:bab (59): I have confirmed news that Vipul is coming out with new residential project in sec 81/ 82 in coming days . Do anyone has any information about sizes , price & exact location !

Also I need members advise on short term investment in Vipul in comparision with Bestech .:bab (4):
Read more
1245 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi

Can you send me the broker details on PM?

I am interested in 3BHK ... if somebody is interested in selling without broker, please send me PM.

Originally Posted by dineshmea
    I have been bothering experts on investment in 2BR in Gurgaon. First identified Orris Carnation (abandoned the idea due to experts' views); then discussing with a broker about Vatika Lifestyle Home.

I am also exploring Vipul Lavanya option 2 BR (1225 sq. ft) in resale.

Please inform me as to how much should be the resale price of 2BR. I also request for a recommendation on a broker. If someone owns a 2 BR and wants to sell off, please send me a private message. thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Looking for 3BHK (1530 or 1560 sq. ft. unit)

Is there anybody who is willing to resell 1530 or 1560 sq. ft. 3 BHK unit in Vipul Lavanya without broker, please PM me.
    CommentQuote
  • Looking for 2 BHK in Vatika Lifestyle, Gurgaon 21...!!

Dear All,
    was going thru' all the comments regarding Vipul Lavanya...!!! being curious to know about the Vatika Life STyle Home, Gorgaon 21 or any other 2 BHK apartments in these areas. require good and honest suggestion from the forum for finalising the booking. Gone thru' some R&D and found Vatika Life Style, Gurgaon 21 is OK as per my budget and specification. Can anyone mention the pros and cons of these projects or should I go for Vipul Lavanya??? I'm getting offers as Rs. 3200 to 3350 PSQFT rate for these projects.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,

Amit.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi BlessU,
    What's your take about Vatika Life STyle Home, Gurgaon 21??

Regards,
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Next Installment

Has anyone received demand for 5th installment (Second Floor Roof Slab)??
    CommentQuote
  • I believe vatika projects on NH8 has the best potential due to their current prices among the NH8 projects

Vatila lifestyle at 3100-3200 makes more sense than other projects in 4000-4400 price range at al most similar locations..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by onesachin
    Has anyone received demand for 5th installment (Second Floor Roof Slab)??

Yes and the due date is 20th Sept. I have sent them cheque
    CommentQuote
  • Dheeraj, in which tower do you own?
    When did you receive the demand?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by onesachin
    Dheeraj, in which tower do you own?
    When did you receive the demand?

I have a unit in 5th tower and actually I have bought it so its under transfer process but Vipul guys told me that they can only transfer if I send them advance check date. So I sent it advance but I believe to the previous seller demand already dispatched around 10-15 days ago as per vipul guys told me
    CommentQuote
  • Resale Vipul lavanya

Originally Posted by dheerajswami
    I have a unit in 5th tower and actually I have bought it so its under transfer process but Vipul guys told me that they can only transfer if I send them advance check date. So I sent it advance but I believe to the previous seller demand already dispatched around 10-15 days ago as per vipul guys told me

Hi
    Greetings

Firstly congratulation!! I am sure you have taken a right decision.. If you dont mind may I know what price did you purchase??

CheersRe
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Firstly congratulation!! I am sure you have taken a right decision.. If you dont mind may I know what price did you purchase??

CheersRe

sent you a PM buddy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dheerajswami
    sent you a PM buddy.

Hi
    Greetings

Excellent stuff
    I like it..:)

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Received the next demand for Tower 7, 3rd demand in less than 2.5 months or so.
    2nd floor roof completion - June 27
    4th floor roof completion - Aug 6
    6th floor roof completion - Sep 13

Total payment gone with this is 63%.
    CommentQuote
  • is vipul is sbi approved
    CommentQuote
  • if any body like to for fresh booking is it worth to take a broker broker is quating me 4 % discount if i go to directly with company will company will give me 5 % disont or not even 4 %
    CommentQuote