Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 27 2017
1306 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

booking

Has this project been launched already or it is prelaunch booking ?

Comment

It will be launched in first week of September..

Comment

Seems to be a good investment. how is it compared to Bestech, Sector 81 project? Which of the two locations is better? which of the two is a better builder , better deliveries etc. etc..?

Please comment
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Congratulations Tinesha for your booking after a detail search and intelligence (seems very few people know about Vipul's project)
          Just a small correction ,any project in Sec 81 can not be 500 mtr away from Dwarka Exprerssway (NPR). However it could be 500 mtr away from NH depending on the location of the project.

Comment

Thanks RBBR , It looks good investment at this price... I was also among first to book Ansal floors.. I started investment from Anant Raj on MANOJA advise...

Comment

Congrats Tinesha,

I booked 2BR (1200sqft) today.

Now Bestech will be under pressure to bring its launch price down

Comment

Hey tinesha,

Which Ansal floors are talking about - the ones in Sector 67? If yes, how has the overall response been to this project of Ansals. Haven't really heard anything after the launch....my bad....is it?

Comment

Congratulations Tinesha. It surely looks a good opportunity. I am also planning to book the same. Spoke to one of the dealer & he committed 3.5%, of which 3% is in the booking price & .5% in credit note. Can you please confirm how you have booked the deal. Also he is not committing any unit number as of now and only giving a priority number but wants a current cheque which will be banked immediately. Will this be an issue if you do not like the unit later on?
                  Would also request your & other senior member inputs on the location, & nearby industries. I am planning to give the cheque by today evening/tomorrow morning itself so an early revert is appreciated.

Comment

Thanks Sahil ... 2BHK is fast selling flats in that Area & will command more premium than 3/4 BHK . I also wish you congratulations !

Comment

Originally posted by youngturk View Post
                      Hey tinesha,

Which Ansal floors are talking about - the ones in Sector 67? If yes, how has the overall response been to this project of Ansals. Haven't really heard anything after the launch....my bad....is it?

yes it is sec 67 , I bought second floor with terance right at 60 L BSP .
                      Ph-1 was fully booked in first two days . Now it is available between 63-65 L..

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X