:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by onesachin
    Has everybody got demand from Vipul for 3rd instalment??

3rd installment is time-bound. 90 days after booking.
    CommentQuote
  • onesachin : can you please tell me on which rate you bought vipul flat? is that a 2BHK? or 3BHK? please
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nks.nishant
    3rd installment is time-bound. 90 days after booking.

Ok, then i meant 4th installment.
    Have you got the demand for that?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yash2011
    onesachin : can you please tell me on which rate you bought vipul flat? is that a 2BHK? or 3BHK? please

3+1 rooms
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by onesachin
    3+1 rooms

Yes, As far as I know, almost everybody would have received the 4th installment demand apart from those who booked in Tower 9/10.
    CommentQuote
  • CRISIL assigns valuation grade of 5/5 to Vipul

CRISIL Research has come out with its report on Vipul. The research firm has initiated coverage on Vipul with a Valuation Grade of �5/5� and has maintained fundamental grade of 2/5.

Vipul Ltd�s (Vipul�s) standalone Q4FY11 results were broadly in line with CRISIL Equities� expectations. Revenue grew by ~6% y-o-y and EBIDTA margins turned positive to 11.9% (as against negative 5.6% in Q4FY10) due to contribution from higher margin projects. We may revisit our estimates post interaction with the management. We maintain our fundamental grade of 2/5.

Q4FY11 result analysis (standalone)
    � Vipul�s Q4FY11 revenues rose by 5.6% y-o-y to Rs 820 mn. As expected, it declined by 9.8% on a sequential basis due to slower bookings given oversupply in the Gurgaon market. For the full year, Vipul�s revenues grew by 22.7% y-o-y to Rs 3.4 bn.

� Although EBITDA margins were 11.9% compared to negative 5.6% reported in the corresponding quarter of FY10, it declined 392 bps q-o-q due to rise in cost of construction.

� PAT rose to Rs 47 mn compared to a loss of Rs 13 mn in the corresponding quarter of FY10. PAT margin rose by 749 bps y-o-y to 5.8% but declined by 286 bps sequentially on account of the decline in EBITDA margins.

Valuations: Current market price has strong upside
    We continue to use the net asset value (NAV) method to value Vipul. We maintain our earnings estimates and the NAV per share at Rs 31. Based on the current market price, we retain our valuation grade of 5/5.
    CommentQuote
  • Resale value

What is the resale price of vipul as of now?
    Also. please let me know about the construction status.
    CommentQuote
  • Lavanya wanted

Originally Posted by Jassi30
    What is the resale price of vipul as of now?
    Also. please let me know about the construction status.

Hi
    Greetings

last checked in this forum on 12 June was 3100
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=2

Even I am looking for a good broker (so please let me know):).

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • construction update

Next demand on Casting of Second Floor Roof Slab received today...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks quite a progress Tinesha. Can you please let me know the total amount you have paid to builder till now....just tried to figure out the upfront that I will have to pay in case of resale. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by youngturk
    Thanks quite a progress Tinesha. Can you please let me know the total amount you have paid to builder till now....just tried to figure out the upfront that I will have to pay in case of resale. Thanks

26.5 L including latest demand calculated at Rs 2621 x 1560sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Tinesha, I am getting a 1225 sqft unit at 2900 in tower 8.
    What are you views on this offer? Is the construction in tower 8 inline with other towers or is lagging behind?
    CommentQuote
  • hey guys I am new to this forum..But I am so happy to be here cause I feel I would get all the answers to my queries by all you wonderful people. I would like to invest about 50-60 lakhs in a 3 bedroom house preferably with three toilets and either a store room or a servant quarter in Gurgaon. I would love to live in it in about 8-10 years time. Well I have identified some properties and would love to hear what you all have to think of my choice. I don't know much about the properties as I don't live in Ggn( i lived there for 5 years about 10 years back! That time I used to live in South City Heights!)
    DLF New Town Heights in sector 82,85 and 92
    Vipul's Lavanya
    Bestech's project in Dharuhera
    Vipul's project in Dharuhera
    Also,what do you all think of Unitech Heights,Horizon and Cascades in Greater Noida? How is Noida for investment and for living?
    What according to you all would be the best investment for my budget?
    Thanks in advance!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by youngturk
    Thanks Tinesha, I am getting a 1225 sqft unit at 2900 in tower 8.
    What are you views on this offer? Is the construction in tower 8 inline with other towers or is lagging behind?

It is very good price .For exact status of tower 8 , you can call gaurav goyal at vipul office ..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

What is the current price for Vipul if i purchase it directly from builder. Can you please provide me some good broker contact details who can offer good discount.

What is the resale price. How much has builder already asked for?
    CommentQuote