Collapse

Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 27 2017
1306 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vipul Lavanya, Sector 81-82, Gurgaon

Onesachin - can you please pass on your broker number to me.

Comment

Amit- My broker does not have any more on the same rate. Even my brother wanted to buy one but he is getting it at more than 2900. But if you still want the number, please PM me and i will surely give it to you. Thanks.

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
      Onesachin - can you please pass on your broker number to me.

Comment

Location of vipul is very near to Bestech Amanda... so this way Indutries should also be around Bestech.

Can any member comment on this.

factors which are plaguing Vipul, will they not impact Bestech as well

Comment

The industries issue should impact Bestech too ( but since, i have not seen any of the two sites, i could be wrong ), but is anybody aware on the actual bookings made in Bestech, especially so by end users .
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

One of my friend is intrested in buying a 2BHK unit. Does anyone know the resale price for 2BHK. Please PM me the broker number who is dealing in resale.

Comment

One broker is offering at 2950 psf price for 2BHK. Is it a good buy??

Can anyone let me know what all paperwork has to be done before giving the payment to selling party. As I never involved in a resale deal before so no idea about it. Any help would be highly appriciated.

Originally posted by pankajmehta View Post
              One of my friend is intrested in buying a 2BHK unit. Does anyone know the resale price for 2BHK. Please PM me the broker number who is dealing in resale.

Comment

Any response on this?? tomorrow we have to close this deal... please provide comments..

One broker is offering at 2950 psf price for 2BHK. Is it a good buy??

Can anyone let me know what all paperwork has to be done before giving the payment to selling party. As I never involved in a resale deal before so no idea about it. Any help would be highly appriciated.

Comment

Pankaj- Here are the steps

1. You pay some initial amount to the seller (Eg- 5 lakhs) to close the deal. The broker will give you an agreement for those 5 lakhs, which will be on a stamp paper and registered.

2. You (Or person with POA in case you are NRI) and seller will go the builder office for transfer and from there, the builder will handle.

3. Transfer charges are paid by the seller.

4. You should get a new agreement from builder with your name on it.

Any response on this?? tomorrow we have to close this deal... please provide comments..

Comment

Thanks a lot Sachin. It would be really helpful.

Originally posted by onesachin View Post
                    Pankaj- Here are the steps

1. You pay some initial amount to the seller (Eg- 5 lakhs) to close the deal. The broker will give you an agreement for those 5 lakhs, which will be on a stamp paper and registered.

2. You (Or person with POA in case you are NRI) and seller will go the builder office for transfer and from there, the builder will handle.

3. Transfer charges are paid by the seller.

4. You should get a new agreement from builder with your name on it.

Comment

resale deals are still available in 2850 for 3 BHk in vipul and there is further scope for negotiations

Comment

Tags: "sector 81"
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X