    Tower 7 - Ground Floor pillar work in progress
    Tower 9 - Plinth complete, pillar work to start
    Tower 10 - No visible work
    Rear towers - Could see pillar work in progress
    Central basement parking - Pillars coming up

Saw the sample flat, the layout of 3bhk is better than Panache 3bhk, though there is no comparison:) Master bathroom has a bath tub and the lobby has a overhead loft for storage.Also, the entrance has a small lobby before the living room - something which I think is far better than entrance door directly opening in the living room.

The best/worst thing is the project is at the end of Gurgaon. You can see the IMT Manesar bang opposite to the project. There is already an internal road from IMT conecting this area. It can be a boon/bane depending on how IMT picks up at Manesar. 3 years is a long term and the projects USP can as well become its vicinity and direct approach to IMT.

The construction company is G. D. Buildtech and the consulting firm is V G A consulting, both Delhi based. Dont have any idea about the credentials of the two.

All in all,a decent proposition in my opinion.....

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Construction seems to be going at a decent pace . Good for investors & end users of this project .

............& all BBA's r framed to give all the advantages to the builder only ( but the BBA's r challengeable in the court of law ) & most builders r getting very stringent on timely payments .
    CommentQuote
  • Vipul's 3rd Instalment

Has everybody got demand from Vipul for 3rd instalment??
    CommentQuote