:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
Reply
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The Current Price of Lavanya from builder is 3600 Rs Per SqFt however in resale you can get it from 3000 till 3250 Rs in the Market depending upong location and Type of the flat.

    Young Turk- Let us know if your 2900 Rs deal gets matured BTW i went to Lavanya site yesterday and tower 8 has completed the casting of the 3rd floor. Can You Also PM me the Broker detail, I am impressed by the amount of activity i see on the site.
    CommentQuote
  • Vipul has uploaded the Pictures of Construction Of Lavanya on there Website.

    Vipul Group :: Projects :: Group Housing Current > Vipul Gardens Dharuhera > Project Description

    Though the pics seem to be a little old as the construction for some tower has even completed casting upto 3rd floor till last week However it would be good insight for owners and Investors who havent yet made a visit.
    CommentQuote
  • I got a deal 3220/sq. ft. T9 GF area 1410 sq. ft.
    Paid 3 installments.

    senior members what do you think about this deal .
    CommentQuote
  • Looks little expensive. Did u buy in resale ?

    Resale deals available in 3000-3050? Can any body confirm


    Originally Posted by yash2011
    I got a deal 3220/sq. ft. T9 GF area 1410 sq. ft.
    Paid 3 installments.

    senior members what do you think about this deal .
    CommentQuote
  • Looks good ( though the purchase looks a bit expensive ), but i have two issues here -

    a) The construction is progressing well & the Builder deserves KUDOS for that . But, would this area become livable in the next 2.5/3 years ( the time, by which the project looks slated for delivery )

    b) The industries surrounding the project . Though, i have never been to this site, i am remarking based on other posts .

    My PoV, could be totally wrong here .


    Originally Posted by yash2011
    I got a deal 3220/sq. ft. T9 GF area 1410 sq. ft.
    Paid 3 installments.

    senior members what do you think about this deal .
    CommentQuote
  • What about toll ?

    Will toll not be an extra burden to move in and out of GN

    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Looks good ( though the purchase looks a bit expensive ), but i have two issues here -

    a) The construction is progressing well & the Builder deserves KUDOS for that . But, would this area become livable in the next 2.5/3 years ( the time, by which the project looks slated for delivery )

    b) The industries surrounding the project . Though, i have never been to this site, i am remarking based on other posts .

    My PoV, could be totally wrong here .
    CommentQuote
  • This is the unit which was originally booked at 3152.50.

    I was looking for GF and have to crack the deal asap. so i just went for it. my investment time of nearly 5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Toll could/might move . This has been discussed in separate thread/threads . Look for them .

    ....but yes, it could be somewhat an issue ( if, it does not shift ), though, if the traffic snarls r taken care of, it would become insignificant . Somebody keeping an apartment costing 50-60 L & above, can always pay toll ( or have an monthly/yearly pass )


    Originally Posted by ravisharma
    Will toll not be an extra burden to move in and out of GN
    CommentQuote
  • I went to Vipul site last weekend and was Literally impressed with the pace of work as Manoja suggested too. The approachability to the site is a Problem as of now however there is a road that is under construction that is to be build by Dlf and many other builders that would connect lavanya too. It is exactly 7.3 Kms from the second toll when we take the longer route from Heritage village road however this distance would be considerable short about 5 Kms once the other Road is completely built. I think it is a good Project backed by the credibility of Vipul.
    CommentQuote
  • Achiever Bhai, what i understand is that this project is about 2 Kms. from NH8 . R u saying something else or am i understanding u wrong ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Achiever
    I went to Vipul site last weekend and was Literally impressed with the pace of work as Manoja suggested too. The approachability to the site is a Problem as of now however there is a road that is under construction that is to be build by Dlf and many other builders that would connect lavanya too. It is exactly 7.3 Kms from the second toll when we take the longer route from Heritage village road however this distance would be considerable short about 5 Kms once the other Road is completely built. I think it is a good Project backed by the credibility of Vipul.

    As far as industries are concerned, i spoke to Gaurav( Vipul Site Incharge) and as per him Minda Switch division has already acquired land in bawal(can't recall the Exact name) and it should move in about 1-1.5 Years, However Can't Bet on him :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Achiever Bhai, what i understand is that this project is about 2 Kms. from NH8 . R u saying something else or am i understanding u wrong ?

    Yes this Project is 2 Km right of NH8 however it is 7.5 Kms from second toll(Manesar) using long route as mentioned in my last Post.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yash2011
    I got a deal 3220/sq. ft. T9 GF area 1410 sq. ft.
    Paid 3 installments.

    senior members what do you think about this deal .

    Though I am not a senior Member and pretty new to this Forum however have been following this Project for a while. It's a Decent Deal..Congrats and Gud Luck
    CommentQuote
  • Senior or Junior r just words & r immaterial .

    Please provide an honest input ( which can be wrong too ), being honest is the essence .

    Originally Posted by Achiever
    Though I am not a senior Member and pretty new to this Forum however have been following this Project for a while. It's a Decent Deal..Congrats and Gud Luck
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Senior or Junior r just words & r immaterial .

    Please provide an honest input ( which can be wrong too ), being honest is the essence .

    100% Agreed...
    CommentQuote