Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: 5 days ago
1307 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Emaar price is 4000 and there are tons of resale deals 3600...

Even after the new project at 4200-4300, resale prices have not rise by much.....

Thats the problem with this market, builders keep on raising the prices but very less buyers in the resale market..thats what creates a bubble...artificial prices where there are minimum buyers

Comment

Very true/fair, if u like the project & feel that problems associated with it would go away with time, go for it .

As i always say, its yr. money, your decision & the end results r yours too . ( u may have to bear, the negatives or positives )
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

The project was launched in hurry with low entry price. Bestech launch at 4000-4250 was also not able to push the resale price of Vipul. There are still fresh bookings available from builder. Vipul may give the best ROI in future, we never know. But the current feeling is not very positive in the market.

Disclaimer: The above views are just mine and are based on my discusussions with Agents/Brokers (who may be biased). I am also prospective buyer of this project and is looking for valid reasons to buy(or not buy) this project.

Comment

Bhaya, kai log kabhi idhar irrelevant posts karte, kabhi udhar post karate hai ( with the expectation, koi to sun lein ), just to get some sanctity & attention, raat bhar logo ki posts analyse karte hai, par alas, nobody even cares to reply to there rabble. Please take care of them, frustrate ho key, kuch kar na lain, Bhai, koi to inki posts ka jawab de do ( i know ek, do logo ne taras khaa ke jawab diya hain ) .

Sorry, state of affairs .
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Amit001, What you have said I agree with you except include all 3 members name. why to spare one name ?. any reason?

Comment

Propaganda

Varun84,

man you are just doing propaganda here.

We understand english and can read between lines as well. Dont target someone like this.

Some said;; Dont be jealous, compete..

Even trucks pe piche likha hota hai " Jalo mat, reece karo"

Sincere advice, Rest life is yours but Forum belongs to all. SO maintain a decorum.

sandeep

Originally posted by Varun84
              Reply From Sr. Member for above post,
              Very true/fair, if u like the project & feel that problems associated with it would go away with time, go for it .

As i always say, its yr. money, your decision & the end results r yours too . ( u may have to bear, the negatives or positives )

But read the view of same member on Vipul before :

Thread : BEST RESALE OPTION ON NH-8 , Comments for a Sr. member on Vipul.

Bhaiya, 2850 pe bhi , there is nobody ready to buy . No /very few buyers in the market .

Another reason could be issues on Vipul's location & the uncertainty attached to the shifting of industries around it .

Yes, Bhaiya, aaj kaal D e way kai bahut se deewane hai, ho saakta hai ki in bhai sahab, ko bhi D e way ki hawa laag gaye ho .

Why change of heart???

Comment

Members - Please comment on the future prospects of the project and should one invest in resale 2850-3000?

Appreciate all your help

Comment

Members: This looks like a god project for investment. Can I get some more details on resale prices.

Comment

Any body bought in resale recently -

members who have received quotations, please also comment

Comment

Amit- I bought a flat here recently. 1780 Sq Ft at 2900 including broker comm..
                      I could not find cheaper than this. If you find cheaper than this, then hats off to you friend. That, I think will be a real good deal.

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                      Any body bought in resale recently -

members who have received quotations, please also comment
                      Last edited by onesachin; December 25 2010, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X