:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Same honesty goes for BUilders

Originally Posted by Achiever
    100% Agreed...

The same true and honest behavior is the need from builders and looking at this thread, Vipul is seemingly behaving as an Exceptional builder for payments and timelines...
    CommentQuote
  • I have been bothering experts on investment in 2BR in Gurgaon. First identified Orris Carnation (abandoned the idea due to experts' views); then discussing with a broker about Vatika Lifestyle Home.

I am also exploring Vipul Lavanya option 2 BR (1225 sq. ft) in resale.

Please inform me as to how much should be the resale price of 2BR. I also request for a recommendation on a broker. If someone owns a 2 BR and wants to sell off, please send me a private message. thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Got a call from a broker in response to my query on 99acre.com. I have been quoted BSP of Rs. 2900 for 2 BR apartment in Vipul Lavanya. Rs. 21L to be paid to the seller now (white+black) in cheque.

Should I proceed further towards closing the deal? I have read the whole thread of Vipul Lavanya and find that Rs. 2900 resale was avilable about 9 months back. There is absolutely no increase in resale value. Wondering, what can be the cause!!!

Another broker was saying that a few more launches by prominent builders are expected. Should I hang on for some time?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshmea
    Got a call from a broker in response to my query on 99acre.com. I have been quoted BSP of Rs. 2900 for 2 BR apartment in Vipul Lavanya. Rs. 21L to be paid to the seller now (white+black) in cheque.

Should I proceed further towards closing the deal? I have read the whole thread of Vipul Lavanya and find that Rs. 2900 resale was avilable about 9 months back. There is absolutely no increase in resale value. Wondering, what can be the cause!!!

Another broker was saying that a few more launches by prominent builders are expected. Should I hang on for some time?

Hi
    Greetings
    Vipul Lavanya is an OK investment if you are satisfied with it..

just out of curiosity does the suffix in the name imply Ministry of External Affairs??
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys,

I'm planning to buy a flat at Vipul's. current cost is 3600 INR per sq ft at company prices but I'm getting a deal at 3000 at resale. what would you suggest?

as you all know the possession will be given after 2 year so can I expect like 5000 INR per sq ft if I hold the property? My purpose is investment cum living.. if I don't want to live there I will just sale but I want good ROI. please suggest if my expectations could be fulfilled with this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Received the demand note for 4th floor roof casting, due date by 25th Aug.... Way too fast construction, hope the quality is not compromised. The pics sent with the demand note also clearly show the brick work of atleast the external walls completed till 3rd floor.

Can anybody suggest the quality checks that a common man can verify at the site?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dheerajswami
    Hi guys,

I'm planning to buy a flat at Vipul's. current cost is 3600 INR per sq ft at company prices but I'm getting a deal at 3000 at resale. what would you suggest?

as you all know the possession will be given after 2 year so can I expect like 5000 INR per sq ft if I hold the property? My purpose is investment cum living.. if I don't want to live there I will just sale but I want good ROI. please suggest if my expectations could be fulfilled with this project.

Expectation of INR 5000 after two year is too much.It may appreciate in the range of INR4000,however if timely possession is given,it may touch 5000.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    Expectation of INR 5000 after two year is too much.It may appreciate in the range of INR4000,however if timely possession is given,it may touch 5000.:D

provided that besttech is selling now at 4250 Rs sq ft. you think 5K for vipul's after 2 year is odd?

Bestech Ananda Bestech Park View Ananda : The New Residential Project In Sec 81 Gurgaon
    CommentQuote
    provided that besttech is selling now at 4250 Rs sq ft. you think 5K for vipul's after 2 year is odd?

Bestech Ananda Bestech Park View Ananda : The New Residential Project In Sec 81 Gurgaon

:oBestech Ananda is a flop project with 90 percent inventory still unsold because of inflated price.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    :oBestech Ananda is a flop project with 90 percent inventory still unsold because of inflated price.:D

notsureifserious.jpg
    CommentQuote
    notsureifserious.jpg

:bab (6):Swamiji, Can you explain what you want to convey
    CommentQuote
  • Lavanya..Latest pics Uploaded

Hi guys,

Just thought to share the latest construction pics uploaded on site of vipul.

Vipul Group :: Projects :: Group Housing Current > Vipul Gardens Dharuhera > Project Description

The pics are from 21st July 2011.
    CommentQuote
  • I was just browsing Vipul's website and saw these pics of Tatvam Villas. I was so impressed with these pictures that I thought of putting it here. Nothing to do with Lavanya project though :)

Vipul Group :: Projects :: Group Housing Current > Tatvam Villas > Floor Plan

Is this real? has anyone seen these Villas? Looks like great construction quality.
    CommentQuote
  • PM me the broker details

Dear Dinesh
    Can you please PM me the broker details. I am intersted in 3 BHK.

Thanks
    Ravi

Originally Posted by dineshmea
    Got a call from a broker in response to my query on 99acre.com. I have been quoted BSP of Rs. 2900 for 2 BR apartment in Vipul Lavanya. Rs. 21L to be paid to the seller now (white+black) in cheque.

CommentQuote
  • Sahil -Please give the contact numbers of bulder from where you booked

Please give the contact numbers of builder from wher we can book
    CommentQuote